Thailand has become more difficult than other SEA countries to get laid

In my experience China has the best ratio for easiness/quality of girls. I had some crazy nights in Shanghai and other cities....Chinese women can be very forward and are savages lol. The first time I went to China, I came from Ukraine so you can imagine the cultural shock. In Ukraine girls are very cold and they expect the man to do literally everything and pay for everything. They'd never act in a way that is too forward. When I arrived in Shanghai, I got girls inviting me to their table and they started talking but I couldn't understand their very broken english so I pulled out my phone and we typed and she was asking me if I could have sex with her friend JFL. Those crazy things would have never ever happen in Ukraine or SEA.
I had many other crazy experience in China...girls inviting me over to their apartment for sex paying for my taxi, ordering and paying for delivery food and then pay for my taxi back home in the morning.
Other girls would just brush their boobs against me while I was standing in line in the bar area of a club...or they'd eye fuck me.

But the main problem is the huge language barrier, they don't speak english and for that reason I missed so many opportunities.

In China you also must be normie tier to get success with girls...it's not like the Philippines where even an ugly guy can get some girls. You need to be decent looking in China to get interest from girls but not Chad or Chadlite tier. I'm average looking, 6ft tall
How did you talk with them? In English?

That's how Bangkok girls used to be pre Covid. They wanted to get fucked hard by some white foreigner. They were easy and not much effort. Now they barely reply on Twitter and think they're doing you a favor JFL
they’re still like that tbh. i’m 21 and fucked many thai girls by just telling them to come over to my apartment

maybe it’s cuz you’re 10 years older?

and why even bother with thai girls, they dont speak english meanwhile every other asian race does
Not even close. Taiwenese aren't even that great and that's speaking for Taipei - outside of the capital it's worse. Koreans, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese - all don't speak that well IME.

Not even close. Taiwenese aren't even that great and that's speaking for Taipei - outside of the capital it's worse. Koreans, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese - all don't speak that well IMIME.
Koreans and vietnamese have decent English, Chinese have better English than thais,

That's how Bangkok girls used to be pre Covid. They wanted to get fucked hard by some white foreigner. They were easy and not much effort. Now they barely reply on Twitter and think they're doing you a favor JFL
The bigger issue I think is that Thailand has a horrible population pyramid and a lack of young girls, and has always been a p4p culture in general. People underestimate the amount of people that actually do these things because of the internet imo. But yeah a bunch of white dudes who made it big in crypto and whatever going to meme countries doesnt help but I think its a bunch of factors tbh. Theres only so many people that can actually maintain that lifestyle

The bigger issue I think is that Thailand has a horrible population pyramid and a lack of young girls, and has always been a p4p culture in general. People underestimate the amount of people that actually do these things because of the internet imo. But yeah a bunch of white dudes who made it big in crypto and whatever going to meme countries doesnt help but I think its a bunch of factors tbh. Theres only so many people that can actually maintain that lifestyle
No reason to stay in Bangkok then? Plenty of other countries...

Some people like it because of the qol but yeah even as a someone who likes to monger I feel like paying for seagooks isnt worth it unless its cheap and good quality
I mean QoL is obviously better. I was there for 2 months. But I spent a lot of money and lived the high life. but dating is not as good as people claim imo.

Its not a novelty to be there anymore. I might avoid it cause I have some bad experience.

Some people like it because of the qol but yeah even as a someone who likes to monger I feel like paying for seagooks isnt worth it unless its cheap and good quality
Overall I would say I had mixed experience living there. Met a lot of sketchy people also. Tons of sexpats, and I dont mean cool geomaxxers. I mean those really lost in life. Im not looking for that.

IMG 20240318 184011
IMG 20240318 183955
Also considering these are Filipino (last is Chinese / Mandarin)

Makes no sense to be in Thailand for dating. But for lifestyle and spending money its like a mini dubai. Cash goes fast but there is everything.
Dating is really oversaturated in my opinion. Girls are highly westernized.

Edit: worth adding P4P is much superior, I dont want that either at the moment.

View attachment 5195
View attachment 5196
Also considering these are Filipino (last is Chinese / Mandarin)

Makes no sense to be in Thailand for dating. But for lifestyle and spending money its like a mini dubai. Cash goes fast but there is everything.
Dating is really oversaturated in my opinion. Girls are highly westernized.

Edit: worth adding P4P is much superior, I dont want that either at the moment.
That chinese girl got me thinking maybe learning mandarin is worth it

shenzhen and that area is polluted with foreigners. especially africans

i was planning to move to guangzhou due to its proximity to hong kong, but a chinese girl told me it’s full of africans. now i will live somewhere in the interior to be more of a novelty
alex gets it.

Lots of alcoholics and overall degenerates. Maybe 10% are cool dudes to travel around with or keep in touch with.
Thanks for letting me know. I really try to avoid that. Seemingly it will be very lonely...

I guess since PH is cheap, you meet a lot of weird people. Even more for Thailand.

That chinese girl got me thinking maybe learning mandarin is worth it
Unfortunately, there is also competition in PH. On one of her photos she is sitting in a cinema movie, and I usually doubt girls go to Cinema together. There is competition everywhere.

So always be prepared to offer something in return. Some people offer money, some offer looks. Some offer charisma with mix of looks. Some offer everything and get a good package.

Thanks for letting me know. I really try to avoid that. Seemingly it will be very lonely...

I guess since PH is cheap, you meet a lot of weird people. Even more for Thailand.
I've met successful expats/tourists in SEA too though. Just need to change the venues you hang at, and associate with. Go to fitness type things or even upscale lounges.

Man I spent many months in Bangkok and around the islands. There are lots of young guys here post Covid. Go to the bars and clubs and you can see it yourself. But you'll see it even if you go to the malls or cafès or co-working spaces. It's full and the reason is that Bangkok it's becoming the main hub for digital nomads.

I get way less matches on Tinder/Bumble here compared to pre Covid and the attitude of the girls also changed. Every single girl in Bangkok that is a bit above average expect to be dined and wined in expensive places. And yes, english is a problem but it always was a problem in Thailand

It's the most overrated destination in Asia right now IMHO and saturated to the max.

The best country I've been recently for girls is China and I think the reason is that they're much fewer foreigners there compared to Thailand

I'd say if you are into easiness to get laid weighted by attractiveness of girls China wins compared to every other destination in Asia. If somebody is a virgin and only care about quantity (and not quality) then Philippines win.

But Bangkok in 2024 sucks, avoid it at all cost
But don't you need to apply for a tourist visa ahead of time so it's more of a hassle than the other Asian countries? And then there is the sim card thing/WeChat pay, etc. Also how do you overcome the Chinese VPN Firewall issue if you need to do remote work? @AlexBrown84

Last edited:
This is Tokyo but it's the same in China....there are a good amount of Eastern European good looking girls. I saw some in Guangzhou in a local rooftop bar but I didn't approach. For sure it's easier to get to know them in Asia than in Europe where your competition is 100x higher

So do you think Eastern Europe is more difficult compared to Asia? Which countries in EE do you think should be easier or do you recommend nowadays given the ongoing conflict?

Last edited:
Good looking men don't have to resort to approaching random ass women on the street.
Yes, they typically get approached by women or get a signal. But they can do that if they want too. If you're average looking it's probably more difficult and you have to run the numbers game as usual. Your chances are probably better if you mog most of the local men population.
But if you are autistic or socially awkward, I guess maybe it's better to use online dating.

Yes, that's true, it's all about ROI.
Yes. I've done my fair share of cold approaching and the one girl who was receptive to me after over one hundreds approaches just so happened to be really into tall guys, hence her dating track record consisting of tall exs.

plot twist: op is just saying that to discourage you to come so he gets all the pussy to himself jk lol

It’s probably true what op says to a certain degree but you have to consider op’s age and looks level, obviously he looked better 10 years ago so things were easier then, but now probably not as much assuming op updates his photos on dating profile where he tries to meet these girls? Not as young high collagen looking skin or receding/balding hairline could make it obviously more difficult to make girls agree to come to fuck immediately as opposed if you are younger and better looking like @AlexBrown84 who said himself he says no problem to get girls there but he’s also younger by 10 years which probably makes a difference and things easier...

plot twist: op is just saying that to discourage you to come so he gets all the pussy to himself jk lol

It’s probably true what op says to a certain degree but you have to consider op’s age and looks level, obviously he looked better 10 years ago so things were easier then, but now probably not as much assuming op updates his photos on dating profile where he tries to meet these girls? Not as young high collagen looking skin or receding/balding hairline could make it obviously more difficult to make girls agree to come to fuck immediately as opposed if you are younger and better looking like @AlexBrown84 who said himself he says no problem to get girls there but he’s also younger by 10 years which probably makes a difference and things easier...
Disagree. Dating in my 30s is exponentially easier. I just published a piece on this actually. I was back in the US for my early 30s as well so I'm also using that as a reference point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back