Co-working spaces

Stellar_Travels

Mar 10, 2024
Have you been in any co-working spaces when you travel?

I sometimes go there to meet some people and to find somebody to explore the nightlife but I found them very hit or miss. First of all, I believe many guys go there to meet women and this is the first problem because the M:F ratio in any co-working space is usually 1 girl for every 3 men if not worse and the women are always ugly.
Indeed I couldn't care less about any of those women (except maybe one I saw in a co-working space in Bali) but some guys there were so desperate than even for sitting next to some women (by pure chance) they gave me hateful looks and act passive aggressive JFL

Of course I can't say they are all like that but I did have some weird experience there, many weirdos along with some great guys I got to know. So I have mixed feelings about them

But aside from going there I don't know where else to go to meet people

I also go to cafès often although co-working spaces usually are better if you need to do actual work
But yeah I swear some men are ridiculously desperate that would act aggressive even if they managed to talk with a mediocre looking girl for a couple of days in such co-working space. You'd think that by being in Asia they'd be less desperate but no lol

And then you get the absolute worst which are the complete clowns that think they own the place because they've been there for longer and organized some group activities or excursions and they act like they're the boss and you're beneath him. Absolute pathetic idiots and they'll act aggressive towards you if you sit next to the only decent looking (not good looking) girl there.

We need a better way to find people to explore the nightlife and local events

thanks for idea i will harass gooks even more
actually many men in these co-working places are Western guys lol...especially if you go in touristic places that have lots of digital nomads like Bali, Thai Islands, Bangkok, ecc

actually many men in these co-working places are Western guys lol...especially if you go in touristic places that have lots of digital nomads like Bali, Thai Islands, Bangkok, ecc
i never make friends because i’m mulatto. and there are no other mulattos here

although i did fuck a mulatto girl mixed with italian once in sea lol

I work on some coworking place website for some usa business. The guy is filthy rich seems like a good moneymaker

Big companies pay to use them too

But the free ones look shit and full of nerds

I also go to cafès often although co-working spaces usually are better if you need to do actual work
But yeah I swear some men are ridiculously desperate that would act aggressive even if they managed to talk with a mediocre looking girl for a couple of days in such co-working space. You'd think that by being in Asia they'd be less desperate but no lol

And then you get the absolute worst which are the complete clowns that think they own the place because they've been there for longer and organized some group activities or excursions and they act like they're the boss and you're beneath him. Absolute pathetic idiots and they'll act aggressive towards you if you sit next to the only decent looking (not good looking) girl there.

We need a better way to find people to explore the nightlife and local events

Hilarious because this is so true. Experienced this plenty of of times in popular SEA places.

Have you been in any co-working spaces when you travel?

I sometimes go there to meet some people and to find somebody to explore the nightlife but I found them very hit or miss. First of all, I believe many guys go there to meet women and this is the first problem because the M:F ratio in any co-working space is usually 1 girl for every 3 men if not worse and the women are always ugly.
Indeed I couldn't care less about any of those women (except maybe one I saw in a co-working space in Bali) but some guys there were so desperate than even for sitting next to some women (by pure chance) they gave me hateful looks and act passive aggressive JFL

Of course I can't say they are all like that but I did have some weird experience there, many weirdos along with some great guys I got to know. So I have mixed feelings about them

But aside from going there I don't know where else to go to meet people
Co-working is for digital nomads making 400 a month

Yes although it's also for socializing with people....I used them for that goal but it's very hit or miss as I said above

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back