You guys are so easily demoralised

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
All it takes is 1 asian guy like @QuantativeAnalyticalBS larping as white and saying bullshit about us not being desired in x country, or 1 brainrot autist saying asia is muh saturated (literally nowhere is saturated even Bangkok has 10000 thai girls per 1 white guy minimum) and you guys will actually believe him and not go there

I dedicated like a year to truly understand racial dynamics and now I really understand why whites are so desired worldwide and why you can never change that. And since then I've had really good self esteem despite my subhuman height

If I was my height but ethnic I'd get LL. but cos I'm white I don't have to. Being white makes up for it in asia. Only ethnic manlets have to get LL. white ones don't have to do that bullshit. We're superior

All it takes is 1 asian guy like @QuantativeAnalyticalBS larping as white and saying bullshit about us not being desired in x country, or 1 brainrot autist saying asia is muh saturated (literally nowhere is saturated even Bangkok has 10000 thai girls per 1 white guy minimum) and you guys will actually believe him and not go there

I dedicated like a year to truly understand racial dynamics and now I really understand why whites are so desired worldwide and why you can never change that. And since then I've had really good self esteem despite my subhuman height
Hard agree. But it's worth noting that there's like 5 actual different people active on the forum. @QuantativeAnalyticalBS is so unfathomably retarded he should be ignored no matter what. Claims he's htn, and can get htb in UK, but subhuman tier jungle gooks don't want him bc they're Chad only. Plus he's a coping ricecel who thinks jbw isn't real and height doesn't matter

Hard agree. But it's worth noting that there's like 5 actual different people active on the forum. @QuantativeAnalyticalBS is so unfathomably retarded he should be ignored no matter what. Claims he's htn, and can get htb in UK, but subhuman tier jungle gooks don't want him bc they're Chad only. Plus he's a coping ricecel who thinks jbw isn't real and height doesn't matter
Who are the 5 people?

I didn't mean literally 5 I just meant there's not that many people here and a lot of alts. I also think people getting demoralized weren't gonna ever geomaxx anyway
Yeah you’ll never geomax. Meanwhile i’m balls deep in pinas

And the legal issues still show up so I could have issues with immigration so I need to get all that shit sealed and my hearing for that is over a month away
Whatever. While you’re doing that crap I’ll be impregnating pinas.

If I was my height but ethnic I'd get LL. but cos I'm white I don't have to. Being white makes up for it in asia. Only ethnic manlets have to get LL. white ones don't have to do that bullshit. We're superior
That's a lot of conjecture. Let's see some truth.
IMG 20240316 143559
Why do I see so few WMAF couples in Thailand? Seems every white guy below 40 out and about in this country is with a white backpacker girl hefty enough to lug around a 30 pound backpack. The only place I see white guys flirting and laughing with Asian women is at the bars, and the women are being paid to do what they do. White guy with a 20 year old Thai cutie gf hitting up the night market? Nope.

If you have yellow fever, okay, Asian women are the only women who are going to sexually satisfy you. Okay, you gotta do what you gotta do to be happy.

But all this insisting that Asian women are both ideal partners and always prefer white men, that's bullshit. If you want to find a stable and meaningful relationship, you'd be better off doing so in your hometown, among people you know. Quality wife-tier women don't fuck random men who show up out of the blue...it's a simple fact.

Of course, these SEA countries are desperate to regain 2019 tourism levels, so I wouldn't put it past them to be pushing foreign men to come here in the hope of finding love. The "seething ricecel" trying to gatekeep his cuties is a neat reverse psychology trick.

View attachment 5201
Why do I see so few WMAF couples in Thailand? Seems every white guy below 40 out and about in this country is with a white backpacker girl hefty enough to lug around a 30 pound backpack. The only place I see white guys flirting and laughing with Asian women is at the bars, and the women are being paid to do what they do. White guy with a 20 year old Thai cutie gf hitting up the night market? Nope.

If you have yellow fever, okay, Asian women are the only women who are going to sexually satisfy you. Okay, you gotta do what you gotta do to be happy.

But all this insisting that Asian women are both ideal partners and always prefer white men, that's bullshit. If you want to find a stable and meaningful relationship, you'd be better off doing so in your hometown, among people you know. Quality wife-tier women don't fuck random men who show up out of the blue...it's a simple fact.

Of course, these SEA countries are desperate to regain 2019 tourism levels, so I wouldn't put it past them to be pushing foreign men to come here in the hope of finding love. The "seething ricecel" trying to gatekeep his cuties is a neat reverse psychology trick.

is she even Thai? she looks Japanese tbh
very rare to see Thai girls wearing dresses
Tell me you haven’t spent enough time In Bangkok without telling me. Plenty of thai girls are part chinese. So much so that Thailand has the most overseas chinese people in the world.

Tell me you haven’t spent enough time In Bangkok without telling me. Plenty of thai girls are part chinese. So much so that Thailand has the most overseas chinese people in the world.
On this trip I've stayed 2 or more nights apiece in Lad Krabang, Chit Lom, Pratu Nam, Khlong Thom, Phra Nakhon, Don Mueang, Lat Phrao, Tao Poon, Bang Phlat, Bangkok Noi, and Bang Rak.
note the distinct lack of Sukhumvit or Nana.
hbu, where have you lived in Bangkok in the past year?
Chinese Thais are Thais. They are not allowed to have an independent Chinese identity like in Malaysia.

Just cause there is 10000 thai women, 90% dont date foreigner.

I saw Korean and Chinese stuck to themself. Im evicting myself to Manilla.

@KingOfAsia you research is much appreciated

I am always uncertain of dating and other life aspects before travelling. We appreciate you here.

I will also try Vietnam. I personally felt insecure in Bangkok with so much competion. Maybe its just me?

No rush. Party is not going anywhere.
Yeah true. I'm probably gonna push it into next year. Id like to have more money saved up before I go. My current job has really good medical leave options and they don't even ask for paperwork so I could take a 2 month leave and just have a few months to do nothing but chill and fuck pussy. And bc it's remote I could possibly stay longer if I can figure out how to make them think I'm still in burger

Yeah true. I'm probably gonna push it into next year. Id like to have more money saved up before I go. My current job has really good medical leave options and they don't even ask for paperwork so I could take a 2 month leave and just have a few months to do nothing but chill and fuck pussy. And bc it's remote I could possibly stay longer if I can figure out how to make them think I'm still in burger
How much is the salary? Maybe there is paycut to work remote or do the same.

View attachment 5201

Yeah there's few wmaf couples there cos no white guys go there. It's unsaturated.

And yes asian women do always prefer white men. Because the beauty standard is white men. They'll settle for an asian guy cos no white guys exist there. Or an asian guy who does everything to make himself look whiter.

Your just another one of those seething ricedicks or some other ethnic

I saw Korean and Chinese stuck to themself. Im evicting myself to Manilla.

@KingOfAsia you research is much appreciated

I am always uncertain of dating and other life aspects before travelling. We appreciate you here.

I will also try Vietnam. I personally felt insecure in Bangkok with so much competion. Maybe its just me?
Korean and Chinese are thr most white worshipping least stuck to themselves girls in the world

You're the forums hopium goru. In reality, you're nothing more than an insecure manlet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back