responding to a kid crying about me being "racist" cos i posted asian beauty standards

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
I discovered .org through Tiktok. I found this website through .org. I would categorized myself as "bluepill" although I don't like using that terminology.

Overall, my impression of this website is that 90% of it is just a bunch of racial supremacists arguing with each other.

What does Filipino grip strength, Korean lip shape, West African muscularity, have to do with you finding a girlfriend overseas? That's not helpful relevant information, that's just you insulting and laughing at other races. I'm part Asian and I look it so it's hurtful to read these things. I couldn't imagine my White-passing family talking like this.

There's only @AlexBrown84 and a few others who have interesting things about "geomaxxing" to post.

funny how ur calling me a racial supremacist,

all i did was post asian beauty standards, which happen to be all white features.

dont be mad at me, be mad at your fellow asians for preferring white features so much

dont shoot the messenger 🔫

i posted it cos its important to know this stuff of how to be attractive in asia, because it helps you to get a gf in asia

muh not helpful muh not relevant information

what?thats the most useful most relevant information anyone has ever posted here

and u mentioned ur part asian. asian girls prefer hapas. then white, then asian. so wipe your tears kid

who cares if someone is butt hurt on the internets

LOL....seriously. we aint' your personal army here. deal with it, by ignore or just tell him to fuck off. and put the computer away for the day. You have had enough internets

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back