The best feeling is looking around in a room of 50 people and realizing you have the hottest girl in the room

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
I experienced it only once with my 2nd White gf. She was perfect man. I was 19, she was 16 years old, perfect tiny British nose, blue eyes, tan, very full lips naturally, absolutely tiny waist the definition of hourglass figure. I went to her horseriding event where they sell horse shit with her and her cousin or something. And there were loads of other young girls there. And she mogged them all. Felt proud af

But the point is, I've passed the age where being short is overlooked by hot girls. So now must geomaxx if I want a hot girl

Imagine needing to go to a place like SEA just to get girls.

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

Anyone like this should stop posting or even thinking about this stuff and improve their lives ASAP.

I've gone out with short guys in various parts of the world and these guys absolutely killed it. Latin America, Asia, doesn't matter. Confidence and mindset does.

Exactly.

Imagine going to a place like Myanmar...one of the poorest countries in SEA under a military dictatorship...a fail state essentially...and feeling good about mogging the local men there as a westerner. Setting the bar real high here on this forum.

Exactly.

Imagine going to a place like Myanmar...one of the poorest countries in SEA under a military dictatorship...a fail state essentially...and feeling good about mogging the local men there as a westerner. Setting the bar real high here on this forum.
myanmar is fun lol

mog the little oompa loompas in their dresses with tree bark on their face as sunscreen

i might move there

Exactly.

Seems to be the norm around this forum. That, and LARPers (such as OP) that haven't traveled at all, let alone lived abroad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back