Story Why I haven't geomaxxed yet + story about my first geomaxxing quest

I would say borderline manlet even frauding at 180/5’11 from 175/5’9 for me, avg statistics mean jackshit, every zoomer is a tallfag like 180-185cm avg and women are like 163-170cm so unless your 180cm+ at least its over, typically 10cm+ height difference is a standard these days

Thats why im ldaring in ph where I could stop giving a fuck about this gay heightpill
eh disagree you can be 5'8 and have htn and still be attractive to women, especially younger ones. I know several chadlet slayers and many many sub5 lanklet tall dudes. heightpill still important obv but 5'7 is def not turbomanlet, just regular manlet

Yes its funny af
yea i know they will also invite you into their homes within the first few seconds of meeting you if you go there. its impossible to fail in these slums theyre some of the most sub people in the world.

yea i know they will also invite you into their homes within the first few seconds of meeting you if you go there. its impossible to fail in these slums theyre some of the most sub people in the world.
Can you have 0 costs if you go to a place like this?

I sm too superior to ever visit such s shithole

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back