i’ve come to my senses. i won’t be moving to philippines. where should i move to?

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
why would i relegate myself to an island nation with nothing to do other than fucking girls and the occasional beach trip. i would go insane due to the boredom and monotony

i will be living somewhere in mainland asia. anyone have suggestions?

why would i relegate myself to an island nation with nothing to do other than fucking girls and the occasional beach trip. i would go insane due to the boredom and monotony
whats different about other places? all there is to do in life is fuck girls, beach, mall, cinema etc..

i don’t want to be around too many boomer americans in bgc so i will live in the slums
PH is 90% slum, kek. Rarely in the nigger ghetto sense of the word, however. Only the drug addict areas are dangerous. Still, you have to lower your intelligence to feel fulfilled living the slum life. Lots of alcohol helps.
u can eat any type of food in ph, bgc is good infactsrucute and modern
The upscale areas of Makati look like any globohomo business and leisure district in the world. SM City malls have many gourmet eateries. But in everyday PH, food offerings are very limited, and you can't expect anything like a First World meal even if you do dine at a nicer-looking place. Most places on the street won't even heat up your food before serving it. Nonetheless, I always found it tasty and filling.

PH is 90% slum, kek. Rarely in the nigger ghetto sense of the word, however. Only the drug addict areas are dangerous. Still, you have to lower your intelligence to feel fulfilled living the slum life. Lots of alcohol helps.

The upscale areas of Makati look like any globohomo business and leisure district in the world. SM City malls have many gourmet eateries. But in everyday PH, food offerings are very limited, and you can't expect anything like a First World meal even if you do dine at a nicer-looking place. Most places on the street won't even heat up your food before serving it. Nonetheless, I always found it tasty and filling.
what’s the best way to fuck girls there? tinder? approach them in malls?

i need to impregnate and run

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back