Geomax Geomaxxing in Latin America. How is the situation? Has anyone had experiences? Does Eastern Europe still work?

TheRevengeisnow

Feb 16, 2024
Is it possible to do geomaxxing there?
I've been wanting to visit one of these places for a while to have a fling or short-term relationship. I'm an Italian guy who is about the same height as the average Latino male, maybe I'm a few centimeters taller than them.
Italian as a language is not very different from Spanish, many words are the same and many assonances are similar. Learning Spanish would be doable for me. I often watch Spanish-language TV series or films and can understand many speeches. I've always been obsessed with the beauty of South American women, and mulattoes drive me crazy.
I remember that a guy in a video did an experiment with Tinder by setting Lima as the location, and managed to receive numerous matches and messages from Peruvian women. The problem is that in Latin America there is a lot of crime, so I suppose it is better to travel with someone who has already visited the place or some tour guide or contact some travel agency for trips with a group of people. Eastern Europe can boast the most beautiful women in the world, even if now Russia and Ukraine are inaccessible, I remember that when I set Moscow and Kiev on dating apps until a few years ago even if I have a 5 face, I was able to match with some women from 7, but now with the ongoing war these two nations have become inaccessible. Since Eastern Europe is not very far from Italy, only 1 hour flight, it is not very rare to see couples of Italian men with Ukrainian, Romanian and Moldovan women. Just a month ago, the owner of the bed and breakfast where I was staying, a short, half-lame fifty-year-old, was in the company of a beautiful Moldovan girl half his age.
There have been examples of people who have managed to find a partner using JBW, but I would like to understand if it is still feasible.

Latin America isn't popular here due to the crime, but it's doable if you speak Spanish and avoid certain places. That's it, so start picking up the language and set your Tinder location there. Eastern Europeans are taller and whiter that's harder not to mention the Russian language.

It depends how good you look and your age. I live in one of the more north-east countries. We're still majority white so Just Be Exotic works. The more you stray from whiteness, the darker you are, the better off you'll be. It's not a rule though there are a lot of ethnic delivery drivers so try to act and dress wealthier than them. It's not cheap here, though.
If you're an old fart I doubt you'll find anything half decent. Get wavy hair and dye it jet black if you have that swarthy med/arab pheno. It's a huge halo here from my admittedly anecdotal observation. Everyone under 30 knows English so you'll be good on the language front if you're on the younger side. You're not clear on it but a big hurdle might be your height most people here are really tall - even the women. I regularly see 176cm women strolling around.

Best of luck.
3041117 1661157576644

Last edited:
It depends how good you look and your age. I live in one of the more north-east countries. We're still majority white so Just Be Exotic works. The more you stray from whiteness, the darker you are, the better off you'll be. It's not a rule though there are a lot of ethnic delivery drivers so try to act and dress wealthier than them. It's not cheap here, though.
If you're an old fart I doubt you'll find anything half decent. Get wavy hair and dye it jet black if you have that swarthy med/arab pheno. It's a huge halo here from my admittedly anecdotal observation. Everyone under 30 knows English so you'll be good on the language front if you're on the younger side. You're not clear on it but a big hurdle might be your height most people here are really tall - even the women. I regularly see 176cm women strolling around.

Best of luck.
View attachment 4754
You're talking about Eastern Europe right? I'm 26 years old anyway. Is the average height of girls in Eastern Europe that high?

You're talking about Eastern Europe right? I'm 26 years old anyway. Is the average height of girls in Eastern Europe that high?
Yeah. Not the average, no. You'll just generally see more taller women here. They're not giants or anything plenty of shorter women too. And I reside a bit more north, so people tend to be taller. I don't know what situation is like in say Moldova. I'd say give it a shot since it's an hour flight nothing to lose.

Last edited:

Best of luck.
View attachment 4754
what a delusion. the darker you are the lower smv you are in europe. cos youll be a manlet, ugly, small dick, poor. and girls know this

the whiter you are in europe the higher smv you are

muh 1 cherrypicked photo

what a delusion. the darker you are the lower smv you are in europe. cos youll be a manlet, ugly, small dick, poor. and girls know this

the whiter you are in europe the higher smv you are

muh 1 cherrypicked photo
Nah, I've seen JBE multiple times. Yes, if you're a stereotypical ethnic immigrant you're not gonna get the best hence the delivery drivers thing. Being dark might lower "SMV" in the west, but not in the east. It's still really white. Why the fuck would anyone care how white or european you're in a country that's 95% white.

As a western ethnic dude who geomaxxed in EE, I would say that EE is far from easy. If you are an MTN looking ethnic dude trying to score HTB or higher consistently, you need to have your shit really together. Otherwise, you will simply get your looksmatch for the most part if your monthly spending is the local average or a bit higher. And yes, low paid immigrant ethnic dudes do not do well in CE/EE at all.

Last edited:
Is it possible to do geomaxxing there?
I've been wanting to visit one of these places for a while to have a fling or short-term relationship. I'm an Italian guy who is about the same height as the average Latino male, maybe I'm a few centimeters taller than them.
Italian as a language is not very different from Spanish, many words are the same and many assonances are similar. Learning Spanish would be doable for me. I often watch Spanish-language TV series or films and can understand many speeches. I've always been obsessed with the beauty of South American women, and mulattoes drive me crazy.
I remember that a guy in a video did an experiment with Tinder by setting Lima as the location, and managed to receive numerous matches and messages from Peruvian women. The problem is that in Latin America there is a lot of crime, so I suppose it is better to travel with someone who has already visited the place or some tour guide or contact some travel agency for trips with a group of people. Eastern Europe can boast the most beautiful women in the world, even if now Russia and Ukraine are inaccessible, I remember that when I set Moscow and Kiev on dating apps until a few years ago even if I have a 5 face, I was able to match with some women from 7, but now with the ongoing war these two nations have become inaccessible. Since Eastern Europe is not very far from Italy, only 1 hour flight, it is not very rare to see couples of Italian men with Ukrainian, Romanian and Moldovan women. Just a month ago, the owner of the bed and breakfast where I was staying, a short, half-lame fifty-year-old, was in the company of a beautiful Moldovan girl half his age.
There have been examples of people who have managed to find a partner using JBW, but I would like to understand if it is still feasible.
DR is okay.

lots of hot pussy. and they think of sex as nothing

super mind fuck, until you understand it

cuba hottest girls in latin america. Sex means nothing to them. very casual.
but hottest girls in latin america. bar none.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back