Pros and Cons of me Staying in UK as a Turbomanlet, or Geomaxxing. Idk which one to pick

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
I dont know whether to take the landwhale pill like my dad and stay in UK as a turbomanlet and suffer.

Or to try get online work so I can geomaxx to live in SEA and have a life there.

If I stay in UK as a turbomanlet:
- easier to get work and earn more money(for what tho?all i need is food and shelter and a gf)
- extremely harder dating
- can only get a landwhale gf probably and even thats hard cos theyre all taller than me
- have to get heightmogged everywhere i go
- extremely low status due to my height so hard to make friends
- if i have a son he will suffer like me
- my skin colour has no worth here
- better quality of life and social protection in UK
- dont even like british girls faces or skin colour or height. theyre to masc for me, i prefer darker girls, and most are taller than me, and there fat

If I geomaxx to SEA:
- hard to get online work
- easy dating
- can get a slim gf
- my skin colour has worth here
- wont get heightmogged as much. ill be average. or average if i wear lifts
- high status and treated better due to being white so maybe could make friends with other expats
- if i have a son he will be high SMV as hapa's are the highest smv there
- maybe lower quality of life and social protection. but maybe still a good quality of life if i have money and live in a 1st world SEA city like Bangkok
- i prefer thai girls. i like their asian alien faces, nice lips, more feminine, ideal tanned skin colour, are tiny, slim, petite

i had a thai hooker last night in uk and she let me go raw. i think its the hottest girl, most my type, and best sex i ever had. she was like 24, the first girl i ever fucked which was actually short and petite and made me feel like a man. she was like 5ft. very slim, very petite. light/medium brown. cute asian alien face, cute high pitch voice. felt very passionate gf experience.

which one do u think i should do? im stuck..

i can get you a remote job easy and you can geomax to sea in a matter of a month probably

Most std's can be healed with antibiotics. You only get HIV if you do anal and syphilis is really rare
Still wouldn't risk it considering some STD's create the right environment for some cancers. Before you know it, 5 years down the line you have stage 3i cancer

I dont know whether to take the landwhale pill like my dad and stay in UK as a turbomanlet and suffer.

Or to try get online work so I can geomaxx to live in SEA and have a life there.

- easier to get work and earn more money(for what tho?all i need is food and shelter and a gf)
- can only get a landwhale gf probably and even thats hard cos theyre all taller than me
- dont even like british girls faces or skin colour or height. theyre to masc for me, i prefer darker girls, and most are taller than me, and there fat

If I geomaxx to SEA:
- easy dating
- can get a slim gf
- high status and treated better due to being white so maybe could make friends with other expats
- maybe lower quality of life and social protection. but maybe still a good quality of life if i have money and live in a 1st world SEA city like Bangkok
- i prefer thai girls. i like their asian alien faces, nice lips, more feminine, ideal tanned skin colour, are tiny, slim, petite

i had a thai hooker last night in uk and she let me go raw. i think its the hottest girl, most my type, and best sex i ever had. she was like 24, the first girl i ever fucked which was actually short and petite and made me feel like a man. she was like 5ft. very slim, very petite. light/medium brown. cute asian alien face, cute high pitch voice. felt very passionate gf experience.

If I geomaxx to SEA:
- easy dating
- can get a slim gf

THIS is all an unknown quantity until you actually GO somewhere. so this is why you win this award. you assume it's easier dating. You don't know.

so why make these posts? are you really just desperate to talk to someone. i will give you my whatsapp if you need a friend to talk to. But be aware i am 12 hours difference in time zones, but fuck man. Your posts some times make me vomit a little in my mouth.

Attachments

• images_400x400.jpeg
    images_400x400.jpeg
    13.7 KB · Views: 1
If I geomaxx to SEA:
- easy dating
- can get a slim gf

THIS is all an unknown quantity until you actually GO somewhere. so this is why you win this award. you assume it's easier dating. You don't know.

so why make these posts? are you really just desperate to talk to someone. i will give you my whatsapp if you need a friend to talk to. But be aware i am 12 hours difference in time zones, but fuck man. Your posts some times make me vomit a little in my mouth.
he’s contributed much to geomax theories and strategies

he’s contributed much to geomax theories and strategies
dude, what does this post do for anyone?

over half of it is hypothetical

what if i go on this komodo island cruise and someone aboard has super herpes, and i drink from the same glass as they do, while im wearing peach flavored lip balm, Will the balm protect me, and if it doesn't, would that mean, my penis will stop working or what are the chances the boat will sink when it's manned by men under 6 feet tall.

(that's basically all this is)

If I geomaxx to SEA:
- easy dating
- can get a slim gf

dude, what does this post do for anyone?

over half of it is hypothetical

what if i go on this komodo island cruise and someone aboard has super herpes, and i drink from the same glass as they do, while im wearing peach flavored lip balm, Will the balm protect me, and if it doesn't, would that mean, my penis will stop working or what are the chances the boat will sink when it's manned by men under 6 feet tall.

(that's basically all this is)
True. What a stupid thread. Fuck OP

If I geomaxx to SEA:
- easy dating
- can get a slim gf

SEA foid always care about height... they doesn't want your 5'5 bullshit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back