gonna try get a korean girl

✅ decent english levels
✅ tanned
✅ short
✅ money
✅ good country
✅ worships white skin and white features

will try all these apps

South Korea: (used Naver trends which is their version of google trends)

1. Hellotalk
  2. Yeoboya
  3. Tinder
  4. Glam
  5. Wippy
  6. Someday
  7. Tantan
  8. Datalk
  9. Tandem

funnel them to my instagram.

so far ive got tandam and hellotalk.

i think ill try,

wippy and glam too, gonna download them now and use my pics where im paper white with curtains and see how i do

guarantee no other white guy uses wippy and glam.

guarantee no other guy uses wippy and glam and makes his skin paper wihte and has curtains.

tandem is most reliable so far. i dont get any messages on hellotalk anymore on the first few weeks i was getting like 30+ a day.
imo japanese is better if u can find a girl that lives outside the big cities.
korean society is borderline traumatising to live in they are all going crazy

autistic dwarf shitting on geomaxing from both ways
1. he ruins white people opinion in asia because hes 9000 km from his matches and after days of larping with 100 gooks concurrently he either ghosts or insult them because obviously hes broke nerd locked in basement in europe so he wouldnt meet them anyway
2. he promotes geomaxing for normies by creating threads with absolute bullshit theories about asia (he never left his country)

literal pest
king of pests

Keep us updated and show us some of the foids when you do. Korea has lots of pretty girls but those filters can be so deceiving. Will be super interested if you can crack the korean dating matrix
tandem is most reliable so far. i dont get any messages on hellotalk anymore on the first few weeks i was getting like 30+ a day.
fuck man they need u to have a korean number to sign up to wippy and glam. i tried to look for some online but the free ones dont work and im not paying money

looks like its just hellotalk and tandem for now

in regards to your hellotalk comment. i thought hellotalk was no.1 in korea but it seems tandem is way more popular

shame tho cos i prefer hellotalk cos its more like a social media

autistic dwarf shitting on geomaxing from both ways
1. he ruins white people opinion in asia because hes 9000 km from his matches and after days of larping with 100 gooks concurrently he either ghosts or insult them because obviously hes broke nerd locked in basement in europe so he wouldnt meet them anyway
2. he promotes geomaxing for normies by creating threads with absolute bullshit theories about asia (he never left his country)

literal pest
king of pests

I'm convinced he's some sort of shill / spy / agent

i want a random sea looking chinese girl from yunan

but pointless to think about it while i circumnavigate the world on this expedition

i want a random sea looking chinese girl from yunan

but pointless to think about it while i circumnavigate the world on this expedition
what dating apps did u use in korea?

also do u have a korean phone number i can borrow

Tandem is oversaturated with white chads at this point. Just looking at the guys who comment on mid girls' profiles, it's so fucking over jfl why even live as a non-chad I want to fucking kill myself

Attachments

• IMG_20240415_221014.jpg
    IMG_20240415_221014.jpg
    336 KB · Views: 6
Tandem is oversaturated with white chads at this point. Just looking at the guys who comment on mid girls' profiles, it's so fucking over jfl why even live as a non-chad I want to fucking kill myself
shut up u retard im sick of the blackpill go kill urself then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back