Advice EE countries with the worse English proficiency; will I ascend there?

Mar 22, 2024
Hello everyone, this is quite detailed so if you want a tl;dr, just read the bold writings.

1. First some background info:​

• I'm a 23yr old UKcel and I've been lurking here for sometime. I am half white and half persian with a British RP accent (hence the name). I have slight olive skin, like white but a little tanned, well it depends on the lighting really. Point is, some people in the UK think I am Italian/Spanish/Greek when they ask where I am from and I suppose the others just think full British from my accent.

• I am 6ft tall with an above average face but not good enough (I'll get to my face in the next point).

• I'm definitely not NT. In the UK this is especially important since social circle is such a big thing here. I mean I've literally never seen someone do a cold approach in the street in my entire life. I know I'm not NT because in school I was the popular strange guy. Everyone knew me, lots of people liked me but I was just a meme, just entertainment, people didn't respect me or take me seriously. I also went to a social event once, with my only friend, and he told me after nicely, that a couple of the guys we had made friends with, were saying that I was a bit weird even though I tried 100% to be normal. It also says aspergers when I do the 50 questions autism test.

• I said about my face being above average. I mean I know ioi's are complete cope as I never even went on a date with a girl but every random stranger treats me nicely tbh, never had looks of disgust, I've had girls stare and smile etc, had a few girls turn their head 90 degrees and smile whilst holding their bf's hand. Got cold approached twice by a chinese girl and an avg white girl. Avg in the UK is subhuman sadly. I am not attracted to the avg UK girl (more on this later).
    • This whole MTN, HTN shit is just silly semantics since there's no agreed upon definition and people also suck at putting a percentile to a face.
    • The whole point is if I was NT, I would never have discovered the blackpill, lack of NT so no social circle completely screws me here. My face is not good enough to make up for it. It's like 80-85th percentile here. Maybe 90th percentile at my peak looks when I had taken the neckpill. Not rare at all, that's a bit more than 5 men a girl has to walk past to find a guy who looks as good or better. It's nothing if you're a sperg.

2. Why I considered EE:

• I have always dreamt of slavic women, mainly russian since the age of 12.
  • Sadly with the war, I wouldn't be able to get travel insurance to Russia and Belarus. Not willing to take that risk right now so I need to consider other EE countries.
  • I will geomaxx to SEA and SA at one point, but I want to ascend in EE or at least try it first.

• I think some general rules hold true:
    • The poorer the country the easier it is.
    • The worse the English, the easier it is (except philippines).
    • The more you stand out providing you aren't subhuman, the easier it is. e.g pheno.

3. Why it should work:

• So it should be easier than the UK because, I have British accent status halo. A rare look in EE due to looking somewhat Med, in countries with a lot of pale skin e.g hungary, slovakia. Also foreigner halo from speaking English and having white non slav features. Also the avg slav male looks worse than the average slav female and it is full of hot women. I went to EE once when I was a lot younger and I was in complete shock as I had never seen so many slim attractive under 25yr old girls in my life. I felt like the avg girl there was somewhat attractive. So the dating pool is larger. Also in interviews EE girls often say they like Spanish/Italian men. I could even pretend to be from there.

Masking non NT

Possibly the most important point is that I need a country with low levels of English proficiency so they can't tell that I am weird and spergy when talking to them. If their English is not so great then they will be more focussed on their own speech and more likely to assume it is a cultural difference and that I am how the avg british guy talks.

• The problem:
From watching Youtube videos on interviewing girls in EE, the russian girls have poor English, but in some of the other EE countries e.g Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, some of them seem fluent. This may be because the interviewer didnt bother with the girls with poor English, idk.

So I am a bit worried if they will be onto me...

Ultimately, I think I just have to go. If it doesnt work then I go to SA, and then to SEA. Only one way to find out.

Thanks for reading.

The whole point is if I was NT, I would never have discovered the blackpill, lack of NT so no social circle completely screws me here. My face is not good enough to make up for it. It's like 80-85th percentile here. Maybe 90th percentile at my peak looks when I had taken the neckpill. Not rare at all, that's a bit more than 5 men a girl has to walk past to find a guy who looks as good or better. It's nothing if you're a sperg.
If you were below average looking and neurotypical mentally, you wouldn't have ever gotten popular at school.

You aren't a virgin either, right?

Last edited:
EE these days isn't that different than Western Europe. The only three countries that used to be easier were Ukraine, Russia and Belarus but one (Ukraine) is completely screwed now and will remain screwed forever as all the best girls left and will never return.

The rest of EE is basically like Western Europe, just with better looking girls on average....it's all about social circle unless you're Chad and can get girls through dating apps

Autism can definitely be a death sentence but if it's mild you should be able to overcome it, as you said going abroad where you don't speak the local language helps in hiding it to some extent.

I had success in EE but I also had some success in Western Europe....I had sex with two Italian girls (I'm Italian), one french girl, one danish girl so I'm not completely invisible in the West. Of course all my lays in the West (but also in EE except one) came from social circle. I'm not good looking enough to pull good looking white girls off tinder or bumble or even worse from bars and clubs.

I know it can be hard for people with autism, but try to show emotions as much as possible...with tonality, body language, the way you speak, the delivery of jokes....do some friendly touch when you speak or joke with some friends and try to maintain natural eye contact. Also maintain some interest in popular topics that can be used for small talks to bond with people (even guys)....so always be up to date about sports that are popular in your country, latest trends ecc even if you don't give a fuck about those things....It doesn't have to be perfect but the better it is, the more you'll be able to befriend people and get to know women

just with better looking girls on average.
This is quite significant I think. I remember trying to cold approach in the UK and it took me ages to even find girls I deemed attractive enough to risk the embarrassment and effort needed. and those girls are like top 5% when you consider all the overweight, blue hair, nose rings etc which i dont like. Also a lot of british girls have horrible regional accents. I love EE accents.

Last edited:
If you were below average looking and neurotypical mentally, you wouldn't have ever gotten popular at school.

You aren't a virgin either, right?
I don't mean popular in a good way where girls respect you. People knew I was odd but funny and likeable, lots of people knew me, some also used me to try to become more popular themselves. not sure how to explain. They'd say stuff like I am a legend. If there is a school reunion, everyone will want to know what happened to me even if I am not invited to their own little gatherings if you get me.

I had a girl in school sort of confess her liking for me and that she would date me but I didn't even care about girls then, I had really late mental development. Later I lost my virginity to a mid girl. Nothing changed because I am not proud of it. If I'm not really attracted to the girl then what's the point. I don't agree with the pussy is pussy saying...

South America isn't good for non NT. Actually Latin America, US and Southern Europe are the absolute worst places you can be if you have mild autism.
For medium and heavy autism it's over everywhere.

You should go in places where people culturally are a bit less outgoing and social....Japan would be nice but all Asia is decent although at first impact it might appear that people in the Philippines are SEA are very social ecc but you'll be able to hide it much better there than in Europe
And in Europe, you should try places like Finland or Norway, Denmark, Baltics ecc

With the help of being a foreigner you might be able to hide your mild autism successfully. Keep in mind that many people have a low level autism but almost anybody is diagnosed if it's very mild. They go all their life without knowing they're on the spectrum and just thinking they're introvert and just not popular. So, without knowing you, it's impossible to know if you'll be able to be successful

And of course, the absolute worst place you can be if you have mild autism is your native country because you can't blame it on not knowing the language or the culture so people will quickly see through it

South America isn't good for non NT. Actually Latin America, US and Southern Europe are the absolute worst places you can be if you have mild autism.
For medium and heavy autism it's over everywhere.

You should go in places where people culturally are a bit less outgoing and social....Japan would be nice but all Asia is decent although at first impact it might appear that people in the Philippines are SEA are very social ecc but you'll be able to hide it much better there than in Europe
And in Europe, you should try places like Finland or Norway, Denmark, Baltics ecc

With the help of being a foreigner you might be able to hide your mild autism successfully. Keep in mind that many people have a low level autism but almost anybody is diagnosed if it's very mild. They go all their life without knowing they're on the spectrum and just thinking they're introvert and just not popular. So, without knowing you, it's impossible to know if you'll be able to be successful

And of course, the absolute worst place you can be if you have mild autism is your native country because you can't blame it on not knowing the language or the culture so people will quickly see through it
I know what you mean, but it's a balance of NT and looks in reality. In Finland they all sound autistic with monotone voices but the looks level is higher. In South america they're extroverted and loud but a lot are darker, they're shorter. I've seen interviews where they say they love the British accent.

also it's not just about how extroverted and loud you are. My issue is more with being weird in general. My mannerisms are just off. SEA I know will work, I'll mog hard and I'll get to that but Baltics is a good idea. I dont know much about it and their people.

but yeh I think just being a foreigner in general also makes you interesting. Girls may give special treatment to a foreigner who doesnt tick all of the boxes because he's rare, they've never met someone from that country before.
I think the UK is the absolute worst country for me. Even Sweden I think would be better. They're nearly all light hair, eyes so having dark hair and eyes I'd stand out at least.

I don't mean popular in a good way where girls respect you. People knew I was odd but funny and likeable, lots of people knew me, some also used me to try to become more popular themselves. not sure how to explain. They'd say stuff like I am a legend. If there is a school reunion, everyone will want to know what happened to me even if I am not invited to their own little gatherings if you get me.

I had a girl in school sort of confess her liking for me and that she would date me but I didn't even care about girls then, I had really late mental development. Later I lost my virginity to a mid girl. Nothing changed because I am not proud of it. If I'm not really attracted to the girl then what's the point. I don't agree with the pussy is pussy saying...
Identical experience as me pretty much. I'm a autist as well.

. I never smile or show emotion in my voice
The thing is, I don't think it's possible to respectfully ascend here in the UK. The heritability of status is .9 in this country. Meaning, the women are hyper sensitive to status cues, more so than any other population of women. We ain't Chad tier so we're fucked here without status. But moving to SEA does drastically improve one's status they're American or British. So, there's still hope for us. WW3 is potentially about to go all out so maybe it's a good time to leave.

Advice for you: Don't. Non NT in the Balkans at least is a death sentence and on top of that your looks won't give you the halo you desire, a random anglo sperg isn't anything here, you'll just probably get treated worse.

being NT is super important in EE. 6ft won't give you anything here we're some of the tallest people. British accent is not that big of a halo. We get a lot of British tourists that shit up the place it's nothing but a negative connotation at this point. Needless to say no halo for being white or being white passing.

You need to be NT to slay here. Everyone's cold as fuck breaking that ice with just looks is not gonna cut it especially with a language barrier. You might have success on OLD, though. It might be a bit easier south-east since they have that extroverted med mentality.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back