Advice Get some skills before you go abroad

MrChinX

Jul 26, 2023
Just like to say, for all the young guys you should get some skills before you go abroad. You don't wana come back at mid 30s or 40s as the guy who did english teaching in thailand for a decade or 2 or running a online business. Then again, I'm just speaking about my personal experience as I started going abroad in my late 20's to southeast asia. I did slogged it out for almost 8 years being a cuck wage slave after college. But at least I got some tangible skills I can find work with once I come back to North America. At least have some solid skills and do at least 2-3 years before you go because you don't wana fight it out in the job market as a entry level guy. You also don't need to sweat so much about the money, because you can go back and be a cuck wage slave and recover from whatever degenerate shit you did in your extended trip.

This is just my 2c for the guys who can't get online or remote jobs. I have no idea how that works, I have some understanding of the tech industry from friends, but I'm not in it. Also tech positions that are based in bangkok for example are essentially death sentences for skilled tech professionals. You make like 60-80k USD and your stuck in thailand and you can't have real career progression, you pretty much have to satiate yourself with whores and degeneracy to make you forget your depression.

Just my thoughts of being a wagie.

Just like to say, for all the young guys you should get some skills before you go abroad. You don't wana come back at mid 30s or 40s as the guy who did english teaching in thailand for a decade or 2 or running a online business. Then again, I'm just speaking about my personal experience as I started going abroad in my late 20's to southeast asia. I did slogged it out for almost 8 years being a cuck wage slave after college. But at least I got some tangible skills I can find work with once I come back to North America. At least have some solid skills and do at least 2-3 years before you go because you don't wana fight it out in the job market as a entry level guy. You also don't need to sweat so much about the money, because you can go back and be a cuck wage slave and recover from whatever degenerate shit you did in your extended trip.

This is just my 2c for the guys who can't get online or remote jobs. I have no idea how that works, I have some understanding of the tech industry from friends, but I'm not in it. Also tech positions that are based in bangkok for example are essentially death sentences for skilled tech professionals. You make like 60-80k USD and your stuck in thailand and you can't have real career progression, you pretty much have to satiate yourself with whores and degeneracy to make you forget your depression.

Just my thoughts of being a wagie.
I'm 18 and i'm currently studying for cybersecurity so i can get a certification, I've never had sex with a girl once in the west and i'm a virgin. I'm going to try to get a job before i move to sea but if i can't, I'll save 20-40k and live in sea for a few months to a year.

I'm 18 and i'm currently studying for cybersecurity so i can get a certification, I've never had sex with a girl once in the west and i'm a virgin. I'm going to try to get a job before i move to sea but if i can't, I'll save 20-40k and live in sea for a few months to a year.
normal at 18, my younger brother is a little older and took him 3 weekends out with me to get laid from total sperg mode, ur just gonna betabux in SEA

i mog u i lost my v at 17

i mog u i lost my v at 17
Jfl good for you, I'm gonna lose mine before i turn 19. I actually had latina and asian women interested in me before but i was insecure and was skinny fat, I had a white gf when i was like 15-16 but we never fucked she just gave me a handjob and i fingered her.

I hope for your success man! I know nothing about it but I can tell you a lot of things are a lot harder than they first seem to be. I was making diddly squat after college back in 2013 I made 40k and lived in a rented room in a new city (The economy was bad back then I had to move across the country for work) and wanted to ROPE. Only things I owned were a few suitcases of clothes a old laptop and my shitty beater car. Took me about 4 years before I started making some real money, but being a wagie is soul crushing and making friends after school is brutal and entirely based on your hobbies.

I would like to say that there's many "friends" you meet a long the way, but very few of my friends actually helped me with getting jobs or getting girls growing up, the rest like to gatekeep and brag about their success while they tell you nothing. I can count the number of friends that would help me with money/jobs & girls with 1 hand. The rest are guys I'd go party or drink with once in a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back