Vent Remote job for company is a pipe dream

PolakSubhuman

Aug 9, 2023
Impossible for me to work abroad plenty of years (the only way to get a remote job is via freelancing for some industry which is extremely oversaturated thing nowadays) so I think about running some local business like English teaching or math teaching during my incel trip in Latam (I plan to go latam since I received good Bumble results there). Also Ive got an idea to offer gymcel remote services like dietetics or personal trainings. IMHO it shouldnt be that hard to make around $800 per month through teaching in general. Thoughts?

The remote services deal has you needing to make 200 a week roughly. If you were to get on one of those service sites or whatever and offer something in demand you could probably do it imo. Might have to take on a decent number of clients tho

i have experience working remotely for big IT corporation from UK. thing is i had to work from my country, they had vpn's and other shits for safety i wont elaborate about. obviously its literal trap when youre an outcast and dont have chance with local girls (only brown gooks from third world countries find me attractive). so i tried to set up vpn server in my country and connect from thailand (to spoof my location) but latency was huge, especially at zoom calls.
so i quit this job and now living of my savings (sometimes i think ima literal retard)

i have experience working remotely for big IT corporation from UK. thing is i had to work from my country, they had vpn's and other shits for safety i wont elaborate about. obviously its literal trap when youre an outcast and dont have chance with local girls (only brown gooks from third world countries find me attractive). so i tried to set up vpn server in my country and connect from thailand (to spoof my location) but latency was huge, especially at zoom calls.
so i quit this job and now living of my savings (sometimes i think ima literal retard)
Fucking brutal

u are not at all when u cut off that gay income source u will be forced to create a new one, less gay one, so u created space in ur life for it, a fire under ur incel ass

most of the best jobs that are remote are positions that became remote, ie. work for big 4 accounting consulting division during covid, and due to the nature of the job you don't really need to do physical meetings and just attend stuff by zoom and still get all your deliverables done and maintain a good relationship with your boss.

most of the best jobs that are remote are positions that became remote, ie. work for big 4 accounting consulting division during covid, and due to the nature of the job you don't really need to do physical meetings and just attend stuff by zoom and still get all your deliverables done and maintain a good relationship with your boss.
Yeah but most of employers demand going to HQ 1-3 times per month + Polish law (probably majority of Europeans countries) makes it harder to register a business in home country and working remotely

Yeah but most of employers demand going to HQ 1-3 times per month + Polish law (probably majority of Europeans countries) makes it harder to register a business in home country and working remotely
that example I cited is from a friend of mine who works in london, and yes he needs to show up in london every month or 2, if he Geomaxxed he told me his employer would straight up cut his wage to the local levels.

Impossible for me to work abroad plenty of years (the only way to get a remote job is via freelancing for some industry which is extremely oversaturated thing nowadays) so I think about running some local business like English teaching or math teaching during my incel trip in Latam (I plan to go latam since I received good Bumble results there). Also Ive got an idea to offer gymcel remote services like dietetics or personal trainings. IMHO it shouldnt be that hard to make around $800 per month through teaching in general. Thoughts?
depends what job u want to get and what country and internet speeds along with time zones. LATAM is good for remote work cause it's closer to usa and you can actually buy a house in latam easier than in sea i think atleast in philippines.

depends what job u want to get and what country and internet speeds along with time zones. LATAM is good for remote work cause it's closer to usa and you can actually buy a house in latam easier than in sea i think atleast in philippines.
I had no issues working remote. on stand up calls every day and working in tech. as long as the place has a connection of 15+ Mb/s youre good. Worst part about living in asia is working overnight to be in sync with NA time

I had no issues working remote. on stand up calls every day and working in tech. as long as the place has a connection of 15+ Mb/s youre good. Worst part about living in asia is working overnight to be in sync with NA time
yea asia is overrated, latam is better cuz hotter women, better food, can buy house easier, you don't have to learn some shitty sea nigger language but instead a beautiful indo-european language like spanish or portugese. Also the meat and dairy is cheaper in latam i think cause they have more grassland and cows.

yea asia is overrated, latam is better cuz hotter women, better food, can buy house easier, you don't have to learn some shitty sea nigger language but instead a beautiful indo-european language like spanish or portugese. Also the meat and dairy is cheaper in latam i think cause they have more grassland and cows.
you guys dont know that I have to cope with existing in Eastern jewR0P3anian country so its not that easy for me like Amerimutts have it

Do u have accounting degree?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back