Story Just found out about this website. SEAmaxxed white guy in my early 20s living in the Philippines (My story)

LeQuébecGenZ

Fully moved from Québec to the Philippines
Jul 18, 2023
Philippines
I'm fully moved to the Philippines. Not the fake "Seamaxxing" that involves going to SEA on vacation and then going back to the west. When I moved here I sold my car and my motorbike and put my stuff on a ship. I do not have a place to live back in the west anymore, my home is here in the Philippines. What allows me to stay here permanently is that I have a fully remote job.

I'm not an incel or anything like that, I'm just an average Joe who one day had the realisation that I was wasting my time and money by staying in Québec. I saw an opportunity to start my life in any way I choose, so I did just that. Moving here was a calculated decision.

People sometimes bring an argument against Geomaxxing by saying that you're "betraying your home country" by leaving. This is very simple in my case, because I am one of those few people who are countryless. I don't have a country. My country has been under foreign occupation for the last 250 years. The official country on my passport does not represent who I am, since I'm the descendant of a culture and language that my own "country" is still trying to eliminate. They argue it's cowardly to abandon your country to Geomax, but in fact I'd be glad if the country on my passport crumbles, maybe that will be the opportunity for the nation of Québec to finally be liberated. But until this happens, there's literally nothing holding me back from choosing myself a new country.

The Philippines seemed like the best choice in my situation. On top of being the country that loves white guys like me the most on earth, it's also a place where everybody speaks english. And the fact there's no winters is a plus.

I got a girlfriend instantly upon arriving in the Philippines. It really helps that I'm the only expat here who's as young as me, all other expats who are permanent residents are all old white guys. Although when I see blacks, they're usually in their late 20s, but still older than me. Still, all this to say, if you want chad treatment just go to the Philippines as a young 18-24 year-old white guy. There's literally no other guy of my league in my neighborhood, and I'm normie in the west. My girlfriend is full "stacy" as they would say, she even won the beauty pageant of her school district. She was a virgin when I met her and her attitude is lightyears ahead of western girls. I'm literally shocked that such a person exists. All it takes is to move here and any young normie will be guaranteed that. You have no idea how my standards of living have changed since I moved here. Not bragging, just trying to make you realise how much you're missing out by staying in the west.

Ultimately, moving here does require a lot of prep, risk, sacrifice and balls. Planning my expatriation wasn't easy. You think it's as easy as buying a ticket and coming, but trust me, it's 10 times harder than you think. There's things that will work for some people but won't work for others. If you happen to not be white, have less money, and less work opportunities, it will be harder for you than it was for me. But for someone in a similar situation to me, ask me anything, and I'll share as much as I can to help you achieve a permanent Geomax in your early adulthood.

I'm glad to have found this community, who knows maybe there's one of you who's also in the Philippines right now?

I'm fully moved to the Philippines. Not the fake "Seamaxxing" that involves going to SEA on vacation and then going back to the west. When I moved here I sold my car and my motorbike and put my stuff on a ship. I do not have a place to live back in the west anymore, my home is here in the Philippines. What allows me to stay here permanently is that I have a fully remote job.

I'm not an incel or anything like that, I'm just an average Joe who one day had the realisation that I was wasting my time and money by staying in Québec. I saw an opportunity to start my life in any way I choose, so I did just that. Moving here was a calculated decision.

People sometimes bring an argument against Geomaxxing by saying that you're "betraying your home country" by leaving. This is very simple in my case, because I am one of those few people who are countryless. I don't have a country. My country has been under foreign occupation for the last 250 years. The official country on my passport does not represent who I am, since I'm the descendant of a culture and language that my own "country" is still trying to eliminate. They argue it's cowardly to abandon your country to Geomax, but in fact I'd be glad if the country on my passport crumbles, maybe that will be the opportunity for the nation of Québec to finally be liberated. But until this happens, there's literally nothing holding me back from choosing myself a new country.

The Philippines seemed like the best choice in my situation. On top of being the country that loves white guys like me the most on earth, it's also a place where everybody speaks english. And the fact there's no winters is a plus.

I got a girlfriend instantly upon arriving in the Philippines. It really helps that I'm the only expat here who's as young as me, all other expats who are permanent residents are all old white guys. Although when I see blacks, they're usually in their late 20s, but still older than me. Still, all this to say, if you want chad treatment just go to the Philippines as a young 18-24 year-old white guy. There's literally no other guy of my league in my neighborhood, and I'm normie in the west. My girlfriend is full "stacy" as they would say, she even won the beauty pageant of her school district. She was a virgin when I met her and her attitude is lightyears ahead of western girls. I'm literally shocked that such a person exists. All it takes is to move here and any young normie will be guaranteed that. You have no idea how my standards of living have changed since I moved here. Not bragging, just trying to make you realise how much you're missing out by staying in the west.

Ultimately, moving here does require a lot of prep, risk, sacrifice and balls. Planning my expatriation wasn't easy. You think it's as easy as buying a ticket and coming, but trust me, it's 10 times harder than you think. There's things that will work for some people but won't work for others. If you happen to not be white, have less money, and less work opportunities, it will be harder for you than it was for me. But for someone in a similar situation to me, ask me anything, and I'll share as much as I can to help you achieve a permanent Geomax in your early adulthood.

I'm glad to have found this community, who knows maybe there's one of you who's also in the Philippines right now?
What happens if you lose your job?

I haven't seen any other expat my age so the friends I made here are Filipino. But I feel a bit alienated in a group when I'm the only one who can't speak Tagalog.
how are all the pinas? what about how much money you make and save? are you by bgc?

Yeah, that's not ideal. I would consider moving there long-term only if there were western people roughly my age living in the phils.
it is ideal for me. i dont like west cucks. pinoys are cucks to because of tuli. at least i can be worshipped for jbw but my circumcucking will always prevent me from enjoying life.

it is ideal for me. i dont like west cucks. pinoys are cucks to because of tuli. at least i can be worshipped for jbw but my circumcucking will always prevent me from enjoying life.
I'm sorry for you. I watched Eric Cloppers infamous 2 hour video and it honestly shocked me how cruel and senseless it is. But let's stay on topic

how are all the pinas? what about how much money you make and save? are you by bgc?
They're hot. Well not all of them but as a normie young white male you'll have access to the hottest ones. The rest just won't matter. With my western salary I make about 10 times the average Filipino salary. I'm in Metro Manilla but as far as I know I'm the only young guy from Québec here so I won't give too much details cuz I stand out enough to be easily doxxed lol
Yeah, that's not ideal. I would consider moving there long-term only if there were western people roughly my age living in the phils.
Well they surely exist, I just haven't found any yet. Late 20s yes but not early 20s.

They're hot. Well not all of them but as a normie young white male you'll have access to the hottest ones. The rest just won't matter. With my western salary I make about 10 times the average Filipino salary. I'm in Metro Manilla but as far as I know I'm the only young guy from Québec here so I won't give too much details cuz I stand out enough to be easily doxxed lol

Well they surely exist, I just haven't found any yet. Late 20s yes but not early 20s.
what kind of salary is 10 times the local? like 1000 a month? your average pinoy is poor as shit in different regions.

what kind of salary is 10 times the local? like 1000 a month? your average pinoy is poor as shit in different regions.
Not gonna say exactly, but it's much more than 1000$ a month. I think the average Filipino salary is probably around 700 PHP per day? Do the math.

One thing I don't understand. When I lived in the Philippines I saw younger guys in their 20s ALL THE TIME. Maybe they're not in BGC? But in Makati and parts or Mandaluyong and Ortigas, it was flooded with white foreigners.

One thing I don't understand. When I lived in the Philippines I saw younger guys in their 20s ALL THE TIME. Maybe they're not in BGC? But in Makati and parts or Mandaluyong and Ortigas, it was flooded with white foreigners.
you should try general santos and davao or some poor as shit place. theres probably hardly none. geomaxing is becoming more mainstream. gpobohomo will take over. we dont have much time until sea is like 20% foreign.

That's strange. I haven't seen them. I usually see old white guys and maybe some in their late 20s but not as young as I am. I go out to malls and places like these all the time. Idk maybe the demographics changed after covid? I don't have an explaination.

That's strange. I haven't seen them. I usually see old white guys and maybe some in their late 20s but not as young as I am. I go out to malls and places like these all the time. Idk maybe the demographics changed after covid? I don't have an explaination.
what % are foreign and what % are white? you live in one of the more white areas to.

Yeah they all dipped after covid probably. That's actually good. Less competition.

what % are foreign and what % are white? you live in one of the more white areas to.
I would guess something like 1/25 are foreigner? And then if we count foreigners only, vast majority are old white guys, then adult blacks, then adult whites, then young whites, then white girl.

I'm jealous of this young frenchman living it up in manila. My issue with living in the philippines is the hassle of ownership of assets and a vehicle. It's nice to have a car to drive around whenever you want. I've been to the philippines on and off since 2016. Back then it was a total shithole and a lot of the basic infrastructure has improved a lot of new buildings have been put up.

The food there is still terrible and buying groceries and stuff is still expensive vs thailand.
As for the girls, they're looking a lot better. I guess the economy has improved compared to 7 years ago and now girls have access to cheap gyms, make up, and decent clothes so they don't all look like haggard toothpicks.

Outside of a few areas like BGC and makati there's not really that much foreigners at all, it's still pretty good but not as good as it used to be. I met people who went 10+ years ago and it was literally shooting fish in a barrel. It's going to get somewhat hard to meet and date girls now because there's going to be a ton of new US military bases in Luzon, so your going to have tons of cashed up GI's from alabama rolling in with their entire paycheck for a week of partying.

I'm jealous of this young frenchman living it up in manila. My issue with living in the philippines is the hassle of ownership of assets and a vehicle. It's nice to have a car to drive around whenever you want. I've been to the philippines on and off since 2016. Back then it was a total shithole and a lot of the basic infrastructure has improved a lot of new buildings have been put up.

The food there is still terrible and buying groceries and stuff is still expensive vs thailand.
As for the girls, they're looking a lot better. I guess the economy has improved compared to 7 years ago and now girls have access to cheap gyms, make up, and decent clothes so they don't all look like haggard toothpicks.

Outside of a few areas like BGC and makati there's not really that much foreigners at all, it's still pretty good but not as good as it used to be. I met people who went 10+ years ago and it was literally shooting fish in a barrel. It's going to get somewhat hard to meet and date girls now because there's going to be a ton of new US military bases in Luzon, so your going to have tons of cashed up GI's from alabama rolling in with their entire paycheck for a week of partying.
geomaxing will cease to exist in the near future. globohomo will take over and there will be nothing left world wide thats worth it. bgc is crap its the beginning of the globohomo invasion to ph. davao and general santos are the best. the military is so cucked and gay so are pinoys. they are all circumcucks.

geomaxing will cease to exist in the near future. globohomo will take over and there will be nothing left world wide thats worth it. bgc is crap its the beginning of the globohomo invasion to ph. davao and general santos are the best. the military is so cucked and gay so are pinoys. they are all circumcucks.
if they weren't so cucked we wouldn't have easy access to all the girls. BGC is fake LA, how would geomaxxing cease to exist? currently a lot of emerging market countries are running into balance of payments issues right now so they'll still be cheap. What has changed is that with social media the illusion of rich americans has been shattered, it's doubly true because everyone speaks english in the philippines.

if they weren't so cucked we wouldn't have easy access to all the girls. BGC is fake LA, how would geomaxxing cease to exist? currently a lot of emerging market countries are running into balance of payments issues right now so they'll still be cheap. What has changed is that with social media the illusion of rich americans has been shattered, it's doubly true because everyone speaks english in the philippines.
what was the best area of ph you wnt to? they said in these shit areas 1k a month is a lot of money. we are still rich compared to them. theyre poor as shit every where there. even bgc is the most expensive area and is cheap as shit.

for what? cost of living? food? infrastructure? girls?

Manila is actually a pretty cool city if you know where to go and meet some local friends. Quezon city is massive and has tons of stuff to do, I remember going on a art walk last year and saw some art shows and stuff; pretty neat for 800php. Art Island, it's also near a hip new development for bars and etc.

The MRT has gotten a lot better since I last took it in 2016, they even have a octopus card system on public transit like in hong kong that started around 2016. I do my best to avoid the traffic, it's truly insane.

for what? cost of living? food? infrastructure? girls?

Manila is actually a pretty cool city if you know where to go and meet some local friends. Quezon city is massive and has tons of stuff to do, I remember going on a art walk last year and saw some art shows and stuff; pretty neat for 800php. Art Island, it's also near a hip new development for bars and etc.

The MRT has gotten a lot better since I last took it in 2016, they even have a octopus card system on public transit like in hong kong that started around 2016. I do my best to avoid the traffic, it's truly insane.
wgere are you from?

yea cos hes chatting shit. young white guys do not exist in philippines. only old incel fucks

You know, at first I wasn't gonna do this. When I made this account I decided that if someone doubts me I'd just say it's up to you to believe me or not, but seeing as you're being a douche to everyone in here, I decided to throw you a bone on this one.

View attachment 1880
View attachment 1881

Hey don't be mad at me for making you look stupid, you're the one who asked for it.
i dont see anything

yea cos hes chatting shit. young white guys do not exist in philippines. only old incel fucks

Plenty of young whites living in Moalboal, Boracay, Palawan, Siargao, Makati, Central Cebu, Angeles, etc. Not incels either.

Old incel fucks live in the province or Mindanao usually . You'd know that if you actually went and got off YouTube / discord.

still live there?

where did you find your gf?

how much is your rent? what website do you recommend to find apartments?

well that's what i am doing as well. everything I own fits in one suitcase, a backpack and a computer bag. (minus my properties in my home country)

so, good for you.

but your whole quebec rant, you are a fag. You do not have a country. What you have is a province that whines and gets more than every other province, while returning back to the rest, less than everyone else.

you want your country so bad. Seperate. Lets see your "country" collapse, you fucking french retard. Because it most certainly will. And by the way. Montreal sits on indian land. Guess there goes your capital huh?!

i used to be canadian. I did the same as you. I admit, that canada is no longer my country. But im not a delusional french fag like you. the rest of canada comes from europe. You don't see the other provinces saying "we are european, not canadian" so take your french bullshit elsewhere

Rant off/

What happens if you lose your job?
hes fucked, but he will figure that out. and everything he's worked for will be gone. if he was smart he would invest in the phillipeans to make passive income. But without relying on philippeono women

hes fucked, but he will figure that out. and everything he's worked for will be gone. if he was smart he would invest in the phillipeans to make passive income. But without relying on philippeono women
what can i invest in philippines?

apartment complexes, you can own those as an expat. And rent them out to other visiting expats airbnb or other. Just for an example
i’d rather just pay $400 a month in rent than tie so much cash into a property

doesnt even cost 400 a month in rent
Every place i see in areas like bgc and cebu it park i never find places for under $400, it’s always over it

show me places you would live for under $400

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back