Why EE will be the best place to Geomax Soon

Copium

Cope or Rope
Mar 3, 2024
Currently 2 BIG EE Country are at war Russia and Ukraine

Due to that EE is pretty much inaccessible right now

However once the war is over Russia,Ukraine,Belarus and more will be accessible and easier to slay in

Due to the war hundreds of Ukrainian and Russian men will be dead. Russia and Ukraine already had more women than men however due to the war I believe that in Russia it will be 2 women for every man.

Not to mention the blockade on Russia and the TONS of money its spent fighting the war its economy will be in shambles it will be just as easy to slay in as SEA

Russian and Ukrainian women will HAVE to settle for YOU other wise the will be on the streets homeless.

Lastly due to Putin not much feminist propaganda has sped yet. This will b a once in a generational way to ascend you bloodline by getting with a Russian or Ukrainian girl.

the amount of dead is so small its like 100k total or smth i dont think it makes any difference man theres like 150 million slav there what changes when u remove 100k from that

the amount of dead is so small its like 100k total or smth i dont think it makes any difference man theres like 150 million slav there what changes when u remove 100k from that
First off theirs already more women than men there 2nd off the war is not over and more Russian and Ukrainian men will die 3rd 100k women that would normally have a husband, however they wont due to them being killed 4th the economy will be in shambles and your purchasing power will be much better than it is in the west. After the war there will be a recession in both country's and everything will be dirt cheap like PH houses,land,food everything will be cheap. Just like in the 50s women will have to commit to ether you who will make much more money than some broke Russian or Ukrainian look up average wages in those country its nothing average Russian makes 14k per year lmao they would much rather marry a western man making 80k+ RUSSIA is the next PH boyo

First off theirs already more women than men there 2nd off the war is not over and more Russian and Ukrainian men will die 3rd 100k women that would normally have a husband, however they wont due to them being killed 4th the economy will be in shambles and your purchasing power will be much better than it is in the west. After the war there will be a recession in both country's and everything will be dirt cheap like PH houses,land,food everything will be cheap. Just like in the 50s women will have to commit to ether you who will make much more money than some broke Russian or Ukrainian look up average wages in those country its nothing average Russian makes 14k per year lmao they would much rather marry a western man making 80k+ RUSSIA is the next PH boyo
You didnt account they dont speak english or date foreigner.

You didnt account they dont speak english or date foreigner.
they will because your richer than the local man average Russian makes 14k per year thats less than a Walmart worker in the states. The only actually problem is finding someone that can speak English however English is considered the global language most kids in Russia learn English like you learned Spanish back in high school

it seems so easy until you show up and every guy is a 6ft white guy and they wont date less than that

muh money. coping hard. women mainly care about your genes.

if you arent 5ft10+ and white and decent looking. its FINISHED for you in EE

Currently 2 BIG EE Country are at war Russia and Ukraine

Due to that EE is pretty much inaccessible right now

However once the war is over Russia,Ukraine,Belarus and more will be accessible and easier to slay in

Due to the war hundreds of Ukrainian and Russian men will be dead. Russia and Ukraine already had more women than men however due to the war I believe that in Russia it will be 2 women for every man.

Not to mention the blockade on Russia and the TONS of money its spent fighting the war its economy will be in shambles it will be just as easy to slay in as SEA

Russian and Ukrainian women will HAVE to settle for YOU other wise the will be on the streets homeless.

Lastly due to Putin not much feminist propaganda has sped yet. This will b a once in a generational way to ascend you bloodline by getting with a Russian or Ukrainian girl.
Young Ukrainian women already fled the country and are getting their backs blown out in the west

it seems so easy until you show up and every guy is a 6ft white guy and they wont date less than that

average russian man is 176 cm and all you to do is betabux some htb or stacylite just dont be a manlet

There will be also be thousands and thousands of Ukrainian and Russian men who'll have been horrifically injured.

Ukraine used to be one of the best Geomaxxing locations before this invasion.

they will because your richer than the local man average Russian makes 14k per year thats less than a Walmart worker in the states. The only actually problem is finding someone that can speak English however English is considered the global language most kids in Russia learn English like you learned Spanish back in high school
Honestly Id avoid Russian girls.

I'm not 6ft, nor white. I am ethnic, but I am MTN. I live in CE/EE and this is absolutely not true. LOLZ

LOLZ

Spent plenty of time in CE/EE bro. I know plenty trust me.
your nothing but a walking wallet in EE unless ur 6ft and white and decent looking. since the average guy is 6ft and white there

yeah if your paying for sex
this faggot itsover paid for whores jfl

redpill grifters deluded low IQ normies into going to UKR for prime pussy while UKRops are easily the best looking ethnics that has ever existed. They mog brittcucks and other slavcels to death

this faggot itsover paid for whores jfl

redpill grifters deluded low IQ normies into going to UKR for prime pussy while UKRops are easily the best looking ethnics that has ever existed. They mog brittcucks and other slavcels to death
nah brits mog them hard cos theyre real white. and brits are the opposote of cuck. they cucked the entire world and you so hard that you are speaking their language right now. you are a victim to brits lololol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back