How do you find people to befriend while geomaxing?

Stellar_Travels

Mar 10, 2024
Usually for me it's not that hard as long as I'm in a very big digital nomad hotspot.
My usual plan is to go to some co-working spaces and befriend local guys....I make up an excuse to start a conversation with them like "excuse me do you know the wifi password?" or some bullshit like that and we start talking. Almost always they're very friendly because they're also looking for people to explore the nightlife together, explore the city ecc.

Before Covid when I used to go to East Europe, I would just PM some guys in local forums like Rooshv and we'd meet up in places like Kiev, Warsaw, Kharkiv, Budapest ecc. In Kiev it was so full of foreigners that it was easy to meet and befriend them. You could go to Arena City and get to know plenty of them.

In smaller cities and less known places it's much harder though. Either there aren't co-working spaces to meet people or the guys there are massive losers that aren't able to wing you for the night. It was very hard for me to meet decent guys in Cebu, Davao, Myanmar, Jakarta, Phnom Penh, Hanoi and some smaller cities in Indonesia. It was kinda hard in Kuala Lumpur too.
And without someone to hit the nightlife together I waste lots of opportunities because I don't like going solo to clubs and bars....it's very low status even in SEA. And dating apps alone will also waste you lots of opportunities because there are plenty of girls available during the night and often they're better quality than what you can find on tinder, badoo or bumble.

In 2nd tier Philippines cities for example, you either meet old and fat retired men looking to pay for sex, or massive losers that would be happy if the first local chubby woman show them some interest. It was almost impossible to find decent guys to befriend and to go out together looking for girls

fuark i wish i was around during rooshV forum to meetup with people

hopefully this place can be similar

i’ve met up with a few chill people from org but it’s rare. most of the ones i’ve met are autistic

normally i just go alone and use tinder to get girls to show me around and fuck

could never be asked to go to a club fucking alone just lol

i’m going on a land expedition from hong kong to london in a couple weeks if you want to join me on a leg of the trip

You can go to swooptheworld and there are some great guys that can wing you but it's mostly for East Europe. We have a similar forum in Italy and sometimes I PM and meet people from there. I had some great nights out with them

In SEA it's harder to find people and I use co-working spaces usually...in big cities like Bangkok is very easy to find guys to befriend but as you move to places that are true "3rd world shitholes" it's much much harder to find good people. I was forced to go out solo in many 2nd tier cities in SEA and of course my results were terrible compared to if I had a decent wing

Autism is a death sentence unless it's very very mild....I saw some guys that looked/acted autistic in SEA and indeed they were always alone or with a fuck ugly girl (why the fuck would you go to SEA to date a local 4s JFL). You could tell from their mannerism they aren't chill guys.

In places like Bangkok/Kuala Lumpur/Ho Chi Minh/Shanghai you can find the hottest girls in rooftop bars or upscale places but if you meet a massive loser they don't even want to go to those places LOL....they make up an excuse not to go like girls there are gold diggers or it's expensive or we wouldn't be able to enter ecc while in reality they simply don't have the balls to approach a girl even in Asia lol and they have such low level of confidence that they believe they only can be successful with a local 4s or 5s without a degree and with the IQ of a frog.
You need a good wing otherwise it can ruin even the best destinations

You can go to swooptheworld and there are some great guys that can wing you but it's mostly for East Europe. We have a similar forum in Italy and sometimes I PM and meet people from there. I had some great nights out with them

In SEA it's harder to find people and I use co-working spaces usually...in big cities like Bangkok is very easy to find guys to befriend but as you move to places that are true "3rd world shitholes" it's much much harder to find good people. I was forced to go out solo in many 2nd tier cities in SEA and of course my results were terrible compared to if I had a decent wing

Autism is a death sentence unless it's very very mild....I saw some guys that looked/acted autistic in SEA and indeed they were always alone or with a fuck ugly girl (why the fuck would you go to SEA to date a local 4s JFL). You could tell from their mannerism they aren't chill guys.

In places like Bangkok/Kuala Lumpur/Ho Chi Minh/Shanghai you can find the hottest girls in rooftop bars or upscale places but if you meet a massive loser they don't even want to go to those places LOL....they make up an excuse not to go like girls there are gold diggers or it's expensive or we wouldn't be able to enter ecc while in reality they simply don't have the balls to approach a girl even in Asia lol and they have such low level of confidence that they believe they only can be successful with a local 4s or 5s without a degree and with the IQ of a frog.
You need a good wing otherwise it can ruin even the best destinations
@KingOfAsia come be my porter and wingman from hong kong to london. i will provide a daily stipend of $50

i’m going on a land expedition from hong kong to london in a couple weeks if you want to join me on a leg of the trip
I've just returned from Thailand and I'll have to work now. I'm planning to become 100% remote by the end of the year and I'm working to bring my tax residency to Cyprus by year end. If I manage to do that, I'll have to stay 2 months in Cyrpus and I can travel to wherever country I want in the remaining 10 months.

So my plan is to spend 6 months in Russia/Belarus from mid April to mid October because slavic pussy is the best for me and then 4 months I'd go to Asia when it's winter in Europe...probably around Vietnam or China

If you're there we can meet of course

I can do it if u do london to Hong kong
this will be my route
IMG 0728
fucking chinks across the middle kingdom (managed to make a few girl friends that live in xi’an from my brief time in xiamen and hong kong)

checking out their museums and archeology

go to dunhuang in western china

go hike for a week in the kyrgyz countryside

go down to tajikistan, peak at afghanistan across a river

head over to uzbekistan and checkout that blue building

maybe go to turkmenistan if i can get a quick visa

head up to kazakhstan, stay there for a few weeks riding horses and fucking those sluts

cross the caspian into azerbaijan (disgusting women i think, i’ll pass)

head to georgia and do mdma at raves. hike in the countryside

go to armenia and hike in the countryside

cross into turkey, go climb mt ararat (supposedly where noah landed his boat)

then speed run across the rest of the turk roach country

enter into greece and checkout athens

head up thru all those bs euro countries

cross into ukraine and head to kiev to try mcdonald’s

head to prague so i can walk around the city like i’m in the anime called monster

head up to germany and watch the euros

cross into austria (idk what i’ll do here. prob be boring af)

head to paris

head to amsterdam and do shrooms in a park

head to london and link up with the boysssssss

then i fly to brazil (yuck, i know)

go to the amazonian jungle and do ayahuasca

go do coke in bolivia

go to the beaches in child

go to the landlocked shithole of paraguay

go to uruguay

then fly to new zealand

then fly to australia

then east timor

then to taiwan

or maybe i’ll die before then hahaha

or maybe i’ll run out of space in my latest passport as i only have 6 pages left lol

if i don’t die i’ll write a book

I actually wont hang out with most DN in SEA since many of them are really broke, penny pinching and weird.
same plus they can’t do anything useful like introduce me to their poor village girl cousin

that’s why i prefer local friends

and most “digital nomad” (i don’t consider myself one. i’m more like a colonizer/explorer/adventurer) types are weird liberals that talk about weird shit. one time a guy from california was talking with me and brought up stupid american politics like idc about that bs

Do jiu jitsu or another martial art. Stop by the same bar a few times and get to know the bartenders and patrons (same for coffee shops and whatever else). Just strike up conversations with people everywhere you go. I've been traveling full-time for a few years now, and that's what works for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back