MYTH: Korea is hard mode. REALITY: A subhuman white is AN SMV GOD CELEBRITY IN KOREA WHERE ALL THE GIRLS WORSHIP YOU AND YOUR COMPETITON IS SUBHUMANS

by reposting this lololol 😂

we should all video call on discord and see who mogs who but youre probably too insecure to ever even think of doing something like that

What a fag. I don't value sex as much as you. Imagine flying to SEA to simply get laid. That's the ultimate losery thing ever. Some of us care about COMPAIONSHIP more so than pointless sex.

we can go through my tinder and hinge as well on screen share, although it would probably make you commit suicide @QuantativeAnalyticalBS
Matches and messages on dating apps don't mean shit. Unless a woman fucks you, it don't mean nothing, they're 1s and 0s on a screen.

Some of us care about COMPAIONSHIP more so than pointless sex.
gay. have fun getting divorced raped in your future
Matches and messages on dating apps don't mean shit. Unless a woman fucks you, it don't mean shit.
i can literally guarantee i have more bodies than you

if youre so against seamaxxing why are you even here? it would make sense if youre a ricecel but if youre a white brit none of this even makes sense tbh

Because you are all wrong and you keep gaslighting white men into believing a false reality. You're sick in the head.
what is the false reality we are leading people to believe? is it monumentally easier to hook up with women in sea rather than in the west? the only answer to that is yes

youre probably a lot older than some of us, im really young, i dont give a shit about companionship at the current moment, i could have a gf pretty much next week if i wanted to. i just get bored and can only stand to be around the same person for so long. its just not what im looking for right now. dont see whats wrong with people wanting different things than you. kinda bizarre you would waste time here trying to convince people not to do these things

i havent yet but i really want to soon, trying to convince an irl friend to come with me in the next couple months. i havent really needed to though, im literally sitting on 400+ matches in between hinge and tinder right now that i just randomly pick from every now and then (ill show anyone who doesnt believe me on a discord video call, just dm me)

i want to go just because its easier and less bs to deal with and to live like a king from how far our money stretches over there. its so hard to decide which country in sea to go to though thats been an issue as well
Lol fuck out of here pussy. Don’t wait for your bluepilled friends to go with you or you’ll be waiting for eternity.

gay. have fun getting divorced raped in your future

i can literally guarantee i have more bodies than you

if youre so against seamaxxing why are you even here? it would make sense if youre a ricecel but if youre a white brit none of this even makes sense tbh
i told you hes a ricecel just stop talking to hin

Seoul is actually hard if you go for good looking girls in Gangnam...and the competition can be quite high both from high value Korean guys and high value Western men for the best girls.

Many Korean girls don't give a shit about foreigners and you see them happily walking with their boyfriend, they have a closed off culture, many don't speak english and they're weird people...they avoid eye contact, good luck approaching girls that don't reciprocate your glance

Seoul is actually hard if you go for good looking girls in Gangnam...and the competition can be quite high both from high value Korean guys and high value Western men for the best girls.

Many Korean girls don't give a shit about foreigners and you see them happily walking with their boyfriend, they have a closed off culture, many don't speak english and they're weird people...they avoid eye contact, good luck approaching girls that don't reciprocate your glance
Agreed. Culture is closed off but haven't been there just heard. Heard same for most chinese and viet

Another detached from reality post from you.

White men don't exist in korea. Let alone high value ones

And they do speak good English 2x higher than Thailand.

And Korean girls are closed off to korean guys cos they fit 1/8 of the east asian beauty standards aka they're subhumans.

But white guys fit 7/8 of the korean beauty standards thats why we get treated like royalty there

There is no high value korean guys. Even the top 0.000001% model gets facial feature and skin colour mogged by the average white guy I pull of the streets of birmingham

Agreed. Culture is closed off but haven't been there just heard. Heard same for most chinese and viet
Stop listening to nonsense from ethnics like him. Have you not seen my posts where Korean girls are thirsting over me and begging me to let them stay at mine?

You guys are so clueless

I get messages like 30 times per day by hot korean and Chinese girls and ignore them all. It's tutorial mode there

Yes very closed off, same as Japanese...they have their own (weird) culture
Some people here think they can go to Seoul and bang kpop hot girls just because they're white lol
Korean guys can actually be very tall and good looking...and they all have perfect NW1 hair so for balding guys it's absolute hell....walk around Gangnam at night and you see lots of good looking Korean guys around...most high value Korean girls don't give a shit about foreigners

There are some Korean girls that hate Korean guys but usually these aren't the high value girls you want....they're below average for Seoul standards and often they're super westernalized, feminist....you get the point.

In Itaewon you might have better luck but again forget the high value Korean girls unless you're Chad or Chadlite and at that point you have no reason to be in Korea, just slay in the West

Some people here think they can go to Seoul and bang kpop hot girls just because they're white lol
Korean guys can actually be very tall and good looking...and they all have perfect NW1 hair so for balding guys it's absolute hell....walk around Gangnam at night and you see lots of good looking Korean guys around...most high value Korean girls don't give a shit about foreigners

There are some Korean girls that hate Korean guys but usually these aren't the high value girls you want....they're below average for Seoul standards and often they're super westernalized, feminist....you get the point.

In Itaewon you might have better luck but again forget the high value Korean girls unless you're Chad or Chadlite and at that point you have no reason to be in Korea, just slay in the West
Everything you say is the polar opposite.

Koreans are all manlets who are brown and the ugliest people on the planet with the sluttiest most white worshipping girls

A Korean girl begged me to cum inside of her twice and then I kicked her out my house when I got bored of her and posted proof pics here on this forum

White manlet subhumans can date model tier Korean girls

You can be subhuman and have the hottest girls there.

You don't understand how badly they worship white there.

The most famous Korean TV presenter who is sexy af refuses to date Korean guys and said she wants white only. And even got a white sperm implanted in her for a half white baby . Go google news articles about it

Another detached from reality post from you.

White men don't exist in korea. Let alone high value ones

And they do speak good English 2x higher than Thailand.

And Korean girls are closed off to korean guys cos they fit 1/8 of the east asian beauty standards aka they're subhumans.

But white guys fit 7/8 of the korean beauty standards thats why we get treated like royalty there

There is no high value korean guys. Even the top 0.000001% model gets facial feature and skin colour mogged by the average white guy I pull of the streets of birmingham
You posted a cherrypicked image of a girl that is mediocre looking jfl

I bet you've never been there, stop watching youtube videos of people walking around the city and actually go there. All the best girls in Seoul are around Gangnam and they won't even look at you if you're less than Chadlite level

And lol if you think your competition in Gangnam are those ugly mofo you posted....lots of tall and good looking Korean guys in high value spots in Seoul and some hard competition from Western guys too, including military men stationed there

Everything you say is the polar opposite.

Koreans are all manlets who are brown and the ugliest people on the planet with the sluttiest most white worshipping girls

A Korean girl begged me to cum inside of her twice and then I kicked her out my house when I got bored of her and posted proof pics here on this forum
Post proofs of high value Korean girls...let's see

Korean men aren't all manlet, young Korean are pretty tall...what the fuck are you talking about? Again, walk around Gangnam at night

And one girl doesn't categorize a whole country, there are plenty of freaks around...usually the Koreans hating their own men are the Westernalized sluts that are trash and toxic. All the hottest girls there date their own men or Chad/Chadlites in the West...lol if you think an incel or low tier normie would slay there with good looking girls

king of basement is wrong - as always
there are very good looking moggers 185cm+ in korea, people that spend time in gangnam are always super stylemaxxed and often rich
some korean people are pretty white - yes, yes, i know you saw brown guys on seoul 4k youtube video walk, im telling you not every gook look like this
you have kpop style rich moggers with real curtains (not this abomination you have) tall enough so you could suck their dick standing with your astonishing 160cm which is less than korean average height for females

Koreans have 0.8 birthrate. Imagine if white foreigners both male and female who live in korea have 2 kids, Korea would literally become white in several hundred years

Muh Korea is hard mode. the reality is a subhuman white is an smv GOD in korea

I get messaged 30 times per day from new korean girls trying to talk to me. messaging me all the time simping for me, telling me im handsome, saying ill be popular with the girls there, asking me out. asking if id let them stay at my house if they came to uk

View attachment 4820

View attachment 4821View attachment 4822

View attachment 4824
watch this part its fucking gold

korean girl talks about how korean guys have an inferiority complex and scared white men are taking all of the korean girls , and how bouncers reject white guys from clubs because they're jealous of white guys. literally from the horses mouth, you can deny this shit any more saying muh its cos white guys cause trouble in clubs there

View attachment 4803
View attachment 4804
View attachment 4805

this is your competition, utter subhumans

View attachment 4806
meanwhile the girls are cute
View attachment 4807

squinty eyes look somehow looks cute on women, but it just makes the men look like hilarious jokes

View attachment 4808

ultra high smv pale skin looksmaxxers

View attachment 4809
View attachment 4810

View attachment 4813
View attachment 4814
theres arent even cherrypicks, i screenshotted literally every face i saw in the first 10 mins of the video

look how cute the girls are and how subhuman the guys are

its literally paradise

white worshipping sexy fashionmaxxed girls
& 0 competition
View attachment 4819

no way u niggas actually fell the the ricedick korea propaganda. every ethnic even mr @AlexBrown84 tries to say korea is hard mode

but its all just propaganda

a subhuman white is a literal celebrity SMV god there, and theres no other whites. you are a celebrity there

i dont know how else i can drill it through you niggas thick skulls

YOU ARE AN SMV GOD CELEBRITY IN KOREA, ALL THE GIRLS WORSHIP YOU, AND YOUR COMPETITION IS UTTER SUBHUMAN MANLET SQUINTY WATERMELON FACE BROWN BOYS WITH MICROPENISES

im geomaxxing to korea. just waiting on something then ill go

fuck idk whether to learn korea or jap or chinese
yes, but do you find any of these korean girls attractive? I don't

I would have to see more to make a judgement

Korea is a pozzed feminist shithole, the women there are insufferable cunts, no thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back