Vent Why is there so many autistic foreigner simps setting their location to SEA on tinder

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
Why is there so many autistic foreign simps setting their location to SEA on tinder? i made a girl account and did thailand/philippines on tinder to see and it was like every 5th guy was a foreigner. not even ugly ones there was many 6ft+ htn's

I did it once like 2 years ago and got 5k matches to fuel my ego but didnt really talk to anyone then dipped. just to see if id be desired there. which i was massively.

its autistic as fuck to actually do it regularly and talk to them tho. imagine a top tier 100x higher status country female spoofing to your shithole country to date ppl there pretending to be there and not actually there

its so cringe and weird and ultra low status.

i get it, u want asian girls despite ur not in asia.

this is what i do:

use tandem, hellotalk language exchange apps(theyre international dating apps in disguise, no asian girl has ever asked to practice language with me there, all of them have sexual interests) these apps are where asian girls are specifically looking for a foreigner who lives in a different country to talk to. these apps do work i slayed a korean girl off it.

just talk to girls in ur country. u can date asian girls when u figure out a way to actaully be in asia. find asian girls in ur country like via TanTan etc.. i met 2 chinese girls off it in uk

that way your not shitting up and embarrassing us and oversaturating the real dating apps for REAL LIFE dating you turbocucks

Why is there so many autistic foreign simps setting their location to SEA on tinder? i made a girl account and did thailand/philippines on tinder to see and it was like every 5th guy was a foreigner. not even ugly ones there was many 6ft+ htn's

I did it once like 2 years ago and got 5k matches to fuel my ego but didnt really talk to anyone then dipped. just to see if id be desired there. which i was massively.

its autistic as fuck to actually do it regularly and talk to them tho. imagine a top tier 100x higher status country female spoofing to your shithole country to date ppl there pretending to be there and not actually there

this is what i do:

use tandem, hellotalk language exchange apps(theyre international dating apps in disguise, no asian girl has ever asked to practice language with me there, all of them have sexual interests) these apps are where asian girls are specifically looking for a foreigner who lives in a different country to talk to. these apps do work i slayed a korean girl off it.

just talk to girls in ur country. u can date asian girls when u figure out a way to actaully be in asia. find asian girls in ur country like via TanTan etc.. i met 2 chinese girls off it in uk

that way your not shitting up and embarrassing us and oversaturating the real dating apps for REAL LIFE dating you turbocucks

Attachments

• 75 (1).png
    75 (1).png
    132.8 KB · Views: 3
hate to point this out, but there is a sticky about dating apps here that tell you EXAC

this is what i do:

this is what i do:

there is a sticky in this forum telling you EXACTLY how do spoof your area, for dating apps. And i agree. WHy fucking bother. if your not there or planning go within a month. Most of these low IQ people have attention spans of gold fish and if you are flirting for longer than a month, you are mostly forgotten. The sweet spot is 2 weeks or less.

hate to point this out, but there is a sticky about dating apps here that tell you EXAC

there is a sticky in this forum telling you EXACTLY how do spoof your area, for dating apps. And i agree. WHy fucking bother. if your not there or planning go within a month. Most of these low IQ people have attention spans of gold fish and if you are flirting for longer than a month, you are mostly forgotten. The sweet spot is 2 weeks or less.
I removed the Spoof part of that thread

Why do you insist that the foreign guys are not actually here? Southeast Asia is full of whiteys. It's one of the most heavily visited regions on Earth, especially by single white men.

The difference is, EVERYONE looking to hook up is now using dating apps to find a partner. Instead of getting attention from chicks IRL as the only foreigner staying in the neighborhood, now any slum girl can have an entire city's worth of single foreign men flirting with her on her phone. The effect of dating apps in SEA will ultimately be the same as it was in the West.

Why do you insist that the foreign guys are not actually here? Southeast Asia is full of whiteys. It's one of the most heavily visited regions on Earth, especially by single white men.

The difference is, EVERYONE looking to hook up is now using dating apps to find a partner. Instead of getting attention from chicks IRL as the only foreigner staying in the neighborhood, now any slum girl can have an entire city's worth of single foreign men flirting with her on her phone. The effect of dating apps in SEA will ultimately be the same as it was in the West.
Nonsense theres no young white guys in asia

maybe thailand and meme spots like bali, rest of sea is not full of young single white men lol

maybe thailand and meme spots like bali, rest of sea is not full of young single white men lol
True, there may be only 10,000 single white guys in a region of 5 million people. That's one out of 500 people, and they tend to stick around the nightlife areas, so it is easy to go an entire day in an Asian city without seeing another white guy if you don't hang out in nightlife areas.

But when 8,000 white guys are on Tinder, the dynamic changes completely. BWC loving Tinder sluts feel glutted with choices, and of course they will choose to be one of Chad's 1300 Tinder matches before they consider matching with an uglycel or balding oldfag.

What I'm saying is that dating apps will have the same effect in Asia as they do in the West. Chads will get glutted with matches, while lower-tier guys will get passed over and increasingly struggle to ascend.

What I'm saying is that dating apps will have the same effect in Asia as they do in the West. Chads will get glutted with matches, while lower-tier guys will get passed over and increasingly struggle to ascend.
True

this is what i do:

This hit me deep after I was called out. Usually most people do it before travelling to build rapport

True, there may be only 10,000 single white guys in a region of 5 million people. That's one out of 500 people, and they tend to stick around the nightlife areas, so it is easy to go an entire day in an Asian city without seeing another white guy if you don't hang out in nightlife areas.

But when 8,000 white guys are on Tinder, the dynamic changes completely. BWC loving Tinder sluts feel glutted with choices, and of course they will choose to be one of Chad's 1300 Tinder matches before they consider matching with an uglycel or balding oldfag.

No chads go to third world shitholes to date poverty Sea girls. Truly delusional

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back