Advice remote job paying 1k+ per month is literally our key to the universe.

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
remote job paying 1k+ per month is literally our key to the universe.

lets face it if you live reasonably cheaply, you can live on 1k per month in SEA, latam, china, even in japan korea, even in UK i could live on 1k per month although id be staying soemwhere shit, and cooking my meals at home. but its still possible and id have spare cash for dates, fun etc..

so if you get 1k per month+ remote job , you can live literally anywhere you want in the world, you can travel every few months to a new place

i need to figure out how to get one

im want to go everywhere and try dating as a turbomanlet everywhere. philippines, thailand, vietnam, china, korea, japan. idk about latam, eastern europe maybe..

idk how the fuck ur meant to get one tho.

obviously the best option would be to get a remote job in UK paying uk wages. that will be my first option ill try to get. but i think its hard to get one that will let you be fully remote where u can travel around the world. working from anywhere. i will trymaxx this hard. and even go for hybrid roles and try to negotiate them to let me be fully remote.

then u could apply for jobs on ph.indeed.com, some pay like 1k per month in my field. its usually western companies who only want to spend a bit of money so outsource to cheaper countries. but if they can get a white guy, and pay him high end filipino wage, theyd love that. and i would too. ill also try applymaxx to these.

then theres remote job websites specifically for remote jobs. ill applymaxx there.

then theres places like upwork i think ill apply there too but idk if its just freelance or some real jobs on there.

but if i have all my certifications + portfolio showing my work. + applymaxx in all of those 4 places every day for hours every day, for months and months on end.

SURELY i can get a remote job that pays 1k+ per month. that lets me be wherever i want/doesnt check up on me?

i think thats what the nomad lifestyle is about. just being anywhere u want. must be so fucking good. @AlexBrown84 very mirin of u theory that u live this life already.

thats cute
i just want to casually inform you that you have to actually work when you get a job
so you'll live in some SEA shithole cheap apartment, fighting with heat and staring at your computer screen for at least 8 hours a day, because of uk-sea time difference youll wake up at 4am or finish work at 4am, and even if you have elastic timework (not gonna happen btw)
youll waste 80% of daylight staring at screen

thats cute
i just want to casually inform you that you have to actually work when you get a job
so you'll live in some SEA shithole cheap apartment, fighting with heat and staring at your computer screen for at least 8 hours a day, because of uk-sea time difference youll wake up at 4am or finish work at 4am, and even if you have elastic timework (not gonna happen btw)
youll waste 80% of daylight staring at screen
Oh no such a hard life. I have to avoid sun and can only go out at night or at weekends, totally not something I'm specifically only doing anyways :(

Oh no such a hard life. I have to avoid sun and can only go out at night or at weekends, totally not something I'm specifically only doing anyways :(
yeah its 10x better than regular office working for sure
i fantasized about remote working too but there are problems i didnt even consider before, in every company i worked (copenhagen, london) they wouldnt let you work abroad even when youre contractor with own company (one person company or whatever it is called in your country)
this is fucked up

also elon musk and other niggers started this trend of going back to offices and 90% of job postings are hybrid or inoffice again, even companies that say its full remote they might require you to go to office at least 3 times a month

You are looking at this the absolute WRONG way.

Any job that pays 1k/month for remote work will have you competing with endless amounts of Pajeets. You want to be looking to get into a field that has you working remotely for 5k+/month. Actually, the higher the better and I mean that there is less competition.

You are looking at this the absolute WRONG way.

Any job that pays 1k/month for remote work will have you competing with endless amounts of Pajeets. You want to be looking to get into a field that has you working remotely for 5k+/month. Actually, the higher the better and I mean that there is less competition.
1k a month is easy

Transitioning my Toronto salary job into WFH & will live with my parents.

I could probably switch jobs to get more money but would have to stay in Toronto and build rapport again, probably with a larger company with more globohomo and worse working conditions. I would rather officially live with my parents and IRL spend the winter abroad.

glad you agree, and yea although id rather you didnt refer to me as the manlet:(:cautious:
Sorrey, I guess you're average in SEA.

Might try your strategy, it's just difficult to get somethin goin remotely without qualifications. Customer service is the only thing I might be able to think of.

i gave him the option of getting a job and he was to much of a cucked curry to take it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back