Why do filipinos cope so hard

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
Guy who's 8 inches taller, better looking, 2x bigger dick. Muhhhh she's using you for money!!!!

And I just posted on reddit my plan for my business and mentioned hiring a filipino fot 250usd per month like before

And I got like 10 messages from Filipinos saying that's so insulting (the wage) and they pray for me demise and no one would work for 250usd and saying that girl who worked for me definitely had 5 jobs at the same time *despite she didn't cos I recorded her screen every day

Meanwhile I literally had a full time filipina work fot me for 250usd per month

And I also had like 10 more messages from Filipinos from that reddit post asking to be hired for the job.

Its like they want to date us so bad, and beg for our opportunities

But then at the same time there 100s of Filipinos seething their brains out at us

They have to create alternate realities in their head about using us or abusing us to cope with the fact we are so desired and they're not

Such a creepy mindset. Makes me not even want to date ethnics if they seethe so hard for us

Guy who's 8 inches taller, better looking, 2x bigger dick. Muhhhh she's using you for money!!!!

And I just posted on reddit my plan for my business and mentioned hiring a filipino fot 250usd per month like before

And I got like 10 messages from Filipinos saying that's so insulting (the wage) and they pray for me demise and no one would work for 250usd and saying that girl who worked for me definitely had 5 jobs at the same time *despite she didn't cos I recorded her screen every day

Meanwhile I literally had a full time filipina work fot me for 250usd per month

And I also had like 10 more messages from Filipinos from that reddit post asking to be hired for the job.

Its like they want to date us so bad, and beg for our opportunities

But then at the same time there 100s of Filipinos seething their brains out at us

They have to create alternate realities in their head about using us or abusing us to cope with the fact we are so desired and they're not

Such a creepy mindset. Makes me not even want to date ethnics if they seethe so hard for us
The average height for men in the Philippines is 5'4 and the average dick length is 4 inches. The only guys that are 6ft and have an 8 inch dick are probably old expats no young guy with that build would go to a shithole like that.

The average height for men in the Philippines is 5'4 and the average dick length is 4 inches. The only guys that are 6ft and have an 8 inch dick are probably old expats no young guy with that build would go to a shithole like that.
Well true

i want to go back to philippines and get eye fucked and not even look at them. hold my nose a bit up to signify i’m above them

but then realize the food is shit so can’t wait to leave and go eat better cuisine. then repeat the cycle of wanting to go back to philippines

i remember when i went to museum alone and there were lots of schoolgirls there and one of the girls i ended up dating and she told me how they gossiped about how hot i was lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back