MYTH: Korea is hard mode. REALITY: A subhuman white is AN SMV GOD CELEBRITY IN KOREA WHERE ALL THE GIRLS WORSHIP YOU AND YOUR COMPETITON IS SUBHUMANS

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
Muh Korea is hard mode. the reality is a subhuman white is an smv GOD in korea

I get messaged 30 times per day from new korean girls trying to talk to me. messaging me all the time simping for me, telling me im handsome, saying ill be popular with the girls there, asking me out. asking if id let them stay at my house if they came to uk

watch this part its fucking gold

korean girl talks about how korean guys have an inferiority complex and scared white men are taking all of the korean girls , and how bouncers reject white guys from clubs because they're jealous of white guys. literally from the horses mouth, you can deny this shit any more saying muh its cos white guys cause trouble in clubs there

this is your competition, utter subhumans

meanwhile the girls are cute

squinty eyes look somehow looks cute on women, but it just makes the men look like hilarious jokes

ultra high smv pale skin looksmaxxers

theres arent even cherrypicks, i screenshotted literally every face i saw in the first 10 mins of the video

look how cute the girls are and how subhuman the guys are

its literally paradise

white worshipping sexy fashionmaxxed girls
& 0 competition

no way u niggas actually fell the the ricedick korea propaganda. every ethnic even mr @AlexBrown84 tries to say korea is hard mode

but its all just propaganda

a subhuman white is a literal celebrity SMV god there, and theres no other whites. you are a celebrity there

i dont know how else i can drill it through you niggas thick skulls

YOU ARE AN SMV GOD CELEBRITY IN KOREA, ALL THE GIRLS WORSHIP YOU, AND YOUR COMPETITION IS UTTER SUBHUMAN MANLET SQUINTY WATERMELON FACE BROWN BOYS WITH MICROPENISES

im geomaxxing to korea. just waiting on something then ill go

fuck idk whether to learn korea or jap or chinese

Last edited:
3 inch ricecucks wearing makeup because they need lefort 2 and bimax for their pancake inbred skulls

@geomaxer autist
@BoomBoom autist who pays for sex in asia as a young guy (over)
@AlexBrown84 mogger geomaxxer but jealous of ur trustfund
@kamster autist
@Pained4ever crab
@fatchadlitecel inactive
@Horizon55 literal virgin
@Aphex idk
@BeardedUnicorn fell for ricedick propaganda
@6"8_With_Tall_Girl_fetish idk
@QuantativeAnalyticalBS ricedick with race dysmorphia who logs online every day to seethe at us fucking his women
@KingWigga idk
@Kevin_Logan idk
@Tai Bwo Wannai nigger and larps about geomaxxing but tries to shame others for not geomaxxing
@biggunsar idk
@ImFree007 an alt of someone here but i wont say who
@Friar Tuck idk

1708474070757alex browns long lost half asian twin

Last edited:
thing is you’re stuck in europe and don’t believe ur slays with ur height anyway especially when multiple times people proven you’re lying

thing is you’re stuck in europe and don’t believe ur slays with ur height anyway especially when multiple times people proven you’re lying
you haven’t proven anything either apparently because youre fat, ugly and autistic

fuck off i posted pics of that korean girl in my bed, standing next to me showing my height, our text messages, i have videos of us together what more do u want.

just cos YOU dont have sex with east asian girls, doesnt mean others arent lmao

You guys are fixated on asia
Have you ever tried going to countries that have little white population surrounded by ethnics like brazil belize south africa
Higher chance of assortative mating

this is why i dont use this forum much anymore, its full of literal virgins who i wouldnt be seen hanging out with irl. trying to drag you down. your not my type of people

this is why i dont use this forum much anymore, its full of literal virgins who i wouldnt be seen hanging out with irl. trying to drag you down. your not my type of people
youre exactly right, im just keeping forums standard :)

Ur grandfather worked in the slums and had white roastie sex with no surgery or geomax meanwhile u larp having inbred gook sex = still incel
im done with brown gooks now im doing white east asians buhaha. also this is another thing that screams king of asia never been in asia he thinks east asians are yellow or even brown. and his evidence is a frame from youtube video some guy walking with camera in seul hahahah someone tell this nigger south korea is a bit different from north korea and they let other gookoids there hahah

Have you ever tried going to countries that have little white population surrounded by ethnics like brazil belize south africa
Because we don’t want to live in a country full of racial abominations and high crime and fat women

Hello?

Korean girls can be cute af but they’re kinda psychotic from what I’ve heard - Japan and China will be first on the list

ricedick with race dysmorphia who logs online every day to seethe at us fucking his women
I'm a Brit you tard. @
@geomaxer autist
@BoomBoom autist who pays for sex in asia as a young guy (over)
@AlexBrown84 mogger geomaxxer but jealous of ur trustfund
@kamster autist
@Pained4ever crab
@fatchadlitecel inactive
@Horizon55 literal virgin
@Aphex idk
@BeardedUnicorn fell for ricedick propaganda
@6"8_With_Tall_Girl_fetish idk
@QuantativeAnalyticalBS ricedick with race dysmorphia who logs online every day to seethe at us fucking his women
@KingWigga idk
@Kevin_Logan idk
@Tai Bwo Wannai nigger and larps about geomaxxing but tries to shame others for not geomaxxing
@biggunsar idk
@ImFree007 an alt of someone here but i wont say who
@Friar Tuck idk

View attachment 4825alex browns long lost half asian twin

Less of a chance actually.

Facts they are one of the easiest in my opinion. Even slayed some korean student girls here in Europe using bumble and hinge although it's hard to find them. Isn't tandem a cucked app where you need to pay?

Agreed. This forum should be re-branded as SEAmax.me. Let's keep it a buck. lolz

Yes. You have to be MTN...that is just the price for entry. After that, things like your money, lifestyle, status, effort, resilience, game...yes game...comes into play. The bar is simply set higher here.

The upside is that young EE girls are on average much better looking than the average SEA girls.

Yes. You have to be MTN...that is just the price for entry. After that, things like your money, lifestyle, status, effort, resilience, game...yes game...comes into play. The bar is simply set higher here.

The upside is that young EE girls are on average much better looking than the average SEA girls.
Yeah well that's why seamaxxing is more popular. I'm ltn bc I'm 6'2 otherwise I'm truecel. There are many more like me than there are mtns innthese forums. A mid tier normie would be infinitely more likely to call that shit going on vacation, not geomaxxing or seamaxxing.

I think Japan/ good Korea is a good middle ground, but confidence and self esteem are fairly low here so people think putting in any effort means I'm incel and shouldn't bother. MUH CHAD basically

Anyone who thinks Chads don't have to put any effort to get girls is straight up ignorant and should not be taken seriously at all. I know cause I have Chad/chad-lite friends and they put a lot of effort into getting their Staceys/stacey-lites. Staceys/stacey-lites in general aren't simply gonna open their legs just because a dude is a Chad. Yes, it happens but on average they expect reasonable effort from even Chads.

Last edited:

you’ve been to korea?

how did you like it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back