Why tf arent UKcels EEmaxxing

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
Why tf arent UKcels EEmaxxing

U could talk to an EE girl and get a trip there and back for £72

obviously its betabuxxmaxxing but its worth it. save ur genes with a decent white girl

i guess ill google what the top 3 ideal ee countries are. google the most popular dating apps there, then try it

Unfortunately it doesn't work anymore unless you're willing to throw cash around in a club. When I cross the border from Berlin to Poland I can merely date 1 point higher but in return I have to deal with the language shit. I feel like the good times of Eastern Europe are mostly over. If you want easy pussy you could as well just find a chubby UK bingedrinker slut or uglyfaced Berlin hippie slut who at least doesn't fish for your cash.

Unfortunately it doesn't work anymore unless you're willing to throw cash around in a club. When I cross the border from Berlin to Poland I can merely date 1 point higher but in return I have to deal with the language shit. I feel like the good times of Eastern Europe are mostly over. If you want easy pussy you could as well just find a chubby UK bingedrinker slut or uglyfaced Berlin hippie slut who at least doesn't fish for your cash.
good times in EE ended when putin put Ukraine and central russia off most flight lists poland is great but its westernized alot economically and that has its down sides like you said. Georgia, Romania, and Bosnia are is where i go for what poland used to be

Lol Poland doesn't count, its on the same level as us.

You gotta go to where its actually poor and short and dark like romania

I grew up in Hungary, being a foreigner is a failo there, women prefer Hungarian men (who are also way more chad than Anglos btw).
Least coping Eastern European incel

Ur women worship british men like they're diamonds. And ur short ugly subhuman and broke

I can see why u can't get laid in asia now, u claim white but from a subhuman cheap version of whites

If you were british you would be able to get messages back on hellotalk. But ur subhuman Hungarian, the colonized laughing stock of the world

Last edited:
hungary and poland are trending in the same direction in many factors in life tbh. and im a polish national since i have a maroon book so i think i can say that 😂

🫡 🇵🇱🇭🇺
Makes sense why ur so jealous of UK now. Ur women also worship british men.

We import your women to fuck.

And import your men to be our slaves in shitty manual labour jobs which no British man will do cos we have class.

Even my last job at my dad's factory it was filled with polish slaves and I commanded twenty polish middle aged men to do my manual labour while I sat nice and warm in the office telling them what to do

Ur women are our sex slaves. And ur men our slaves. Cos ur genetically inferior, it's in the 🧬🧬🧬

And import your men to be our slaves in shitty manual labour jobs which no British man will do cos we have class.

Even my last job at my dad's factory it was filled with polish slaves and I commanded twenty polish middle aged men to do my manual labour while I sat nice and warm in the office telling them what to do

Ur women are our sex slaves. And ur men our slaves. Cos ur genetically inferior, it's in the 🧬🧬🧬
dude when did i say im jealous.... you put alot of words in peoples mouths and talk alot of shit i miss when you posted updates and had deep dive forums all you are doing rn is trolling cause i made a joke about nationalism in CE and idk why you are even doing it. i have no beef with you....

Are you sure?

View attachment BBC racebait.webm

Least coping Eastern European incel

Ur women worship british men like they're diamonds. And ur short ugly subhuman and broke

I can see why u can't get laid in asia now, u claim white but from a subhuman cheap version of whites

If you were british you would be able to get messages back on hellotalk. But ur subhuman Hungarian, the colonized laughing stock of the world
Nigger I'm British just grew up in Hungary. You've never been and have no clue what you're talking about as usual.

EE these days it's Russia/Ukraine/Belarus, the rest is just like Western Europe (ie gotta have a social circle to get a girl), the only difference is that women are better looking on average.
As for the three FSU countries cited above, is great as long as you have money. It's not for backpackers or DN with a tight budget. But if you have at least 5,000€ per month to spend it's good. The more money you can spend, the better it is. If you want top tier white girls, that's the only place you can get them as a non Chad...but as I said, it requires money.

caged so hard

Palpable arrogance considering your country's current situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back