There's so many bad takes on this forum about what country has hot girls/is easy

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
There's so many bad takes on this forum about what country has hot girls/is easy

And all of your retarded takes can be demolished by looking at the blackpill reality of every country- the average face, average skin colour, average height, avg money

like retards will say muh everywhere in asia is easy for taiwan is so hard. like what? its literally the exact same as everywhere else genetically, so its gonna be the exact same u autists

or theyll say, oh Eastern european girls like us more than western euro girls. theyre the exact same genetics as west euros, just without the money. so they just see you as a walking wallet u fucking retard

or another retarded one is muh everywhere in asia is easy but vietnam is hard. like what? who else are the girls going to date? 5ft5 brown squinty micropenis ricedicks who earn 200usd per month?

theres no other way to describe you guys other than retarded. and thats an offense to retards.

stop asking retarded questions on here, and just look at the avg skin colour, height, wage, face of the country u wanna go to a see how u stack up there

or another retarded one is muh everywhere in asia is easy but vietnam is hard. like what? who else are the girls going to date? 5ft5 brown squinty micropenis ricedicks who earn 200usd per month?
yes they will, theyre extremely traditional and they dont speak english well
vietnam was hardest destination for me but i didn't try ho chi minh which for sure is easiest

yes they will, theyre extremely traditional and they dont speak english well
vietnam was hardest destination for me but i didn't try ho chi minh which for sure is easiest
laos is harder due to barriers (would prob be easy af if you lived there since the guys are short af and ugly and misogynistic) but in sea i would put vietnam at second hardest due to their pretty conservative culture relative to rest of region and lack of english

bullshit, clearly you've never been to the UK. when I first went to EE years ago, i didnt see a single fat girl under age 25. Just the demographics and dating pool alone makes it way easier. if you are sub5 then no shit it wont be any different

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back