News Geomax.me Best Of The Best Threads Compilation [BOTB Geomax Threads Collection] [Statistics & Studies About Dating Worldwide/Asia]

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023

I think we need a place to collect the scientific actually useful threads here so here we go​

Top 5 Must-Read Threads:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other good threads about geomaxxing science/statistics/dating in asia information
  1. The Passport Bro Trend Has Increased 4000% In March 2024 [Statistics Inside] [Exponential Increase] [Its Over]

2. Statistical Breakdown of Most Popular International Dating Apps

3. beauty standards in asia for men

4. Which Cities/Countries In Asia Are The Most Saturated? [2024 March Latest Data Statistics]

5. Which Asian Country Is Best For Dating AND Quality Of Life [Ranked] [Most Autistic Thing You've Ever Seen]

6. HelloTalk Language Exchange (International Dating App) 2024 Statistics Which They Deleted Because Of The Racepill

7. They ONLY Watch Korean Shows In Asia In 2024. ITS OVER FOR WHITES IN 2024. | Top 10 Netflix Series/Movies In Philippines [March 2024 Latest] Brutal.

8. Scientific Explanation Why South East Asian People Are HALF BLACK, HALF CHINKS

9. English Proficiency By Asian Country [Ranked] [Shocking: Thailand Has The Worst English Levels In Asia]

10. Statistical Analysis of All Asian Countries [Which Country Is Best To Geomaxx To?]

11. Statistic Showing Which Asian CITY Has The Highest Number Of 20-24yo Young Girls

12. Walking in UK vs. Walking in Philippines [Comparison of girls]

13. Scientifically Proving White Men & Women Are The Most Attractive In Asia & Asian People Are Getting Surgery To Look White On a Mass Scale

14. Realistic Calculator to Calculate Your OVERALL SMV In Asia [Height, Skin colour, face, body, money]

15. Statistical Analysis Showing Which Country Has The Most 20-24yo Young Girls

16. Moving to BGC , manila, philippines with remote income is the biggest life hack in this entire world.

17. Useful tool/template to measure your SMV/rating in east asia [Use this thread to measure how much you will be desired in Asia] Your rating /8 in Asia

18. Netflix's most watched series 2023 globally, by hours watched & nationality of origin

19. [Thailand Dating App Mastery] Statistical Analysis of The Most Popular Thailand Dating Apps

20. List Of The Most Popular Dating Apps In Each East Asian & South East Asian Country & How To Spoof Your Location There on Dating Apps

21. Racial hierarchy pyramid according to Hong Kong Official Government website

22. 5ft4 autistic jobless degreeless white guy ascends with 9/10 korean girl due to JBW

23. The Asia Looksmaxxing Bible - Most Comprehensive Guide On How To Be Physically Attractive In Asia [Attraction Blueprint]

Last edited:

1. Why All Men Should Go To South Korea And Get a Korean Girlfriend - [Guide] How To Get a Korean Girlfriend [They Buy Western Sperm] +Blackpill Comp

2. Tinder is 95% male, 5% female in South Korea. HelloTalk (an app to meet foreigners) is 85% female, 15% male.

3. UK Tinder is 9:1 males to females. Peru is 60:40 females to males.

4. Obesity rates in Asia Map. It has one of the highest and also the lowest obesity rate in the world.

5. and find, with the exception of Filipino men, Asian men are significantly less likely than white men to be currently involved with a romantic partner,

6. Google Releases Data About Popularity And Growth of Skin Whitening - Which countries want to be white the most? = prefer whites the most?

7. Age demographics is so important in geomaxxing and the dating market - A visual comparison and explanation of why

8. Asian women seek white donor eggs for light skin babies

9. Autistic Mathematical Formula To Determine Which Countries Are Betabuxxable

10. I will teach you about asian beauty standards - makeup?face?eyelids?jaw?hair dye?muscle or no muscle?outfits?

11. [Chart] Share of people who do not want people of another race as neighbours. Why are ...... so racist?

12. If you want to have a wife and family, you will NEED to move to a third world country by 2030 statistically. You may even need to NOW!

13. A Blueprint for Achieving Location Independence

14. Which dating app is most popular in each region of Philippines [Statistical Analysis]

15. [East Asian Men Are The Lowest Status in Thailand Dating Market] 27 of 32 winners of Miss Thailand are daughters of White guys or wives of White guys

16. Chinese people wearing balaclavas to the beach to keep their face white

17. Exposing the Government Funded South Korea SMV Scandal [Brutal Reality Check]

18. Explanation behind JBW and why it exists and works so well on Asian women [Most detailed High IQ explanation in History of Blkp] [Ultimate JBW thread]

19. 1in100 children have autism in UK. 1in33 children have autism in japan

20. Racial Hierarchy in Asia CRACKED. [MASTERED.] [UNBELIEVABLE BREAKTHROUGH.]

21. The hidden secret to being attractive to asian girls

22. Bullshit Myth about Asian vs. White Aging Genetics EXPOSED [Science Disagrees]

https://geomax.me/threads/bullshit-...ging-genetics-exposed-science-disagrees.4432/

23. Foreign language learning compared

24. STD Rates by Country 2024

25. Where is Tittyland? (Size of boobs by country)

holy shit ive pumped out so much content over the last 2 years, i should get paid for this shit. i think i am the most researched man about international dating in the entire world. what a great achievement... shame i havent geomaxxed yet in 2 years. but i dated asian in my country thanks to the information i learned and acted upon, and got a remote job recently just a few months ago. just need to fix some health problems then im going to permenantly geomaxx

Need to add from my old accounts too but that was too much manual labour for a superior british man for now

Feel free to submit good threads from other people, preferably scientific/statistic/dating in asia related, and I will add them to here too

also for my own personal use as im tired of having to go back and find my old thread statistic to prove someone wrong

@geomaxer roped but no one cares cos hes a bald autistic virgin
@BoomBoom jobless autist who pays for sex in asia
@AlexBrown84 geomaxxing god
@kamster autist
@Pained4ever crab
@fatchadlitecel inactive
@Horizon55 literal virgin
@Aphex idk
@BeardedUnicorn sits there reading doomer content all day causing him to not do anything
@6"8_With_Tall_Girl_fetish idk
@QuantativeAnalyticalBS this is an asian guy who pretends to be white to try throw you guys off and make you feel not desired in asia
@KingWigga idk
@Kevin_Logan idk
@Tai Bwo Wannai unlock me you little nigger colonized slave
@biggunsar idk
@ImFree007 mogger oldcel
@Friar Tuck idk

Last edited:

1. Why All Men Should Go To South Korea And Get a Korean Girlfriend - [Guide] How To Get a Korean Girlfriend [They Buy Western Sperm] +Blackpill Comp

2. Tinder is 95% male, 5% female in South Korea. HelloTalk (an app to meet foreigners) is 85% female, 15% male.

3. UK Tinder is 9:1 males to females. Peru is 60:40 females to males.

4. Obesity rates in Asia Map. It has one of the highest and also the lowest obesity rate in the world.

5. and find, with the exception of Filipino men, Asian men are significantly less likely than white men to be currently involved with a romantic partner,

6. Google Releases Data About Popularity And Growth of Skin Whitening - Which countries want to be white the most? = prefer whites the most?

7. Age demographics is so important in geomaxxing and the dating market - A visual comparison and explanation of why

8. Asian women seek white donor eggs for light skin babies

9. Autistic Mathematical Formula To Determine Which Countries Are Betabuxxable

10. I will teach you about asian beauty standards - makeup?face?eyelids?jaw?hair dye?muscle or no muscle?outfits?

11. [Chart] Share of people who do not want people of another race as neighbours. Why are ...... so racist?

12. If you want to have a wife and family, you will NEED to move to a third world country by 2030 statistically. You may even need to NOW!

13. A Blueprint for Achieving Location Independence

14. Which dating app is most popular in each region of Philippines [Statistical Analysis]

15. [East Asian Men Are The Lowest Status in Thailand Dating Market] 27 of 32 winners of Miss Thailand are daughters of White guys or wives of White guys

16. Chinese people wearing balaclavas to the beach to keep their face white

17. Exposing the Government Funded South Korea SMV Scandal [Brutal Reality Check]

18. Explanation behind JBW and why it exists and works so well on Asian women [Most detailed High IQ explanation in History of Blkp] [Ultimate JBW thread]

19. 1in100 children have autism in UK. 1in33 children have autism in japan

20. Racial Hierarchy in Asia CRACKED. [MASTERED.] [UNBELIEVABLE BREAKTHROUGH.]

21. The hidden secret to being attractive to asian girls

holy shit ive pumped out so much content over the last 2 years, i should get paid for this shit. i think i am the most researched man about international dating in the entire world. what a great achievement... shame i havent geomaxxed yet in 2 years. but i dated asian in my country thanks to the information i learned and acted upon, and got a remote job recently just a few months ago. just need to fix some health problems then im going to permenantly geomaxx

Need to add from my old accounts too but that was too much manual labour for a superior british man for now

Feel free to submit good threads from other people, preferably scientific/statistic/dating in asia related, and I will add them to here too

also for my own personal use as im tired of having to go back and find my old thread statistic to prove someone wrong

@geomaxer roped but no one cares cos hes a bald autistic virgin
@BoomBoom jobless autist who pays for sex in asia
@AlexBrown84 geomaxxing god
@kamster autist
@Pained4ever crab
@fatchadlitecel inactive
@Horizon55 literal virgin
@Aphex idk
@BeardedUnicorn sits there reading doomer content all day causing him to not do anything
@6"8_With_Tall_Girl_fetish idk
@QuantativeAnalyticalBS this is an asian guy who pretends to be white to try throw you guys off and make you feel not desired in asia
@KingWigga idk
@Kevin_Logan idk
@Tai Bwo Wannai unlock me you little nigger colonized slave
@biggunsar idk
@ImFree007 mogger oldcel
@Friar Tuck idk
youre dumb niga but i respect you for holding tight to your autism

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back