I think the ppb/digital nomad trend will die soon...

BeardedUnicorn

Jun 3, 2023
At least in terms of normies hoping on the bandwagon. Alot of the countries that blew up were at the convergence of COVID and the rise of remote jobs so normies flocked to known locations and cities (medellin, bangkok). In terms of geomaxxing in the future I think it takes time for certain countries to take off in popularity and honestly I think people in general overestimate the amount of men who will go and do this, normies care about social validation and what their friends think. Most mtn/htn white guys who are neurotypical wont do it, and the digital nomad fags while might be there for women also go out with the expats living there too and doing normie activities

At least in terms of normies hoping on the bandwagon. Alot of the countries that blew up were at the convergence of COVID and the rise of remote jobs so normies flocked to known locations and cities (medellin, bangkok). In terms of geomaxxing in the future I think it takes time for certain countries to take off in popularity and honestly I think people in general overestimate the amount of men who will go and do this, normies care about social validation and what their friends think. Most mtn/htn white guys who are neurotypical wont do it, and the digital nomad fags while might be there for women also go out with the expats living there too and doing normie activities
Unskilled guys that are going to be quickly replaced by AI and automation will decrease. As commercial real estate implodes in the US, there will be more and more RTO directives.

But there will be, as there has been for years, the select gentlemen that live the high life with money, status, connections. That's what I'm building now actually. The WiFi age is here and we'll continue to see a transfer of jobs to the developing world, so it's time to stack and make connections now.

My $0.02 at least.

Unskilled guys that are going to be quickly replaced by AI and automation will decrease. As commercial real estate implodes in the US, there will be more and more RTO directives.

But there will be, as there has been for years, the select gentlemen that live the high life with money, status, connections. That's what I'm building now actually. The WiFi age is here and we'll continue to see a transfer of jobs to the developing world, so it's time to stack and make connections now.

My $0.02 at least.
God I FUCKING HATE being autistic. Can't make connections to save my life

My $0.02 at least.
Add to this AI replacing most thirdie jobs like call centers that allow women to work in, also rise of AI girl saturation in simp market

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back