Advice They ONLY Watch Korean Shows In Asia In 2024. ITS OVER FOR WHITES IN 2024. | Top 10 Netflix Series/Movies In Philippines [March 2024 Latest] Brutal.

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
ricedicks i talked to in the past say the media pill is what causes whites to be no.1 most desired in asia. and theyre saying now east asian media is no.1 in asia not white media

but i dont think media pill really affects SMV. i think your sexual dating market value is purely about: genetics aka height, face, skin colour etc... media maybe a little bit for status, and maybe a little bit for something to relate to foreign girls about in convos but thats it imo

but even if media pill was the main factor of SMV... read below..

top 10 netflix series/movies in philippines by nationality

anglo includes american, british, australian cos we're the same people

Anglos DOMINATE media in asia. its basically all they watch

source: https://www.netflix.com/tudum/top10/philippines/tv

pretty brutal ngl.

250 million whites

2 billion east asians

and our media is still 6x more popular than theirs. muh higher iq

if what those Ricecels were saying is true, media is what makes someone the most desired. then Whites are skyrocketing their smv above everyone else

Last edited:
@geomaxer roped but no one cares cos hes a bald autistic virgin
@BoomBoom autist who pays for sex in asia
@AlexBrown84 geomaxxing god
@kamster autist
@Pained4ever crab
@fatchadlitecel inactive
@Horizon55 literal virgin
@Aphex idk
@BeardedUnicorn sits there reading doomer content all day causing him to not do anything
@6"8_With_Tall_Girl_fetish idk
@QuantativeAnalyticalBS this is an asian guy who pretends to be white to try throw you guys off and make you feel not desired in asia
@KingWigga idk
@Kevin_Logan idk
@Tai Bwo Wannai unlock me you little nigger colonized slave
@biggunsar idk
@ImFree007 mogger oldcel
@Friar Tuck idk

ricedicks i talked to in the past say the media pill is what causes whites to be no.1 most desired in asia. and theyre saying now east asian media is no.1 in asia not white media

but i dont think media pill really affects SMV. i think your sexual dating market value is purely about: genetics aka height, face, skin colour etc... media maybe a little bit for status, and maybe a little bit for something to relate to foreign girls about in convos but thats it imo

but even if media pill was the main factor of SMV... read below..

top 10 netflix series/movies in philippines by nationality

View attachment 4944

View attachment 4945
anglo includes american, british, australian cos we're the same people

Anglos DOMINATE media in asia. its basically all they watch

source: https://www.netflix.com/tudum/top10/philippines/tv

pretty brutal ngl.

250 million whites

2 billion east asians

and our media is still 6x more popular than theirs. muh higher iq

if what those Ricecels were saying is true, media is what makes someone the most desired. then Whites are skyrocketing their smv above everyone else
this is stupid. Sorry bro. but it's like me saying "gold is more popular than silver. but the bitches can only touch silver. Guess what they are going to do? hold out for gold, or simply suck silvers dick cause they need a poundin"

i think we all know the answer to that
now, yes, if a korean is with you, he's going to get first pick, so when ever you see a korean. Punch him in the face. Make him unwelcome in the country LOL

Last edited:
now, yes, if a korean is with you, he's going to get first pick,
funny joke, they're not even in the same realm of smv cos theyre brown, manlet, ugly. while the beauty standard is white, tall, euro facial features.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back