British are superior in literally every measurable aspect of this world

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
London is the most spoofed to location on tinder, I can't even find british girls on there, it's all ethnic or Eastern euro girls spoofing here to try get british men

We have the most land mass- UK, USA, Canada, Australia

We're the richest in the entire world

We have the highest quality of life countries in the world, everyone wants to come here

Everyone wants to look like us.

They bleach their skin to look like us, get surgery and edit photos to get our facial features.

Dye their hair and wear coloured eye contacts to get our colours

We have the most dominant media in movies, series, music , everything

The highest iq people in the world who invented every meaningful invention

British men are the most desired in every dating app study

Biggest empire, colonized the entire world

The entire world is required to learn our language in school, not your worthless language

Our women have the biggest boobs in the world. And the men are the tallest in the world and biggest 🍆 even I'm packing a 7 incher

Best fashion in the world, everyone's trying to get old money style clothes. Which came from UK.

Even everyone wants our hairstyles. Most popular hairstyle like curtains was invented and made popular in britain

We are literally superior in every measurable aspect you could possibly think of, it's actually brutal.

I would rope if I wasn't british, idk how you guys can handle the mog.

Knowing a girl will never truly be happy with you, she'll always secretly be thinking about bagging an average british guy. But she never will cos we're always taken cos so many want us

But she might SETTLE for you.

Americans and Eastern euros can leach off our success and get some halo for being kinda like a British guy but not the real thing

British are gods chosen people.

You are living in a British man's world

British are the main characters

You are a side character

Last edited:
JBB

just be british

thank the heavens my dad is from london! so i can put 🇺🇸 🇬🇧 in my tinder bio

im going all out of wearing high class clothes. im even practicing speaking as clearly as humanly possible to show off my upper class upbringing
if ur not etiquette maxxing wtf are u doing

im going all out of wearing high class clothes. im even practicing speaking as clearly as humanly possible to show off my upper class upbringing
if ur not etiquette maxxing wtf are u doing
over for me

this viet girl earlier today thought i was french instead of anglo…

I just see a collection of nationalist gibberish, not a single source to back this up. Useless.

England is undoubtedly one of the main characters of the world however the country is rapidly heading in the wrong direction. Both politcal parties are horrible huge SJW culture, you get the worst types of migrants and costs are quickly rising. Praying england can set course to the right direction. Brexit was a disaster for migration

in real europe we laugh at UK, your problems with niggers, your pajeet governors, your laws against kitchen knives while niggers walk with guns on the streets and rape your fat drunken std banks you call wahmen

not trying to offend you, just harsh truth

in real europe we laugh at UK, your problems with niggers, your pajeet governors, your laws against kitchen knives while niggers walk with guns on the streets and rape your fat drunken std banks you call wahmen

not trying to offend you, just harsh truth
us civilised folk live in segregated beautiful country side where no niggers go (i have literally never seen a nig nog in my town)
i wouldnt know any of the sketchy stuff that goes on they are just there to work the shit jobs nobody wants to do anyway

us civilised folk live in segregated beautiful country side where no niggers go (i have literally never seen a nig nog in my town)
i wouldnt know any of the sketchy stuff that goes on they are just there to work the shit jobs nobody wants to do anyway

Africa starts in western europe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back