It's possible to bang girls in the West but only through social circle

Stellar_Travels

Mar 10, 2024
I'm in my early 30s right now but when I was late teens/early-mid 20s I banged some Western girls: 2 Italian girls (I'm also Italian), one French, one Danish, two Polish and some Ukrainians and Russians (if you consider them "West").
The key was always social circle, I never fucked them through cold approach or tinder/bumble/social media.

I'm a low tier normie so I couldn't count on my look but I built attraction through constant exposure and proximity....some of these girls were either in my school/university that I saw everyday, two were flatmates, another one was with me in the language school ecc. Some people seriously underestimate how important it can be and most couples these days actually meet this way...through exposure thanks to a social circle. Only Chads and Chadlites are successful in dating apps and nightclub game in 2024

IMHO it's better to fuck less girls but higher quality than to fuck the scraps in SEA.....I, myself, go to SEA but it's just for fun and I have no intention whatsoever to get serious with them...it's crazy to see some people here that think of SEA women as the end goal. It's literally the bottom of the female hierarchy, I think the biggest problem for some people here is the total social isolation which of course prevent you from meeting any girl in Europe

not only thru social circle

i was at an art gallery in dallas and simply went up to a girl and said i like her style then asked her if she wanted to get ice cream later

it's crazy to see some people here that think of SEA women as the end goal. It's literally the bottom of the female hierarchy, I think the biggest problem for some people here is the total social isolation which of course prevent you from meeting any girl in Europe

in terms of what? social expectations which are subject to change? 50 years ago koreans were all subhuman pancake faces but are now quite desirable (largely due to surgeries)

but i agree filipinas are subhuman with no culture

thais and viets have a respectable culture in sea and many can pass as northern chinese

bottom of the hierarchy in terms of average beauty and IQ....filipinas are the worst but thais are just marginally better, they're also very low IQ and ugly as fuck on average.

Vietnamese women are better IMHO both in terms of average beauty and IQ level

White girls enjoy the highest status by far and they're considered the most beautiful (and I agree), in terms of IQ they're also low though these days....especially the college educated ones which believe and support all the jewmedia talking points and agendas. But before the woke bullshit, white girls used to be high IQ

Slavic pussy for me is the most beautiful in the world

bottom of the hierarchy in terms of average beauty and IQ....filipinas are the worst but thais are just marginally better, they're also very low IQ and ugly as fuck on average.

White girls enjoy the highest status by far and they're considered the most beautiful (and I agree), in terms of IQ they're also low though these days....especially the college educated ones which believe and support all the jewmedia talking points and agendas. But before the woke bullshit, white girls used to be high IQ

Issue is it hard to date Viet.

Yes many Filipino girls are hidden gems but you need to find them, match them

I'm in my early 30s right now but when I was late teens/early-mid 20s I banged some Western girls: 2 Italian girls (I'm also Italian), one French, one Danish, two Polish and some Ukrainians and Russians (if you consider them "West").
The key was always social circle, I never fucked them through cold approach or tinder/bumble/social media.

I'm a low tier normie so I couldn't count on my look but I built attraction through constant exposure and proximity....some of these girls were either in my school/university that I saw everyday, two were flatmates, another one was with me in the language school ecc. Some people seriously underestimate how important it can be and most couples these days actually meet this way...through exposure thanks to a social circle. Only Chads and Chadlites are successful in dating apps and nightclub game in 2024

IMHO it's better to fuck less girls but higher quality than to fuck the scraps in SEA.....I, myself, go to SEA but it's just for fun and I have no intention whatsoever to get serious with them...it's crazy to see some people here that think of SEA women as the end goal. It's literally the bottom of the female hierarchy, I think the biggest problem for some people here is the total social isolation which of course prevent you from meeting any girl in Europe
You just said it yourself: You're a low tier normie.

I'm from the US and banged plenty of girls from apps, solo hiking, coffee shops, etc.

Nightclubs are definitely hard mode, less so in the developing world but still hard. Largely they're a waste of time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back