Advice The Asia Looksmaxxing Bible - Most Comprehensive Guide On How To Be Physically Attractive In Asia [Attraction Blueprint]

1. Be tall

2. Have as white skin as possible - paper white

3. Have european/caucasoid facial features(latinos, middle east, south asians have this too). also african features ranked more attractive than asian males

"we did not actually find a strong own-race preference. For female participants there was a universal European face preference, and the Australian East Asian participants did not even rate own-race faces as second most attractive, instead rating African faces as equally attractive (for individual faces) or slightly more attractive (for compound faces) than East Asian faces."

"In the study by Wong et al3, judges of various ethnicities (including Caucasian, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Indian, Hispanic, and African) rated lips and faces based on their attractiveness. Korean men and women were judged to have the most attractive lips, but the least attractive faces, while Caucasian men and women were judged to have the least attractive lips, but the most attractive faces. Interestingly, the lips did not seem to contribute much to overall facial attractiveness.This contrasts with the results from a study by Chan et al,8 which found that the upper and lower lips were among the most important factors when Caucasian examiners ranked Chinese profiles."
1701104006642(these are all caucasoid features)

4. Have a big penis

5. Have muscle

6. Have curtains hairstyle (or dreads in a sort of curtains style like alex)

7. Have good fashion

This is how to be physically attractive in asia. however there are also other important things like money etc.. but this is purely about physical.

Not all of these things are required.

If you dont have white skin, if u got other things youll be ok.

If you dont have height, if u got other things youll be ok

But the more of these things you have, the more attractive you are

Last edited:
Would a haricut like this not work aswell? Why does it have to be curtains, I have seen Koreans with other styles like a box cut.

Why are Asian dicks so small I don't understand. I feel like in terms of natural selection physicality and iq would trump penis size
Every racial group had different selection pressures since the start of civilization. The Chinese system rewarded wealth-building more. The European system rewarded military ability more.

Every racial group had different selection pressures since the start of civilization. The Chinese system rewarded wealth-building more. The European system rewarded military ability more.

euros are richer than chinese

and china has more military than euros

lol

A part of me still doubts penis size is that different amongst races because there is studies out their which show the average is not 4 inches like a lot of people in this forum claim. Penis size is hard to measure because it is not apparent.

Is there any research on the average bought condom size in asia?

euros are richer than chinese

and china has more military than euros

lol
The average peasant in China was chronically 1 meal away from starvation, that's the point. They would kill female babies because they couldn't be as productive as males, causing fierce competition for survival and reproduction for the remaining women. And since there was chronic economic stress you succeeded at reproducing if you were able to make enough money to buy a wife.

In Europe the selection pressure came from the upper class/aristocrats (the military and ruling class in Europe) having many more children than peasants and the wealth to support them from taxes, meaning aristocratic men often had to marry down and take gentry or peasant wives, cucking peasant men out of existence. Female aristocratic girls often got married off to merchants who essentially bought them from a lord to get some legitimacy/status in society.

A part of me still doubts penis size is that different amongst races because there is studies out their which show the average is not 4 inches like a lot of people in this forum claim. Penis size is hard to measure because it is not apparent.

Is there any research on the average bought condom size in asia?
idk my experience with lb's makes me think it's accurate

@AlexBrown84 sort the SEO tbh would be cool to get threads like this ranked on google
Xenforo automatically ranks webpages on Google, you just have to write threads in an SEO-friendly way, use content tags (which I just added) and write threads using the article feature. I also plan to create a wiki section to which I will add high IQ posts which will increase thread visibility.

id rather look like this everything posted here are all gay feminine twink traits

Xenforo automatically ranks webpages on Google, you just have to write threads in an SEO-friendly way, use content tags (which I just added) and write threads using the article feature. I also plan to create a wiki section to which I will add high IQ posts which will increase thread visibility.
why don’t simple searches show results for here then

IMG 7766

why don’t simple searches show results for here then

View attachment 3067
It takes time to index web pages.

Also, this site overlaps with a sanctioned niche (incelosphere). looksmax.Org was the 2nd most popular dating and lifestyle website in the world before the feds blacklisted the site.

However, we could increase the SEO score by increasing the amount of back links to the site ( how many times this site is linked on other websites).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back