Looks Realistic Calculator to Calculate Your OVERALL SMV In Asia [Height, Skin colour, face, body, money]

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023

I made another thread before which lists all the facial points , and skin, and height. but each got 1 point.

I dont think each individual good facial feature is equal to tall height and white skin. id say tall height and white skin are more important , and theres other factors too like money and body.

Asian girls type is "tall, white(skin), handsome" just like in the west its "tall, dark, handsome"

so height, and skin colour, and face are about equal. and are the most important things.

and your face rating should use this https://geomax.me/threads/useful-to...e-desired-in-asia-your-rating-8-in-asia.3467/ calculator to see if its above average or below average

Use this to calculate your rating /10 in asia.

✅Height counts for 3 points. Average is 1.5 points. Above average is 3 points. Below average is 0 points
✅Face counts for 3 points. Average is 1.5 points. Above average is 3 points. Below average is 0 points
✅Skin colour counts for 2 points. Average is 1 point. Above average is 2 points. Below average is 0 points
✅Money counts for 1 point. Average is 0.5 point. Above average is 1 point. Below average is 0 points.
✅Good body counts for 1 point. Average is 0.5 point. Above average is 1 point. Below average is 0 points

So lets say the average japanese male:

✅Height - they get 1.5 points cos theyre average
✅Face - they get 1.5 points cos they fit 1/8 of the asian facial beauty standards
✅skin colour - they get 1 point cos theyre not dark so not below average but not white so not above avg
✅money- 0.5 point cos theyre avg
✅good body - 0.5 point cos theyre avg body

so the avg japanese guy is a 5/10 in japan

now ill do myself in japan
✅height - 0 points cos im a manlet
✅face - 3 points cos i fit most of the facial beauty standards while avg guy there fits none
✅skin colour - 2 points
✅money - 0 points cos im below avg cos im freelancemaxxer
✅good body - 0.5 points cos im avg

so im a 5.5/10 in japan while the avg japanese guy is a 5/10

so from this i can see im slightly above average SMV in japan. my very short height and very low income is cucking me from being high smv there.

so to be high smv in japan i need to, get taller with ll or lifts, make a lot more money, get a good body

the avg guy in philippines
✅height - they get 1.5 points cos theyre avg
✅face - they get 1.5 points cos they fit 1/8 of the asian facial beauty standards
✅skin colour - they get 1 points cos theyre dark af but thats avg there
✅money - 0.5 points cos theyre avg

so the avg filipino guy in philippines is a 5/10

now ill do myself in philippines
✅height - 1.5 points cos avg
✅face - 3 points cos i fit most of the facial beauty standards while avg guy there fits some
✅skin colour - 2 points
✅money - im above avg so 1 point

so im a 8/10 in philippines while the avg filipino guy is a 5/10 in philippines

so from this i can see i need to get taller, and a better body if i want to be very high smv in philippines

I made another thread before which lists all the facial points , and skin, and height. but each got 1 point.

I dont think each individual good facial feature is equal to tall height and white skin. id say tall height and white skin are more important , and theres other factors too like money and body.

Asian girls type is "tall, white(skin), handsome" just like in the west its "tall, dark, handsome"

so height, and skin colour, and face are about equal. and are the most important things.

and your face rating should use this https://geomax.me/threads/useful-to...e-desired-in-asia-your-rating-8-in-asia.3467/ calculator to see if its above average or below average

Use this to calculate your rating /10 in asia.

✅Height counts for 3 points. Average is 1.5 points. Above average is 3 points. Below average is 0 points
✅Face counts for 3 points. Average is 1.5 points. Above average is 3 points. Below average is 0 points
✅Skin colour counts for 2 points. Average is 1 point. Above average is 2 points. Below average is 0 points
✅Money counts for 1 point. Average is 0.5 point. Above average is 1 point. Below average is 0 points.
✅Good body counts for 1 point. Average is 0.5 point. Above average is 1 point. Below average is 0 points

So lets say the average japanese male:

✅Height - they get 1.5 points cos theyre average
✅Face - they get 1.5 points cos they fit 1/8 of the asian facial beauty standards
✅skin colour - they get 1 point cos theyre not dark so not below average but not white so not above avg
✅money- 0.5 point cos theyre avg

so the avg japanese guy is a 5/10 in japan

now ill do myself in japan
✅height - 0 points cos im a manlet
✅face - 3 points cos i fit most of the facial beauty standards while avg guy there fits none
✅skin colour - 2 points
✅money - 0 points cos im below avg cos im freelancemaxxer

so im a 5.5/10 in japan while the avg japanese guy is a 5/10

so from this i can see im slightly above average SMV in japan. my very short height and very low income is cucking me from being high smv there.

so to be high smv in japan i need to, get taller with ll or lifts, make a lot more money, get a good body

the avg guy in philippines
✅height - they get 1.5 points cos theyre avg
✅face - they get 1.5 points cos they fit 1/8 of the asian facial beauty standards
✅skin colour - they get 1 points cos theyre dark af but thats avg there
✅money - 0.5 points cos theyre avg

so the avg filipino guy in philippines is a 5/10

now ill do myself in philippines
✅height - 1.5 points cos avg
✅face - 3 points cos i fit most of the facial beauty standards while avg guy there fits some
✅skin colour - 2 points
✅money - im above avg so 1 point

so im a 8/10 in philippines while the avg filipino guy is a 5/10 in philippines

so from this i can see i need to get taller, and a better body if i want to be very high smv in philippines
hahah thanks, but too much maths

i wanna be dumb

King of Asia whos never been in Asia
you pay thousands in flights and acomm to get to asia to STILL have to pay for sex with utter subhuman brown sea monkeys with condom

meanwhile high class korean and chinese girls pay to come to me and fuck me for free raw.

we're on different levels son, why do u think i dont associate with autists like you anymore. ur with the king of kyiv 300kg baldcel autism crew where u all pay for sex with subhumans while we all laugh at you

you pay thousands in flights and acomm to get to asia to STILL have to pay for sex with utter subhuman brown sea monkeys with condom

meanwhile high class korean and chinese girls pay to come to me and fuck me for free raw.

we're on different levels son, why do u think i dont associate with autists like you anymore. ur with the king of kyiv 300kg baldcel autism crew where u all pay for sex with subhumans while we all laugh at you
You cant be a king of asia while you are not in asia thats what i meant

Tales of the slums of Mumbai

China: average male height - 5'7'', poor and Asian.
✅Height: 1.5
✅Face: 3
✅Skin color: 2
✅Money: 1
✅Good body: 0.5
Total: 8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back