Thailand has become more difficult than other SEA countries to get laid

Stellar_Travels

Mar 10, 2024
Too many digital nomads, sexpats, tourists and foreigners in general. Thai girls have seen and have been approached by many foreign men and contrary to stereotypes it's not the old, fat retirees type (these ones nowadays are mostly in Pattaya). It's full of young, good looking and fit guys in Bangkok and the islands these days...and of course they're on Tinder. It's tough competition and recently I've seen lots of attitude from thai women...and WTF, the reason I left the West is to get away from the bad attitude of Western girls, and if I go to SEA I don't want girls to act like they're an 8s in Western Europe JFL just because they're a bit above average for Bangkok standards.

Lately I'm meeting more and more girls that expect me to wine and dine them to expensive rooftop bars in Bangkok and to take them to the islands in good resorts ecc because already somebody else before me (a foreigner) did that. And many of them that match on Tinder don't even answer back...they probably have too many matches with good looking Western guys.

It's better to go in places less saturated with foreigners even if they're richer countries....you get a better attitude from girls in China, Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong than in Thailand in 2024. Or go to Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar

Too many digital nomads, sexpats, tourists and foreigners in general. Thai girls have seen and have been approached by many foreign men and contrary to stereotypes it's not the old, fat retirees type (these ones nowadays are mostly in Pattaya). It's full of young, good looking and fit guys in Bangkok and the islands these days...and of course they're on Tinder. It's tough competition and recently I've seen lots of attitude from thai women...and WTF, the reason I left the West is to get away from the bad attitude of Western girls, and if I go to SEA I don't want girls to act like they're an 8s in Western Europe JFL just because they're a bit above average for Bangkok standards.

Lately I'm meeting more and more girls that expect me to wine and dine them to expensive rooftop bars in Bangkok and to take them to the islands in good resorts ecc because already somebody else before me (a foreigner) did that. And many of them that match on Tinder don't even answer back...they probably have too many matches with good looking Western guys.

It's better to go in places less saturated with foreigners even if they're richer countries....you get a better attitude from girls in China, Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong than in Thailand in 2024. Or go to Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar
i watched "walking around bangkok" the most saturated asian country for 5 hours on youtube. i saw 2 young white guys who were low tier, but like 10,000 noodles.

saying thai girls have had young decent white guys before is just simply not true. maybe 1 in 1000 has. for a short term holiday not BF.

and why even bother with thai girls, they dont speak english meanwhile every other asian race does

fearmongering nonsense

Man I spent many months in Bangkok and around the islands. There are lots of young guys here post Covid. Go to the bars and clubs and you can see it yourself. But you'll see it even if you go to the malls or cafès or co-working spaces. It's full and the reason is that Bangkok it's becoming the main hub for digital nomads.

I get way less matches on Tinder/Bumble here compared to pre Covid and the attitude of the girls also changed. Every single girl in Bangkok that is a bit above average expect to be dined and wined in expensive places. And yes, english is a problem but it always was a problem in Thailand

It's the most overrated destination in Asia right now IMHO and saturated to the max.

The best country I've been recently for girls is China and I think the reason is that they're much fewer foreigners there compared to Thailand

I'd say if you are into easiness to get laid weighted by attractiveness of girls China wins compared to every other destination in Asia. If somebody is a virgin and only care about quantity (and not quality) then Philippines win.

But Bangkok in 2024 sucks, avoid it at all cost

These digital nomads are everywhere these days btw....even in the Philippines in 2nd tier cities. I was in Cebu recently and if you walk around Mango Square during the night or in Ayala during the day you will meet plenty of them.

ICON sucks, there is only one good club in Cebu around Mango Square and I don't remember the name...it's the one with the outside area for smoking with the tables. In that club you can pick up girls...but again, you won't be the only Western foreigner there...when I was there there were at least 20-30 young Western people there all looking for girls

In Bali LOL it's chock full in Canggu

Where in China did you go? How much more expensive was it and how long did you stay?
I've been in a dozen cities and I got laid in all of them. The only difference is the amount of girls that speak english.
China isn't very expensive although of course compared to Thailand it's in another league. I always stayed in hotels in China, you can find deals on Booking

this is true

but lol at thinking a country with a population of 70 million is more difficult than laos where there’s maybe 100 girls on tinder in that shithole

but even tho it’s more saturated than a few years ago, it’s still possible to have girls come over to apartment and fuck after a few messages

What do u think? Its the amount of foreigners compared to their population
Foreigners does not mean whites, really doubt Shenzhen is that saturated, probably Asians from other countries and pajeets - non competitors.

Foreigners does not mean whites, really doubt Shenzhen is that saturated, probably Asians from other countries and pajeets - non competitors.
Foreigners and whites. Still shows which one is more saturated than the other

shenzhen and that area is polluted with foreigners. especially africans

i was planning to move to guangzhou due to its proximity to hong kong, but a chinese girl told me it’s full of africans. now i will live somewhere in the interior to be more of a novelty

In China, especially in Guangzhou and Shanghai, you can find some Russian models working for local modeling agencies. Most of them are bored and you don't have the same level of competition as in Europe. Although I never tried that angle, it should be something to consider...I don't think approaching them is impossible in China...you just need to go to the right places and spend some money in the right locations

This is Tokyo but it's the same in China....there are a good amount of Eastern European good looking girls. I saw some in Guangzhou in a local rooftop bar but I didn't approach. For sure it's easier to get to know them in Asia than in Europe where your competition is 100x higher

I have avoided Thailand since so many foreigners there. Novelty is completly off unless you try Chiang Mai suburbs or villages.
Spent 2 months there spending a lot of money tho

I get way less matches on Tinder/Bumble here compared to pre Covid and the attitude of the girls also changed. Every single girl in Bangkok that is a bit above average expect to be dined and wined in expensive places. And yes, english is a problem but it always was a problem in Thailand
Yep. The best time SEAmax was the pre covid era 2015 to 2019. I was too broke at the time to go.

Yep. The best time SEAmax was the pre covid era 2015 to 2019. I was too broke at the time to go.
Yes I'm in my early 30s and I've been geomaxing since 2012 more or less...although in the very beginning I only went to EE

Bangkok has always been my main hub in SEA because the level of infrastructure was better compared to Vietnam, Philippines, Laos, Indonesia, Cambodia, Myanmar and it was (still is) cheap as fuck with very good food, gyms, bars/clubs ecc. The first time I went there was in 2015 and I remember it was so easy to match with girls on Tinder and take them back to my hotel to fuck.

Fast-forward almost a decade later and these girls (above average ones less than 25yo) now barely reply when you match them on Tinder and it's like they're doing you a favor if they accept to date you JFL. The above average girls (for Bangkok standards) act like princesses that want to be dined and wined in upscale places...especially the ones that are on Tinder. During the night it's easier but you need to find a good wing.

Unfortunately Bangkok is oversaturated with digital nomads...after Covid many companies adopted full remote positions for some IT jobs and these guys moved in mass to Bangkok for easy lays (LOL) and cheap cost of living. So nowadays local girls have a much greater exposure to foreign white men. And especially for the ones on Tinder they can have insane exposure because men geolocate in Bangkok even if they're in Europe/US because they want to see what results they can get there...so you can imagine. No wonder results are shit nowadays on Tinder

Thai girls are damn ugly on average (just a bit above filipinas levels) and it only make sense to go there if they're easy to bang...like you can invite them over to your apartment to fuck or you meet them in a club and they come over. But it's not like that anymore and so it makes no sense for me to be there anymore. It's a pity because Bangkok per se isn't a bad place to be.

But for girls in 2024, you have a better ROI (in terms of lays weighted by beauty) if you go to China, Taiwan and I bet also in Japan. If you like quality of girls....there are lots of Westernalized well off girls that crave the white dick in China/Taiwan....the only problem is that english knowledge is so little in China/Taiwan...I missed so many opportunities because of that but once you meet the one that speak at least a bit of it, it's game on

Last edited:
That's how Bangkok girls used to be pre Covid. They wanted to get fucked hard by some white foreigner. They were easy and not much effort. Now they barely reply on Twitter and think they're doing you a favor JFL

Yes I'm in my early 30s and I've been geomaxing since 2012 more or less...although in the very beginning I only went to EE

Bangkok has always been my main hub in SEA because the level of infrastructure was better compared to Vietnam, Philippines, Laos, Indonesia, Cambodia, Myanmar and it was (still is) cheap as fuck with very good food, gyms, bars/clubs ecc. The first time I went there was in 2015 and I remember it was so easy to match with girls on Tinder and take them back to my hotel to fuck.

Fast-forward almost a decade later and these girls (above average ones less than 25yo) now barely reply when you match them on Tinder and it's like they're doing you a favor if they accept to date you JFL. The above average girls (for Bangkok standards) act like princesses that want to be dined and wined in upscale places...especially the ones that are on Tinder. During the night it's easier but you need to find a good wing.

Unfortunately Bangkok is oversaturated with digital nomads...after Covid many companies adopted full remote positions for some IT jobs and these guys moved in mass to Bangkok for easy lays (LOL) and cheap cost of living. So nowadays local girls have a much greater exposure to foreign white men. And especially for the ones on Tinder they can have insane exposure because men geolocate in Bangkok even if they're in Europe/US because they want to see what results they can get there...so you can imagine. No wonder results are shit nowadays on Tinder

Thai girls are damn ugly on average (just a bit above filipinas levels) and it only make sense to go there if they're easy to bang...like you can invite them over to your apartment to fuck or you meet them in a club and they come over. But it's not like that anymore and so it makes no sense for me to be there anymore. It's a pity because Bangkok per se isn't a bad place to be.

But for girls in 2024, you have a better ROI (in terms of lays weighted by beauty) if you go to China, Taiwan and I bet also in Japan. If you like quality of girls....there are lots of Westernalized well off girls that crave the white dick in China/Taiwan....the only problem is that english knowledge is so little in China/Taiwan...I missed so many opportunities because of that but once you meet the one that speak at least a bit of it, it's game on
did you find a remote job in an italian company or an international one? do you have any suggestions on how to find one? I'm also in italy and as soon as I graduate I'd like to move out of here

ps I'm gonna be graduating in AI or data science

did you find a remote job in an italian company or an international one? do you have any suggestions on how to find one? I'm also in italy and as soon as I graduate I'd like to move out of here
I had a remote job before but not now. I work in IT consulting although I plan to quit at the end of the year to become full remote. I managed to make good money with investing and now the majority of my money come through that source. So I plan to move my tax residency status to Cyprus so I don't have to pay the 27% capital gain tax and I can travel the world 10 out of 12 months

What is your major? If you work in the IT sector you might be able to find a full remote job but it's harder now because companies are moving on from the full remote jobs trend...they demand a hybrid schedule or even full time in office. There are few job openings that are full remote and so many applications for them so it's not easy. I think you need some experience before because usually entry level positions aren't full remote

Italy sucks so I understand you but you might need to suck it up for a couple years or if you have some money saved you can go to a cheap place in SEA, build a portfolio of projects in github and then try to find a remote job from there

Dirty Bangkok sluts...I have so many to posts, they were truly easy. I also have so many nudes they sent me but can't post those. And I got so many on Line but I deleted that so I lost all those chats

Philippines is also so easy, although as I said in other topics I wouldn't advise to go there unless you're a late virgin...that country is too much of a shithole for me and these days I can endure it for at most 2 weeks straight, not a day longer

I had a remote job before but not now. I work in IT consulting although I plan to quit at the end of the year to become full remote. I managed to make good money with investing and now the majority of my money come through that source. So I plan to move my tax residency status to Cyprus so I don't have to pay the 27% capital gain tax and I can travel the world 10 out of 12 months

What is your major? If you work in the IT sector you might be able to find a full remote job but it's harder now because companies are moving on from the full remote jobs trend...they demand a hybrid schedule or even full time in office. There are few job openings that are full remote and so many applications for them so it's not easy. I think you need some experience before because usually entry level positions aren't full remote

Italy sucks so I understand you but you might need to suck it up for a couple years or if you have some money saved you can go to a cheap place in SEA, build a portfolio of projects in github and then try to find a remote job from there
Yep, my plan currently is to search instantly for a remote job.
Knowing that its difficult without experience i'll also send CV in asian countries that are english speaking, at least work wise (like UAE and Singapore), move there, and then continue searching for a remote job.

Fuuaark you are driving me nuts with these screenshot

Girls in Taiwan are the same....very slutty and crave the white dick. Only problem is lack of english skills. As I said the majority of my convos are with LINE and I don't have it anymore so l lost so many chats otherwise we could create a topic with all those chats just for fun

IMG 2363

Yep, my plan currently is to search instantly for a remote job.
Knowing that its difficult without experience i'll also send CV in asian countries that are english speaking, at least work wise (like UAE and Singapore), move there, and then continue searching for a remote job.

Fuuaark you are driving me nuts with these screenshot
Good luck, it's paramount of move out of Italy. The dating situation in Italy is horrendous
I'm almost done, 6-8 months left before I leave for good

What countries in Asia are you most interested in?

That's how Bangkok girls used to be pre Covid. They wanted to get fucked hard by some white foreigner. They were easy and not much effort. Now they barely reply on Twitter and think they're doing you a favor JFL
send me a pic of you in pms you've probably got an autistic hairstyle and tanned your skin

curtains. paper white skin. the 2 most important things asian girls look for in guys. if u dont have them basics then u cant complain about it being hard

Good luck, it's paramount of move out of Italy. The dating situation in Italy is horrendous

Depends.
for women russia is surely n1
for landscapes mongolia
for living there long term cambodia, singapore, hong kong
overall im interest in traveling all over the world (apart from western countries and africa)

In which contries have you been so far?

send me a pic of you in pms you've probably got an autistic hairstyle and tanned your skin

curtains. paper white skin. the 2 most important things asian girls look for in guys. if u dont have them basics then u cant complain about it being hard
Can't post pics, don't trust anybody JFL

I'm white, 6ft and average looking

Can't post pics, don't trust anybody JFL

I'm white, 6ft and average looking
yes your white. but do you have paper white skin? or have you tanned it?

and do you have some autistic hairstyle? or a fashionable hairstyle like curtains which every asian guy has and most whites dont therefore mogging whites in that aspect

Depends.
for women russia is surely n1
for landscapes mongolia
for living there long term cambodia, singapore, hong kong
overall im interest in traveling all over the world (apart from western countries and africa)

In which contries have you been so far?
Yes Russia is number 1 in terms of girls right now. I've been in Ukraine multiple times and Kiev used to be even better but it's over now. All the girls left and will never be back. I'll spend lots of time in Moscow and Minsk in the future

For Asia, the best ratio easiness/quality is in China. I had some absolutely wild nights in Shanghai.....crazy girls, they invited me over to their table to drink, some asked me to fuck their friend...other brushed their boobs on me and other crazy shit. But so many times I ended up with nothing because the language barrier is enormous. For a time I tried to learn Chinese but it's too damn difficult so I gave up quickly

I've been to many countries, mostly in Europe and Asia

Man I spent many months in Bangkok and around the islands. There are lots of young guys here post Covid. Go to the bars and clubs and you can see it yourself. But you'll see it even if you go to the malls or cafès or co-working spaces. It's full and the reason is that Bangkok it's becoming the main hub for digital nomads.

It's the most overrated destination in Asia right now IMHO and saturated to the max.

The best country I've been recently for girls is China and I think the reason is that they're much fewer foreigners there compared to Thailand

I'd say if you are into easiness to get laid weighted by attractiveness of girls China wins compared to every other destination in Asia. If somebody is a virgin and only care about quantity (and not quality) then Philippines win.

How old are you? Id just avoid thailand. I spent 2 months in BKK last year

Same has happened in Vientam. Girls went back with locals
Was China easy for you? How would you get matches? Do they speak english? Appreciate your input

Same has happened in Vientam. Girls went back with locals
Was China easy for you? How would you get matches? Do they speak english? Appreciate your input
In my experience China has the best ratio for easiness/quality of girls. I had some crazy nights in Shanghai and other cities....Chinese women can be very forward and are savages lol. The first time I went to China, I came from Ukraine so you can imagine the cultural shock. In Ukraine girls are very cold and they expect the man to do literally everything and pay for everything. They'd never act in a way that is too forward. When I arrived in Shanghai, I got girls inviting me to their table and they started talking but I couldn't understand their very broken english so I pulled out my phone and we typed and she was asking me if I could have sex with her friend JFL. Those crazy things would have never ever happen in Ukraine or SEA.
I had many other crazy experience in China...girls inviting me over to their apartment for sex paying for my taxi, ordering and paying for delivery food and then pay for my taxi back home in the morning.
Other girls would just brush their boobs against me while I was standing in line in the bar area of a club...or they'd eye fuck me.

But the main problem is the huge language barrier, they don't speak english and for that reason I missed so many opportunities.

In China you also must be normie tier to get success with girls...it's not like the Philippines where even an ugly guy can get some girls. You need to be decent looking in China to get interest from girls but not Chad or Chadlite tier. I'm average looking, 6ft tall

In my experience China has the best ratio for easiness/quality of girls. I had some crazy nights in Shanghai and other cities....Chinese women can be very forward and are savages lol. The first time I went to China, I came from Ukraine so you can imagine the cultural shock. In Ukraine girls are very cold and they expect the man to do literally everything and pay for everything. They'd never act in a way that is too forward. When I arrived in Shanghai, I got girls inviting me to their table and they started talking but I couldn't understand their very broken english so I pulled out my phone and we typed and she was asking me if I could have sex with her friend JFL. Those crazy things would have never ever happen in Ukraine or SEA.
I had many other crazy experience in China...girls inviting me over to their apartment for sex paying for my taxi, ordering and paying for delivery food and then pay for my taxi back home in the morning.
Other girls would just brush their boobs against me while I was standing in line in the bar area of a club...or they'd eye fuck me.

But the main problem is the huge language barrier, they don't speak english and for that reason I missed so many opportunities.

In China you also must be normie tier to get success with girls...it's not like the Philippines where even an ugly guy can get some girls. You need to be decent looking in China to get interest from girls but not Chad or Chadlite tier. I'm average looking, 6ft tall
you dont need to be a normie in china, subhumans and LTNs mog chink men to the shadow realm

I've been in a dozen of Chinese cities and in Northern China girls are slightly better looking than in South in my opinion but in places like Shanghai you won't really notice it because it's just so big and there are girls from all over the country. Or in cities like Chongqing it's full of hotties but again the language barrier is a major hurdle

you dont need to be a normie in china, subhumans and LTNs mog chink men to the shadow realm
Depends, if you want quality girls you need to be normie tier in China
But yeah if you only care about slaying you can do it even by being a low tier normie

Shanghai has a good amount of foreigners so competition isn't exactly zero...but if you go to a bit smaller cities (still very big, we're talking about 10 million people cities) you'll find less foreigners but also the girls that can speak english will be lower

shenzhen and that area is polluted with foreigners. especially africans

i was planning to move to guangzhou due to its proximity to hong kong, but a chinese girl told me it’s full of africans. now i will live somewhere in the interior to be more of a novelty
How much is your rent?

Italy sucks so I understand you but you might need to suck it up for a couple years or if you have some money saved you can go to a cheap place in SEA, build a portfolio of projects in github and then try to find a remote job from the

I would say entire Balkans is no better. Even EE is getting westernized imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back