language exchange apps show the truth of the racial hierarchy

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023

theyre international dating apps in disguise

latin girls all set their shit to english to get white guys

east asian girls all set their preference to every european language( they do every language in europe, so u cant say its cos they wanna learn english cos it helps with jobs etc)

SEA girls set their preference to every european language. 100% of the time its set it english , 5% of the time its set to like japanese and english, 5% of the time its set to korean and english

East asian men always set theirs to russian, ukranian etc cos they like white girls

Euro men i havent seen tbh but i think its mainly east asia, spanish, and russian

fucking brutal for SEA, south asians, africans, middle east. no one wants to speak to them

must be brutal seeing everyone have preferences for different countries and not yours

feels so good to be english, they ALL set their shit to english, either alone or along with something else

british truely are the main characters of this world...(americans included since u are british)

theyre international dating apps in disguise

latin girls all set their shit to english to get white guys

east asian girls all set their preference to every european language( they do every language in europe, so u cant say its cos they wanna learn english cos it helps with jobs etc)

SEA girls set their preference to every european language. 100% of the time its set it english , 5% of the time its set to like japanese and english, 5% of the time its set to korean and english

East asian men always set theirs to russian, ukranian etc cos they like white girls

Euro men i havent seen tbh but i think its mainly east asia, spanish, and russian

fucking brutal for SEA, south asians, africans, middle east. no one wants to speak to them

must be brutal seeing everyone have preferences for different countries and not yours

feels so good to be english, they ALL set their shit to english, either alone or along with something else

british truely are the main characters of this world...(americans included since u are british)
But our resident ricecel coper says asians mog whites hard so idk who to believe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back