Story Just found out about this website. SEAmaxxed white guy in my early 20s living in the Philippines (My story)

Hey OP, would Philippinas be attracted to a Brazilian Caucasian guy? Like a Latino that’s whitish? I have tan skin though but I’m fairly tall for their country.

well that's what i am doing as well. everything I own fits in one suitcase, a backpack and a computer bag. (minus my properties in my home country)

so, good for you.

but your whole quebec rant, you are a fag. You do not have a country. What you have is a province that whines and gets more than every other province, while returning back to the rest, less than everyone else.

you want your country so bad. Seperate. Lets see your "country" collapse, you fucking french retard. Because it most certainly will. And by the way. Montreal sits on indian land. Guess there goes your capital huh?!

i used to be canadian. I did the same as you. I admit, that canada is no longer my country. But im not a delusional french fag like you. the rest of canada comes from europe. You don't see the other provinces saying "we are european, not canadian" so take your french bullshit elsewhere

Rant off/
Average typical anglo rant who get triggered as soon as someone dares to point out anglo-canadians and french-canadians are different. It's crazy how much those rants are literally always the same, I swear your post is just like every other anglonationalists out there. I'm sorry that the idea that we have a culture (which anglo-canadians don't) is triggering you guys so much, but I'm not going to take you seriously if all you do is randomly insult us with zero basis. You going out there and instantly snapping as soon as you see a post about Québec just screams of projection.

Average typical anglo rant who get triggered as soon as someone dares to point out anglo-canadians and french-canadians are different. It's crazy how much those rants are literally always the same, I swear your post is just like every other anglonationalists out there. I'm sorry that the idea that we have a culture (which anglo-canadians don't) is triggering you guys so much, but I'm not going to take you seriously if all you do is randomly insult us with zero basis. You going out there and instantly snapping as soon as you see a post about Québec just screams of projection.
You are both canadians, let me repeat that, YOU ARE BOTH CANADIANS. YOU ARE THE LOWEST FUCKING CLASS OF PEOPLE.
IMAGINE PUTTING A FUCKING LEAF ON YOUR FLAG AND BEING PROUD OF IT. A FUCKING LEAF. KYS

Plenty of young whites living in Moalboal, Boracay, Palawan, Siargao, Makati, Central Cebu, Angeles, etc. Not incels either.

Old incel fucks live in the province or Mindanao usually . You'd know that if you actually went and got off YouTube / discord.
I wouldn't call any of the white foreigners I saw in Manila or Angeles young, as in under 30. The passive income visa cuts off at age 50, so even middle-aged guys are only visiting. Angeles had a lot of middle-aged guys who looked like businessmen out whoring around. Boomers dominate the numbers among foreigners everywhere in the country.
the small towns have the best people though. the cities are more westernized globohomo garbage
I'd literally die of boredom and alcohol poisoning if I had to live in a Philippine village.

I wouldn't call any of the white foreigners I saw in Manila or Angeles young, as in under 30. The passive income visa cuts off at age 50, so even middle-aged guys are only visiting. Angeles had a lot of middle-aged guys who looked like businessmen out whoring around. Boomers dominate the numbers among foreigners everywhere in the country.

I'd literally die of boredom and alcohol poisoning if I had to live in a Philippine village.

I don't know what the country is like these days but there was a sizable under 30 crowd sexpatting it up in Manila (mostly makati and BGC) when I lived there precovid. Usually all gathered around Burgos or Greenbelt or whatever. But yes you are right there are more boomers there.

And there were even a few key vloggers like Sez Styles, MikedOut and some other pretty boy whose name i can't remember. Finn something. I personally knew many young guys that would go to AC for like 6 months and do the digital nomad thing around Manila Cebu and even Davao. Maybe they've all left?

I don't know what the country is like these days but there was a sizable under 30 crowd sexpatting it up in Manila (mostly makati and BGC) when I lived there precovid. Usually all gathered around Burgos or Greenbelt or whatever. But yes you are right there are more boomers there.

And there were even a few key vloggers like Sez Styles, MikedOut and some other pretty boy whose name i can't remember. Finn something. I personally knew many young guys that would go to AC for like 6 months and do the digital nomad thing around Manila Cebu and even Davao. Maybe they've all left?
>key vloggers
These guys have like 3k views on their videos JFL and that mikeout guy is a boomer. I think you have some selection bias or just notice those types more as they stick out, most of flipland is boomers.

Geomaxing is just about getting a remote job
Everything else is bullshit
A remote job is bullshit. Who the hell wants to travel around the world just to bring your taxpaying wagecuck arrangement along everywhere you go? Fuck that.

When I flip into work mode, I work hard and strive toward my goal. Once it is accomplished, I buy my flight overseas and rest easy. Going forward I am pursuing a 3:1 ratio - three months leisure for each month of work. It is optimal for maximum work motivation and productivity, with as little taxes paid to ZOG as is feasible.

Say "no" to the Jew, and money will stick to you like you were a magnet. Geomaxxing is the logical solution to avoid any further payments to Jews, payments which are ENTIRELY responsible for the high cost of living in America and the low cost of living in a region like Southeast Asia.

Attachments

• IMG_20230619_073322.jpg
    IMG_20230619_073322.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 10
A remote job is bullshit. Who the hell wants to travel around the world just to bring your taxpaying wagecuck arrangement along everywhere you go? Fuck that.

When I flip into work mode, I work hard and strive toward my goal. Once it is accomplished, I buy my flight overseas and rest easy. Going forward I am pursuing a 3:1 ratio - three months leisure for each month of work. It is optimal for maximum work motivation and productivity, with as little taxes paid to ZOG as is feasible.

Say "no" to the Jew, and money will stick to you like you were a magnet. Geomaxxing is the logical solution to avoid any further payments to Jews, payments which are ENTIRELY responsible for the high cost of living in America and the low cost of living in a region like Southeast Asia.
In most jobs you have like 3-4 weeks at max
The optimal would be landlordmaxxing

I would like to learn about the logistics of moving to the philipines:
  1. how did you transfer your savings/assets?
  2. was it difficult opening a bank acc there?
  3. how did you find a suitable place to live? do you rent?
  4. how do you move about? taxis? which trasport apps do you use? did you get a bike?
  5. is the food shitty?
  6. how do you get medical care there?
  7. did you become a citizen? if so how?

I would like to learn about the logistics of moving to the philipines:
  1. how did you transfer your savings/assets?
  2. was it difficult opening a bank acc there?
  3. how did you find a suitable place to live? do you rent?
  4. how do you move about? taxis? which trasport apps do you use? did you get a bike?
  5. is the food shitty?
  6. how do you get medical care there?
  7. did you become a citizen? if so how?
Oldfags with passive income get a retiree visa that allows them to stay indefinitely, provided they have $20,000 to set aside as a deposit. Younger guys have a more difficult time, but they can paypig to stay up to 24 months at a time, or get permanent residency as a spouse of a Filipina (the most likely option). Citizenship or asset transfer seem unnecessary, unless you intend to be doing business (owning properties, making money) in the country. Most US bank cards have a $3000 transaction limit, which is plenty high enough for anything you will be buying in the country.

Why would you want to be driving around running errands like a peasant? If you need something, have someone deliver it to your place. If you need to exercise, buy some workout equipment. If you want to go shopping with your girlfriend, hire a rideshare car. If you want to go on an outing, find someone with access to a car and pay them to be your chauffeur for the day...or rent one yourself. Most foreigners in PH use Grab food delivery if they want to "dine in", or get groceries delivered and prepare their own meals (the superior option if you want to eat quality food, especially in Angeles). Alternately, go to SM City to eat...they have a decent food selection. But overall, PH is not a place to live if you want to enjoy the civilized urban life - strolling the sidewalks, hanging out in the parks, go out to nice restaurants every night, and so on. It's a place to live if you want to enjoy the simple home & family life. Also a good place to be an alcoholic.

My seatmate on the flight to Manila had his house custom built near Davao City for $35,000 USD. I joked that you wouldn't be getting granite countertops for that price...but whaddaya know, he did get them.

I'm fully moved to the Philippines. Not the fake "Seamaxxing" that involves going to SEA on vacation and then going back to the west. When I moved here I sold my car and my motorbike and put my stuff on a ship. I do not have a place to live back in the west anymore, my home is here in the Philippines. What allows me to stay here permanently is that I have a fully remote job.

I'm not an incel or anything like that, I'm just an average Joe who one day had the realisation that I was wasting my time and money by staying in Québec. I saw an opportunity to start my life in any way I choose, so I did just that. Moving here was a calculated decision.

People sometimes bring an argument against Geomaxxing by saying that you're "betraying your home country" by leaving. This is very simple in my case, because I am one of those few people who are countryless. I don't have a country. My country has been under foreign occupation for the last 250 years. The official country on my passport does not represent who I am, since I'm the descendant of a culture and language that my own "country" is still trying to eliminate. They argue it's cowardly to abandon your country to Geomax, but in fact I'd be glad if the country on my passport crumbles, maybe that will be the opportunity for the nation of Québec to finally be liberated. But until this happens, there's literally nothing holding me back from choosing myself a new country.

The Philippines seemed like the best choice in my situation. On top of being the country that loves white guys like me the most on earth, it's also a place where everybody speaks english. And the fact there's no winters is a plus.

I got a girlfriend instantly upon arriving in the Philippines. It really helps that I'm the only expat here who's as young as me, all other expats who are permanent residents are all old white guys. Although when I see blacks, they're usually in their late 20s, but still older than me. Still, all this to say, if you want chad treatment just go to the Philippines as a young 18-24 year-old white guy. There's literally no other guy of my league in my neighborhood, and I'm normie in the west. My girlfriend is full "stacy" as they would say, she even won the beauty pageant of her school district. She was a virgin when I met her and her attitude is lightyears ahead of western girls. I'm literally shocked that such a person exists. All it takes is to move here and any young normie will be guaranteed that. You have no idea how my standards of living have changed since I moved here. Not bragging, just trying to make you realise how much you're missing out by staying in the west.

Ultimately, moving here does require a lot of prep, risk, sacrifice and balls. Planning my expatriation wasn't easy. You think it's as easy as buying a ticket and coming, but trust me, it's 10 times harder than you think. There's things that will work for some people but won't work for others. If you happen to not be white, have less money, and less work opportunities, it will be harder for you than it was for me. But for someone in a similar situation to me, ask me anything, and I'll share as much as I can to help you achieve a permanent Geomax in your early adulthood.

I'm glad to have found this community, who knows maybe there's one of you who's also in the Philippines right now?
Are you living in Manilla or where?

what fucking culture do you have? NOTHING, it all is based around CANADA.bon soo, pere noel, and the list oes on. Even your bastardized language is laughed at by PARIS frenchmen.

so please.

you are like if any south american country had a province and it said "we are Spaniards and we won't assimilate in X country we live in, cause we aren't X country, we have a culture" yet the spanish you speak is a bastardized version of spanish from spain. and everyone you know is far removed from the "old country" and all your history is gotten from mostly the current south american country you live in. but you continually shout about your special status, want more than you give. And think the country you live in, you would be better off, seperate. While if you look closely would realise your province isn't big enough to support itself, otherwise, why do you need more government money can you can generate yourself as a province. Do you see how fucking delusional you are?

Your culture IS canada. just like mine is canada, yes, half my relatives came from germany. But i am no closer to being german than you are to being parisian french, you moron.

and the reason you keep hearing the same arguments is because they are all TRUE.
stop swallowing "we are special" pill. cause your not.

Last edited:
what fucking culture do you have? NOTHING, it all is based around CANADA.bon soo, pere noel, and the list oes on. Even your bastardized language is laughed at by PARIS frenchmen.

so please.

you are like if any south american country had a province and it said "we are Spaniards and we won't assimilate in X country we live in, cause we aren't X country, we have a culture" yet the spanish you speak is a bastardized version of spanish from spain. and everyone you know is far removed from the "old country" and all your history is gotten from mostly the current south american country you live in. but you continually shout about your special status, want more than you give. And think the country you live in, you would be better off, seperate. While if you look closely would realise your province isn't big enough to support itself, otherwise, why do you need more government money can you can generate yourself as a province. Do you see how fucking delusional you are?

Your culture IS canada. just like mine is canada, yes, half my relatives came from germany. But i am no closer to being german than you are to being parisian french, you moron.

and the reason you keep hearing the same arguments is because they are all TRUE.
stop swallowing "we are special" pill. cause your not.
Holy Jesus Christ your comment is so blatantly ignorant, delusional and stupid. You really can't stop yourself from proving my point don't you?

"Your culture is based around Canada". THE ACTUAL FUCK DUDE? The whole point is literally that Canada has no culture. Anglo Canadians are just the bastards of Americans that they kicked out. The anglo Canadians are trying so bad to be americans that they don't even have any culture of their own apart from Tim Hortons. It's absolutely unbelievable how you twist things into such a delusion in your mind.

Of course you still swallow the whole bs about the federal government giving money to Québec while retaining such insane ignorance of how this system actually works. To make it simple for a 5-year old, every province will send money to the federal government, and the federal government will redistribute this money back to the provinces to help the poorest ones. Québec is usually the province that receives the 2nd most money after Ontario.. because Québec is the province that gives the 2nd most amount to the federal government. In fact, Québec is losing money, not gaining, from this system, because the government will redistribute proportionally more amount (compared to their initial federal taxes) to the 3 territories and the poorest provinces to support them, at the cost of the richest provinces like Ontario and Québec. This is literally one of the many points that the Québec separatist movement brings up to promote secession. The other one being the embarassement of being seen next to such brain-dead gratuitously Québec-bashing anglonationalists like you.

"Even your bastardised language is laughed at by Paris Frenchmen". I've never seen this level of ignorance by an anglonationalist before. It's like you just make things up and actually have zero idea of what's actually going on. Québécois is in fact very close to what French was like 400 years ago, while European French is a more "modern" version of French. This can be seen in the amount of anglicisms in European French which are less numerous in Québécois. If you really had any idea of what you're saying instead of making up bullshit, you would know that while it's true that the French prefer their own dialect (since it's what they're used to speak over there, duh) they admit that they wish they retained a more historic dialect which can be seen by the actions of the Académie Française , the organisation that officialy dictates the changes to the French language, which is very conservative and adverse to the new linguistic trends of the French population. By this definition, european French is actually the closest to what you call "a bastardised language" since it has taken some words from English and even Arabic, while Québec French could be described as a "historic" dialect given it has barely changed in the last 400 years. Also, may I add how INSANELY IRONIC that you call us the "bastards" when it's literally a meme that anglo-canadians and americans will say "I'm 25% german, 25% irish, 25% british, 12% this, 12% that" when describing their ancestry. You literally said that exact thing in your post lmaoooo

Also you make a whole paragraph about Spanish colonies trying to be like Spain. I don't know where you've seen me say that I want to be French when I've literally been talking about Québec separatism instead. This one is just puzzling, but it just goes to show again how retarded your thinking is.

So hopefully you understand now how much of a perfect example you are as to why we are embarassed to be seen next to you guys. I have hope in knowing that most anglo-canadians aren't like that.

Holy Jesus Christ your comment is so blatantly ignorant, delusional and stupid. You really can't stop yourself from proving my point don't you?

"Your culture is based around Canada". THE ACTUAL FUCK DUDE? The whole point is literally that Canada has no culture. Anglo Canadians are just the bastards of Americans that they kicked out. The anglo Canadians are trying so bad to be americans that they don't even have any culture of their own apart from Tim Hortons. It's absolutely unbelievable how you twist things into such a delusion in your mind.

Of course you still swallow the whole bs about the federal government giving money to Québec while retaining such insane ignorance of how this system actually works. To make it simple for a 5-year old, every province will send money to the federal government, and the federal government will redistribute this money back to the provinces to help the poorest ones. Québec is usually the province that receives the 2nd most money after Ontario.. because Québec is the province that gives the 2nd most amount to the federal government. In fact, Québec is losing money, not gaining, from this system, because the government will redistribute proportionally more amount (compared to their initial federal taxes) to the 3 territories and the poorest provinces to support them, at the cost of the richest provinces like Ontario and Québec. This is literally one of the many points that the Québec separatist movement brings up to promote secession. The other one being the embarassement of being seen next to such brain-dead gratuitously Québec-bashing anglonationalists like you.

"Even your bastardised language is laughed at by Paris Frenchmen". I've never seen this level of ignorance by an anglonationalist before. It's like you just make things up and actually have zero idea of what's actually going on. Québécois is in fact very close to what French was like 400 years ago, while European French is a more "modern" version of French. This can be seen in the amount of anglicisms in European French which are less numerous in Québécois. If you really had any idea of what you're saying instead of making up bullshit, you would know that while it's true that the French prefer their own dialect (since it's what they're used to speak over there, duh) they admit that they wish they retained a more historic dialect which can be seen by the actions of the Académie Française , the organisation that officialy dictates the changes to the French language, which is very conservative and adverse to the new linguistic trends of the French population. By this definition, european French is actually the closest to what you call "a bastardised language" since it has taken some words from English and even Arabic, while Québec French could be described as a "historic" dialect given it has barely changed in the last 400 years. Also, may I add how INSANELY IRONIC that you call us the "bastards" when it's literally a meme that anglo-canadians and americans will say "I'm 25% german, 25% irish, 25% british, 12% this, 12% that" when describing their ancestry. You literally said that exact thing in your post lmaoooo

Also you make a whole paragraph about Spanish colonies trying to be like Spain. I don't know where you've seen me say that I want to be French when I've literally been talking about Québec separatism instead. This one is just puzzling, but it just goes to show again how retarded your thinking is.

So hopefully you understand now how much of a perfect example you are as to why we are embarassed to be seen next to you guys. I have hope in knowing that most anglo-canadians aren't like that.
you contradicted NOTHING i said. I CAN PROVE your god damn province is dependant on ottawa handouts. Want me to prove it! I can very easily, with a few simple google searches. But i think even if i showed you, you would deny the evidence.

everything i said is common knowledge to everyone, except to you.

i didn’t realize you canadians were so divided lol

you all might as well just become states of america at this point

i didn’t realize you canadians were so divided lol

you all might as well just become states of america at this point
yes, every province hates quebec. Gee......think it's us, or them?

that's like everyone hates that one person in the room. You eventually have to ask yourself. Is it everyone in the room that is the problem, or that one person and his behavior. For example. using this analogy. Imagine you go to a house. In that house you may ONLY speak french. BY LAW All the labels on the bottles and in the fridge must be french and english is optional. But that house is the only that house on that block that speaks french. BUT every other house on the block by LAW must have french on all their labels and bottles. even if they do not speak french. So here we have a province *quebec that forces their language on everyone in the country * canada. But the country *canada cannot force their language on that province *quebec. the language english that is predominantly spoken by all of canada in every one of the provinces. Thats just one example, i could go on and on. Like in quebec preference is given to workers who can speak french. Even if french isnt' needed in the job. But all other provinces have not and CANNOT have a language preference on the job or its' considered illegal. So we have quebecers coming to ontario to get jobs no restrictions. but you MUST speak french in quebec to qualify for a job. WTF. Double standard

so go figure. but they will ignore that, and continue to complain that they are special

and the irony, my father was born in quebec. His entire family is from quebec.
barville actually.
I am half french.
and my father felt the same way about quebecers.

fucking pierre trudeau (prime minister of canada) was my grandmothers 2nd cousin and they used to play together when they were children. I didn't want to bring it up, because justin is such an embarrassment. I dont' like talking about my family tree.

but i will still say quebecers are all assholes

Last edited:
yes, every province hates quebec. Gee......think it's us, or them?

that's like everyone hates that one person in the room. You eventually have to ask yourself. Is it everyone in the room that is the problem, or that one person and his behavior. For example. using this analogy. Imagine you go to a house. In that house you may ONLY speak french. BY LAW All the labels on the bottles and in the fridge must be french and english is optional. But that house is the only that house on that block that speaks french. BUT every other house on the block by LAW must have french on all their labels and bottles. even if they do not speak french. So here we have a province *quebec that forces their language on everyone in the country * canada. But the country *canada cannot force their language on that province *quebec. the language english that is predominantly spoken by all of canada in every one of the provinces. Thats just one example, i could go on and on. Like in quebec preference is given to workers who can speak french. Even if french isnt' needed in the job. But all other provinces have not and CANNOT have a language preference on the job or its' considered illegal. So we have quebecers coming to ontario to get jobs no restrictions. but you MUST speak french in quebec to qualify for a job. WTF. Double standard

so go figure. but they will ignore that, and continue to complain that they are special

and the irony, my father was born in quebec. His entire family is from quebec.
barville actually.
I am half french.
and my father felt the same way about quebecers.

fucking pierre trudeau (prime minister of canada) was my grandmothers 2nd cousin and they used to play together when they were children. I didn't want to bring it up, because justin is such an embarrassment. I dont' like talking about my family tree.

but i will still say quebecers are all assholes
"every province hates Québec, is it us or them?" "Quebecers are all assholes". Dude, YOU'RE LITERALLY THE ONE who started this whole thing. What kind of twisted logic is that, to say that we are the fault of every single thing, that we are the bad ones here, that you guys are always right, when you're literally the one that got triggered and started this whole debate in the first place. Jesus Christ the projection and lack of accountability is unhinged.

[TLDR] Guy comes out of nowhere, gets aggressive and triggered by a post that did not attack him or anyone, then blames his hatred on everybody else than himself.

I could also add that a bunch of you guys also hate blacks, hispanics, natives, jews, just name literally any nation or ethnicity. It's not surprising therefore that some anglonationalists will hate us just for being different than your own country/ethnicity. Hey, even some people in Québec are racists too, it happens in literally every part of the world. So saying "everyone hates the Québécois" is the same as saying "everyone hates americans" or insert any other nation you want. Me too, I could say "everyone hates the anglo-canadians", but that statement would also be kind of stupid as it isn't true for everyone. Although after seeing your antics in here, I honestly couldn't blame the people with this sentiment.

You mentionned having products with English and French on them, and somehow went to the conclusion that this is our fault and we are pricks for being responsible of this. I'm sorry that you don't understand basic economics, but the simple explaination is that a company or factory will save costs if they can just release a uniform product that can serve a vast amount of people at once, rather than making specialised variants for every little area. It's not a law to have products in both languages in places outside Québec and NB, it's just more convenient and economical for companies to sell the same product everywhere. This is also why those same English/French producs sometimes end up on US shelves, or why many products on US shelves are English/Spanish, and why many products in Europe have like 10 different languages on the same packaging. Nobody in Québec decided to force French on your products just to piss you off, it's just companies that will often do this to reduce costs. Yes, individually it seems incredibly negligeable for a company to spend a few cents more on a product's budget to release separate French and English editions, but trust me that over many thousands or millions of that product sold, those few cents dramatically add up. Stop thinking everything in the world is against you and is trying specifically to fuck with you. This is an incredibly autistic thinking.

"In quebec preference is given to workers who can speak french". Yeah, DUH. We speak French, how do you expect to function if you can't speak the same language as your customers, bosses, colleagues, etc? Even for example, if you imagine the scenario where I'm literally hired as a French teacher in Germany. I can't just expect to get the job just by speaking French, since my student's mother tongue will be German and same for my bosses & colleagues. Even in the exceptional cases of some Montréal neighborhoods that are overrun by immigrants (meaning there's actually more English speakers than French), it still wouldn't make sense to hire someone who can't speak French given you'll still encounter a significant margin of French-speaking customers, even if they only represent, say 30% of your customers, or 20%, or even lower. Heck, if I go to the US, and apply for a job, despite having almost no French speakers there, my knowledge of French will probably still give me an edge over my exact clone of me who only speaks English. A plus is a plus, even if it may not actually be useful for the job, to the eyes of the recruiter it still makes me the best candidate in this situation.

"[...] preference is given to workers who can speak french. Even if french isnt' needed in the job". Sorry bud, there's no such thing as a Québec job that requires zero French. Read the previous paragraph.
"We have quebecers coming to ontario to get jobs no restriction". Yeah if the candidate speaks English, that's true. They will not get a job in Ontario if they speak zero English however. An anglo-canadian can also go to Québec and get a job there with no restriction if he speaks the same language as everyone, French. There isn't any double standard there, so stop acting like there is.
"All other provinces have not and CANNOT have a language preference on the job or its' considered illegal". That's cool, that still doesn't change the fact that the basic language required is English, and they won't get the job in the first place if they can't speak it. You think you can just get to english-Canada and be entitled to a job while speaking zero English just because the laws says the employers shouldn't discriminate? Stop feeling entitled to everything, in this world you need talent at the right places for things to function, you can't just be given a job when you don't even have the bottom-basic skills for it. Based move from Québec's part for actually putting this into law, I wasn't even aware of this myself before you told me this.
"And the irony, my father was born in quebec [...] my father felt the same way about quebecers". I'm sorry to hear that. But this is exactly the same situation that we've seen countless times, of people blaming their country for something they've done, and bashing their old country after leaving it. For instance, all the americans throughout history who did something that put them in trouble in the U.S. then left it for the Soviet Union then started bashing the U.S. from abroad. Examples like Steven Seagal, or more historically Lee Harvey Oswald before he went ape and killed JFK. Or more recently with that U.S. soldier in South Korea who was about to get dishonorably discharged so decided to flee to North Korea. I'm not saying your dad necessarily did something as extreme as these examples, but it looks like another classic case of blaming everyone else to point the blame away from yourself.
"I CAN PROVE your god damn province is dependant on ottawa handouts". No, you can't.

And with that, I invite you to please stop embarrassing yourself. This is honestly the longest post I've ever written on any forum and I don't have time to argue all day long against such brain-dead statements and blatant gratuitous hatred. One last thing, it's not with your agressive attitude that you're gonna be appeciated when travelling around the world (since, I should remind, this is a geomaxxing forum). You are exactly the type of people who are giving foreigners a bad reputation abroad.

Could you tell more about it? How long have you been living there? Which area? How much do you spend? Do you do remote work?

Thanks!
Yes sure. I've been living here for almost 2 years now. I'm in the metropolitan Manila area. My spending is around 40k pesos all-included, but this can vary wildly from a person to another depending on your spending habits and way of life. Yes, my work is remote.

Yes sure. I've been living here for almost 2 years now. I'm in the metropolitan Manila area. My spending is around 40k pesos all-included, but this can vary wildly from a person to another depending on your spending habits and way of life. Yes, my work is remote.
40000 pesos is very affordable.
Its less than I spend on rent alone 😳

Do you own a property?

Also, where do you find places to rent?

I don't own a property right-now, but I'm actively looking for a real-estate investment. There are certain laws against foreigners here when it comes to property ownership. Foreigners can't own more than 40% of a property. So a house is automatically out of the picture. For apartments, it means you can own your unit but only if the building you are in doesn't already have reached 40% of total foreign ownership. So if 40% of the units in your building are already owned by foreigners, you can't even buy an unit in this building.

You can circumvent these by creating a private company, or putting the property to the name of a spouse, but this is obviously very risky and I can't recommend it.

Most places to rent are on Facebook Marketplace, but there are also websites such as Rentpad.

I don't own a property right-now, but I'm actively looking for a real-estate investment. There are certain laws against foreigners here when it comes to property ownership. Foreigners can't own more than 40% of a property. So a house is automatically out of the picture. For apartments, it means you can own your unit but only if the building you are in doesn't already have reached 40% of total foreign ownership. So if 40% of the units in your building are already owned by foreigners, you can't even buy an unit in this building.

You can circumvent these by creating a private company, or putting the property to the name of a spouse, but this is obviously very risky and I can't recommend it.

Most places to rent are on Facebook Marketplace, but there are also websites such as Rentpad.
How much will you invest?

Thanks for info, am looking at facebook marketplace. I travel in under a month, what places should I look at?

I will invest as much as I can.

When it comes to where to go, that's your decision. I can't give you advice if I don't really know what you're looking for. But just do your research and you'll likely find interesting places that'll suit your needs.

{
Every place i see in areas like bgc and cebu it park i never find places for under $400, it’s always over it

show me places you would live for under $400
Know where to find good apartments? I am also looking. Flight soon. One way will be about 600 EUR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back