Why do so many foreign girls set thsir tinder location to uk?

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
Like every third girl I swipe on is a foreigner setting her location here, girls from Thailand, latam, korea, taiwan

London is the most spoofed to location in the world on tinder according to tinders statistics. Meaning London men are the highest smv in the world?

Why are they so obsessed with london and UK guys

Also muh must be dark for white girls

Even my first gf I asked to see the other guys she's talking to and they were all blonde

Dark hair is a failo in 2024. Cant be an old money style london golden haired mogger

english men are overall shit but in the rich areas they are top tier. educated, handsome, tall, rich, lots of history, lots of media propaganda in foreign countries portraying England differently to how it is. basically everyone wants to travel to england, it only seems boring to us because we live here.

this country is almost perfect if you compare it to other countries. decent education, healthcare, laid back culture, rich, decent weather (english weather being bad isn't really true imo), fun people.

english men are overall shit but in the rich areas they are top tier. educated, handsome, tall, rich, lots of history, lots of media propaganda in foreign countries portraying England differently to how it is. basically everyone wants to travel to england, it only seems boring to us because we live here.

this country is almost perfect if you compare it to other countries. decent education, healthcare, laid back culture, rich, decent weather (english weather being bad isn't really true imo), fun people.
I wouldn't say they're overall shit. The avg british guy mogs all other countries

I wouldn't say they're overall shit. The avg british guy mogs all other countries
british men also seem to be very intelligent just from judging my time in school. i was a fucking retard but most people i knew effortlessly got very high grades in sixth form. most of the chads in my classes all went to top tier universities without trying. also keeping in my mind i went to a shitty public school in the middle of a council estate so people in richer areas are probably a lot smarter.

meanwhile the women were fucking seriously fucking brain dead. nearly all the girls in my classes were failing then when covid happened they all got given A's just for being women fucking bitch ass hoes

Last edited:
british men also seem to be very intelligent just from judging my time in school. i was a fucking retard but most people i knew effortlessly got very high grades in sixth form. most of the chads in my classes all went to top tier universities without trying. also keeping in my mind i went to a shitty public school in the middle of a council estate so people in richer areas are probably a lot smarter.

We are the smartest people in the world, started the industrial revolution, every meaningful invention is british, all of the biggest companies in the world are british(american) we mog hard mentally

We are the smartest people in the world, started the industrial revolution, every meaningful invention is british, all of the biggest companies in the world are british(american) we mog hard mentally
Imagine saying that and your grading system is this
Download

You can thank KPOP and KDrama for that. Korean Soft power is real.
Asians truly have a delusion about how much kpop kdrama has done for their smv

Korea wasn't even in the top 15 of most spoofed to locations with tinder passport

Not we, only a small minority of British geniuses put Britain on the map. The rest of us got lucky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back