This website is "racismmaxxing", not "geomaxxing."

Never The Same

Jul 30, 2023
I discovered .org through Tiktok. I found this website through .org. I would categorized myself as "bluepill" although I don't like using that terminology.

Overall, my impression of this website is that 90% of it is just a bunch of racial supremacists arguing with each other.

What does Filipino grip strength, Korean lip shape, West African muscularity, have to do with you finding a girlfriend overseas? That's not helpful relevant information, that's just you insulting and laughing at other races. I'm part Asian and I look it so it's hurtful to read these things. I couldn't imagine my White-passing family talking like this.

There's only @AlexBrown84 and a few others who have interesting things about "geomaxxing" to post.

It’s ok, plenty of asian girls to fuck for all of us. But make sure you atleast know they’ll generally prefer foreigner guys first.

Just look at me. Been in Vietnam 2 weeks, fucked 4 girls, and just got some type of disease today and I’m still happy because i’m not trapped in America

It's called lack of censorship, doofus...the American tradition to speak whatever the hell is on your mind when you are among your peers. All conversation on the Internet used to be raw & uncensored before the Jews took over and quashed all the speech they didn't like. Some of us are old enough to remember what a complete mess of insults and trash talking the YouTube comment section on every popular video used to be. Now, YouTube comments are about as G-rated as they come. As social media has come to dominate over forums and other less centralized media, control of discourse has become ever stricter, to the point where even respectful disagreement with the official narrative (on vaccine effectiveness, for instance) has been quashed. Hell, even 4chan jannies are now censoring and banning people for posts which may be construed as "racism" or "sex tourism".

Critical evaluation of ethnic groups has a long history in western scientific tradition. It is only recently that the Jews in charge of academia have decided to quash all such ethnic studies as "racist", merely for pointing out the enormous diversity of the human species across the various ethnicities and racial groups. Why does the study of human diversity offend you so much? Variations in physiogymy and mentality between groups is very much fascinating and a legitimate subject of scientific interest.

Instead, we are stuck with retarded meme-tier "diversity is our strength" propaganda, and only a few cherry-picked factoids may be publicized in order to lend support to the official academic doctrines of systemic racism and white privilege. Of course, reality is always far more complex than any dogmatic ideology of supremacy or privilege.

It's called lack of censorship, doofus...the American tradition to speak whatever the hell is on your mind when you are among your peers. All conversation on the Internet used to be raw & uncensored before the Jews took over and quashed all the speech they didn't like. Some of us are old enough to remember what a complete mess of insults and trash talking the YouTube comment section on every popular video used to be. Now, YouTube comments are about as G-rated as they come. As social media has come to dominate over forums and other less centralized media, control of discourse has become ever stricter, to the point where even respectful disagreement with the official narrative (on vaccine effectiveness, for instance) has been quashed. Hell, even 4chan jannies are now censoring and banning people for posts which may be construed as "racism" or "sex tourism".

Critical evaluation of ethnic groups has a long history in western scientific tradition. It is only recently that the Jews in charge of academia have decided to quash all such ethnic studies as "racist", merely for pointing out the enormous diversity of the human species across the various ethnicities and racial groups. Why does the study of human diversity offend you so much? Variations in physiogymy and mentality between groups is very much fascinating and a legitimate subject of scientific interest.

Instead, we are stuck with retarded meme-tier "diversity is our strength" propaganda, and only a few cherry-picked factoids may be publicized in order to lend support to the official academic doctrines of systemic racism and white privilege. Of course, reality is always far more complex than any dogmatic ideology of supremacy or privilege.
yes i hate places with censorship so that’s why nothing really gets deleted here

you’re free to post pro asian stuff if you want but you’ll be hated like @QuantativeAnalyticalBS lol

All I did was post asian beauty standards, and a strength study. What's wrong with that. And it is useful for finding a gf overseas

Also are u half asian half white?

Half asian half whites are no.1 in asia
Then whites
Then asians

I discovered .org through Tiktok. I found this website through .org. I would categorized myself as "bluepill" although I don't like using that terminology.

Overall, my impression of this website is that 90% of it is just a bunch of racial supremacists arguing with each other.

What does Filipino grip strength, Korean lip shape, West African muscularity, have to do with you finding a girlfriend overseas? That's not helpful relevant information, that's just you insulting and laughing at other races. I'm part Asian and I look it so it's hurtful to read these things. I couldn't imagine my White-passing family talking like this.

There's only @AlexBrown84 and a few others who have interesting things about "geomaxxing" to post.
>.org
go back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back