Your favorite SEA city

Stellar_Travels

Mar 10, 2024
For many years it used to be Bangkok for me but recently I found it harder to get with the hi-so girls there so I'm not as attracted to that city as I used to be

But looking at other SEA cities...it seems they're all undeveloped so it's either Bangkok or the 4rd world basically

I still believe that if you plan to stay for more than a couple weeks there is no alternative to Bangkok unless you truly like to stay in total shitholes

the negatives of bangkok are

- high competition, uniroincally this place is full of white chads
- bad english
- bad air quality

other than these points its good

another drawback is that you can easily get heightmogged in more upscale places. for example im 182 cm tall, but in the condo where i live in it happens decently often that random gooks that are 185+ cm tall and robust heightmog me. obviously if you move away from the center to more shithole neighborhoods you'll heightmog everyone though.

Agree, the only alternative is Kuala Lumpur but I don't like Indians and Malays lol and seeing all those girls with hijab

The rest of SEA is 4th world shitholes and I just can't stay there more than a couple weeks at the most....I got lazy too with time...when I was a virgin or sexual inexperienced I used to go in crazy shithole in SEA, even in the Philippines provinces lol....I just can't do that anymore, I guess I'm not that desperate anymore which is a good thing

Last edited:
Yeah I noticed and I wrote it too that I see a good amount of good looking Western guys in Bangkok (and in Thai islands) and some users didn't agree lol

But they're there, I see them walking around or in bars and clubs...in rooftop restaurants ecc. Bangkok is extremely popular for DNs and backpackers. There are also some Chads walking around with their Western girlfriends so they aren't real competition but not all of them are with their girlfriends. A good amount of them are chasing after the same girls as us

It's annoying to have this competition in SEA and it's part of the reason why hi-so girls have become harder in Bangkok

Agree, the only alternative is Kuala Lumpur but I don't like Indians and Malays lol and seeing all those girls with hijab

The rest of SEA is 4th world shitholes and I just can't stay there more than a couple weeks at the most....I got lazy too with time...when I was a virgin or sexual inexperienced I used to go in crazy shithole in SEA, even in the Philippines provinces lol....I just can't do that anymore, I guess I'm not that desperate anymore which is a good thing
Try Da Nang.

Bangkok is for normies. SEA slums/provinces for best results. I dont care about a luxury materialistic nigger loving life. Its all a distraction they set for us, while they plan for the nwo

The reason why you retarded bluepillers are seeing retards from the west, is 1. Your a larping gatekeeping deathnic, 2. Your a nigger loving wannabe luxury chaser overpaying in jewish condos/high rises, in neighborhoods that are 99% foreigners, YOU act like a normie, you get normie results, nigger loving cucks

Last edited:
For many years it used to be Bangkok for me but recently I found it harder to get with the hi-so girls there so I'm not as attracted to that city as I used to be

But looking at other SEA cities...it seems they're all undeveloped so it's either Bangkok or the 4rd world basically

I still believe that if you plan to stay for more than a couple weeks there is no alternative to Bangkok unless you truly like to stay in total shitholes
There's always gonna be negatives when dating is easy.

Bangkok is for normies. SEA slums/provinces for best results. I dont care about a luxury materialistic nigger loving life. Its all a distraction they set for us, while they plan for the nwo
This

That’s why I want to move to an developed jungle and help grow it.

I had same thing and I asked my therapist. My therapist said dreams mean something and you are usually longing for a human connection. Hope this helped

i dont think there is alternative for bangkok regarding coooooooming possibilities

you should stick to bangkok, white scandinavian chads still will fuck every girl in city including top 2% (big influencers, tv presenters, actresses, stewardesses etc) but if you dont stay around siam, ekkamai and especially khaosan you will not see them often in person

i dont think there is alternative for bangkok regarding coooooooming possibilities

you should stick to bangkok, white scandinavian chads still will fuck every girl in city including top 2% (big influencers, tv presenters, actresses, stewardesses etc) but if you dont stay around siam, ekkamai and especially khaosan you will not see them often in person
There is alternatives. Which other places have you been?

Avoiding these Chads, which are usually backpackers or youtuber/influencers, isn't hard. It's about avoiding places that are super hyped online like Bangkok, Thai Islands, Bali ecc.

In China for example I saw way way less....even in Shanghai, where there are lots of expats, the average competition wasn't very high...although you can find some Western Chad there. In Chongqing and Chengdu almost nobody was there when I visited.
Seoul and Tokyo have Chads although less than Thailand and Bali these days, not even close. Try going to Bali in August or during winter in Europe and then go to Tokyo and tell me where did you see more Chads and Chadlites.

The thing about East Asia is that since it's expensive you find much less of these Chad backpackers in their early 20s....they prefer to congregate in cheap places like Thai and Bali because they're cheaper, they're exotic places to take pics for IG and party

But the top remains in EE in places like Russia and Belarus.....NOBODY is there and the girls are the hottest. Western competition is basically non existent these days

Avoiding these Chads, which are usually backpackers or youtuber/influencers, isn't hard. It's about avoiding places that are super hyped online like Bangkok, Thai Islands, Bali ecc.

In China for example I saw way way less....even in Shanghai, where there are lots of expats, the average competition wasn't very high...although you can find some Western Chad there. In Chongqing and Chengdu almost nobody was there when I visited.
Seoul and Tokyo have Chads although less than Thailand and Bali these days, not even close. Try going to Bali in August or during winter in Europe and then go to Tokyo and tell me where did you see more Chads and Chadlites.

The thing about East Asia is that since it's expensive you find much less of these Chad backpackers in their early 20s....they prefer to congregate in cheap places like Thai and Bali because they're cheaper, they're exotic places to take pics for IG and party

But the top remains in EE in places like Russia and Belarus.....NOBODY is there and the girls are the hottest. Western competition is basically non existent these days
I guess getting outside of Chiang Mai?

How is dating in China, I feel like you need to speak Mandarin.

Bali, Tokyo (idk about Seoul) forget it

For EE theres still Russian Belarus competition but they don't have as much money

There is alternatives. Which other places have you been?
a lot of places (for example seoul, guangzhou, shenzhen, hongkong, da nang, phu quoc and many more especially in thailand and vietnam, i have been in every european country too) and you cant even compare them to bangkok in terms of cooming activities, tinder in bangkok is extremely powerful, average girls i fucked had 8-9k+ likes
competition is huge but some girls let me swipe tinda a bit on their profiles and most of guys there gooks. some white chads too for sure, and they can order top quality thai chicks like uber eats, straight to their house for quick fuck

tinder in bangkok is designated for fucking, in other places delusional whores are looking for prince charming, you have cities where bitches have profiles without single photo of themself, just desserts and funny cats (japan, especially tokyo)
im telling you bangkok is top1 destination for unloading your balls into hole (shit quality hole but still)

if you dont fuck in bangkok i think you're done, you're not made for having sex, focus on learning software development and send 80% of your salary to some camwhore every month, thats most intimate you can get

if you dont fuck in bangkok i think you're done, you're not made for having sex, focus on learning software development and send 80% of your salary to some camwhore every month, thats most intimate you can get
yep

just take a bitch to art gallery and ask her to come back to your apartment

never once failed me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back