Started my 1k per month remote job today.

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023

But it's weird.

I had the interview last week.

Then yesterday he just sent me the first task and said dont spend more than 8 hours on it.

didnt mention anything about pay, schedule, how often i get paid, or anything.

i asked them things and he just said the $x per hour , thats it

and said its roughly 20-30 hours per week, part time, for now.

so i'll earn about $850-$1300 per month

but im worried what if its not going to be 20 hours per week, then i wont have enough to geomaxx

cos theres no contract or anything so he could give me however many hours etc..

also im worried cos its freelance what if he just fires me after today if i did a shit job. im trying hard tho with this first task and i hate having a job. bring me my 3 months of NEETdom back

but if all goes to plan after this first month, ill geomaxx straight away to BGC filthypeens and go be with my pina princess who's been waiting for me for 2 years

its like $400 per month rent there, then the rest on money on gas, electric, food , fun etc.. i should have enough. also got savings if i need them

But it's weird.

I had the interview last week.

Then yesterday he just sent me the first task and said dont spend more than 8 hours on it.

didnt mention anything about pay, schedule, how often i get paid, or anything.

i asked them things and he just said the $x per hour , thats it

and said its roughly 20-30 hours per week, part time, for now.

so i'll earn about $850-$1300 per month

but im worried what if its not going to be 20 hours per week, then i wont have enough to geomaxx

cos theres no contract or anything so he could give me however many hours etc..

also im worried cos its freelance what if he just fires me after today if i did a shit job. im trying hard tho with this first task and i hate having a job. bring me my 3 months of NEETdom back

but if all goes to plan after this first month, ill geomaxx straight away to BGC filthypeens and go be with my pina princess who's been waiting for me for 2 years

its like $400 per month rent there, then the rest on money on gas, electric, food , fun etc.. i should have enough. also got savings if i need them
congratualtions. I hope it works out for you. im too lazy to work

This job is legit ive worked for nearly a month now and he's paid me twice already. Now just got to see if its going to be stable long term, sort some stuff out at home, then geomaxx
Bro, do you need a high IQ to do this job? I'm seriously considering, and starting the google certificate program.

This job is legit ive worked for nearly a month now and he's paid me twice already. Now just got to see if its going to be stable long term, sort some stuff out at home, then geomaxx
I hope we meet in SEA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back