The dating situation in the West as an early 30s guy

Stellar_Travels

Mar 10, 2024
It's so bad it's ridiculous, no wonder so many men are looking for remote jobs to escape...but anyway let's summarize it:

- Society tell you that you must date girls around your age, so if you date girls below their late 20s you're perceived as a creep.

- Pretty much all the good looking and emotionally stable girls are taken, most of which were already taken during high school or college at most

- What's left in the market are ugly women, insane women, feminazi who have been pumped and dumped by Chads for over a decade and now hate all men, or a combination of all the above.

- Average looking women in their early 30s act as if they make you a favor going on a date with you (keep in mind that I'm a millionaire and although I don't say that to them, they can see I'm well off by my pics and lifestyle).

- These same women try to screen you hard during the date...imagine thinking they're the ones that should do the screening jfl while what they offer is a loose pussy from over a decade of being pumped and dumped by Chad, emotional problems, average beauty at best for a late 20/early 30s woman (meaning ugly compared to average girls 18yo/19yo) and in decline each year, and feminazi mentality. I'm too polite and high inhibition to end the date there but that's what I should probably do with these bitches

- Low IQ and far left mentality....as long as they live in a big metropolitan area that's what they are. Although they think they're intelligent and cultured because they have a degree in social sciences/liberal arts jfl or because they go to art exhibitions, travel a lot or read "progressive" (ie deranged) books

- Notch count above 20

- Despite all that, they have an unlimited amount of simps even when they're in their late 20s and early 30s...it's crazy the attitude they still have at this age when they're way past their prime. I'm shocked when I'm on a date with them or when I meet them through my social circle. But if they act like that it's because they can get an unlimited amount of men through dating apps, social media and in person so they still think they're the prize and you need to work hard to get them as if they're a 18yo blonde model LOL. They're absolutely crazy

- Cucked divorce laws for men but social pressure to get married

It's impossible to date in this environment....you either were lucky to find your sweetheart during high school or college at most and you got married early with a good girl (I have some friends that did that and are happy) or it's game over and you might as well not even try anymore as it's a waste of time and you'll only get angry to date such toxic women that are still single in their late 20s/early 30s

Last edited:
i like to date older girls sometime so they treat me like baby

what's the youngest you can go in SEA?
as young as you want if you meet her family and pay a dowry like medieval times

no shit i was down in hat yai and met these two muslim girls that took me to their fathers house. he then took me to show his mosque he was building for his village. kinda fell thru cuz language barrier. i think i was supposed to offer money or marriage for one of his daughters?

good times tho, idk how i got in those situations. seems like stuff like that never happens to me anymore

my mom’s american becky and dad’s turkish chad. it’s the same in both countries although i’m currently in turkey.
lol istanbul is full of subhumans from when i was there. some high school jb girl came up to me to ask for a selfie when i was at a museum. probably to laugh at my face

I'm going on a tangent here but the reason why they still act so entitled in their late 20s/early 30s is because they have financial security.
The West now is so cucked that it openly discriminate against men (especially white, straight men) during hiring but you're not allowed to complain.

Because of this discrimination and "gender quotas", women are now hired in mass in high paying professional jobs and are financially secure despite the fact they almost never are the best candidate for a position.
The irony is that despite these crazy privileges they still scream "muh we're discriminated, men are privileged" jfl

So, without having to select based on the financial position of a man, as they get older they select based on the same criteria as they did when they were teenagers or early 20s...they want the Chad. Only the looks matter. And they aren't desperate to settle down because they have their own money.

This is something many men don't understand because although everybody are blackpilled about dating apps allowing women to date up and fuck high value men as much as they want, most men are unaware about the dangers of these woke "diversity hiring" practices and how they're destroying the dating market for a man even more. Because of these diversity hiring quotas, the "wall" doesn't exist anymore for women...it has become a meme.

The only way to get away from this is going to the few countries left that don't have these insane woke policies. In these countries women are forced to select based on the financial position of a man too and not just looks. That's why I particularly like Russia, Ukraine and Belarus in Europe

lol istanbul is full of subhumans from when i was there. some high school jb girl came up to me to ask for a selfie when i was at a museum. probably to laugh at my face
i can easily date my looksmatch rn but i grew up obese and lost 100 pounds a few years ago. my confidence is still extremely low.

also social circle matters a lot here. i’m planning to move to antalya where there are lots of russian immigrants who are way better looking. this way social circle will matter less as they don’t know many people here as well.

I'm going on a tangent here but the reason why they still act so entitled in their late 20s/early 30s is because they have financial security.
The West now is so cucked that it openly discriminate against men (especially white, straight men) during hiring but you're not allowed to complain.

Because of this discrimination and "gender quotas", women are now hired in mass in high paying professional jobs and are financially secure despite the fact they almost never are the best candidate for a position.
The irony is that despite these crazy privileges they still scream "muh we're discriminated, men are privileged" jfl

So, without having to select based on the financial position of a man, as they get older they select based on the same criteria as they did when they were teenagers or early 20s...they want the Chad. Only the looks matter. And they aren't desperate to settle down because they have their own money.

This is something many men don't understand because although everybody are blackpilled about dating apps allowing women to date up and fuck high value women as much as they want, most men are unaware about the dangers of these woke "diversity hiring" practices and how they're destroying the dating market for a man even more. Because of these diversity hiring quotas, the "wall" doesn't exist anymore for women...it has become a meme.

The only way to get away from this is going to the few countries left that don't have this insane woke policies. In these countries women are forced to select based on the financial position of a man too and not just looks. That's why I particularly like Russia, Ukraine and Belarus in Europe
only incels care that women are able to live individualistic lives nowadays like us men have been able to

Yep. Even at 18, it is over. Only if a guy wants a quality LTR.
The highest quality girls are taken first, then the 2nd best ecc. By the time you finish college all the best girls are taken and the lucky guy that got them won't let her go because he knows how crazy tough is out there in the dating market for men

Indeed I strongly believe that if a guy didn't get a nice girl by the time he's in his early 20s (mid 20s at the very most) it's game over for LTRs

Broke chad isn't good enough in their eyes. They want high class Chad who's rich and has status.

To the OP, don't forget single moms. Ugh!

In Eastern Europe, a 10 year age gap is like nothing so long as you look decent. People don't think too much of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back