Advice beauty standards in asia for men

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
Tall, pale, slender bodies with just a little bit of lean muscle, high cheek bones

Strong eyebrows. Wide shoulders. Tall.

In terms of plastic surgery, much like females, guys get double eyelid surgeries, nose contouring, jaw shaping, etc. Minus breast implants, the things they do for females and males are similar. Big eyes, tall noses, sharp jawlines are all more attractive.

Height is also a huge deal. So is skin colour and quality. Clear and light skin is perceived to be more attractive.

Yep, she's got it! I also wanted to include sharp chins. Like sharpy and sorta pointy chins seems to be desired in korea

And small heads/faces. Which sorta goes along with how tall you are as well. So a small head and a tall body is super good looking.

The wide eyed look is more feminine. Men should get surgery for more whiter eyes. Women should get surgery for more asian eyes.

something I've noticed as a Kdrama and Kpop fan is a heavy, helmet-like fringe and dyed hair for men

tall, sharp nose, sharp features and good skin.

Just watched Love Me If You Dare last weekend (Mainland Chinese drama for those not in the know) and I think the male lead, Wallace Huo is the one of the benchmark for Asian male. Tall, slender body, razor sharp cheek bones (more like he lost a lot of weight for the role lol), pointy/slim nose, impeccable hair

I think men get plastic surgery on their nose to get a higher nose bridge in Asia. Like not really focusing on big eyes like Asian woman, but I noticed almost all Asian actors and singers have high nose bridge lol but I am definitely not complaining!

The thing with asia in general is that "white" skin (pertaining to pale/fair complexion) is praised or i could say very liked / preferred by the general public. So by saying that, those kpop idols (which 99% of them anyway) that have "white" skin are kind of looked up by many to the point of bleaching their skin amd taking in whitening products (via IV, capsules, etc...)

Agree with you! Fairness of the skin is highly regarded in Asia cause it means that the person is able to stay sheltered and work in a office environment. Unlike someone who does a blue collar job and would easily become tan. So pale skin is a beauty standard.

I live in Southeast Asia and one of the Male idols that would be praised for his masculinity is probably someone like Rowoon of SF9, Siwon of Super Junior, Shownu and Wonho of Monsta X. Basically people here prefer buff or tall guys, not so much with the typical flower boy look (although pale/white skin is looked up upon between males in the higher class atleast)

But i do disagree with one point - i do think pale skin is heavily coveted and praised throughout East Asia, whether for males or females, and most likely many other parts of Asia (tho lesser in SEA)

Lesser? No ma'am. Pale skin is praised as much in SEA as it is in EA. People can be downright brutal with their insult if you have very tanned to dark skin. Whitening products as well as limited range for complexion products even for SEA standard is also still a problem.

Script of every Chinese girls’s ‘ideal beauty standards’:

• Long oval face, which is call ‘lemon seed face’
  • Big wide eyes
  • The chin must be sharp
  • Long pointy nose
  • Too skinny
  • Having white skin
To Chinese men, their ideals generally will have these traits:

1. Having sweet smile, lovely, cute
  2. Give off innocent yet elegant vibes.
  3. Charming, magical beauties
here are some examples of what is ‘beauty’ like in China

Being dark is unattractive as a man in asia. But Also being too light can be unattractive as it is seem as gay. Because your going out of your way to lighten your skin to unnatural levels.

The ideal is if ur a white man and naturally have white skin the preferred colour. but they know you didnt do gay stuff to achieve it. its your natural colour therefore its attractive.

Same how in the west being tanneder is more attractive. But being too tanned is obvious you tanned so it seems gay and unattractive. however it is preferred

Speaking only for male beauty in China.

Less muscular yet in good shape.
Angular face and usually big eyes.
High nose.
Ideal height is 180 cm or 5'11.

Single eyelid is acceptable given other criterion reach.

Finally, in ancient China, a handsome man must be white, tall, fit and with attractive facial features (like beautiful eyes, nose, lips, beards, hairs etc..)

this is the most desired asian guy in asia.

he dyed his hair brown to look white
makeup on his face to look white
all his facial features are the opposite of asian. to look white

what they look like before bleach, makeup, surgery, hair dye:

but muh muh theyre not trying to look white bro!

Last edited:
these ricecelebs are promoters of globohomo and look like and sound like and even act like gay feminized soys

I’m Brazilian and would like to geomaxx to SEA one day.

I’m 6 feet tall, have European/caucasian facial features but I don’t look 100% white and I have a tanned skin.

Would I be considered unattractive?

I’m 6 feet tall, have European/caucasian facial features but I don’t look 100% white and I have a tanned skin.

shut the fuck up faggot you know the answer

these ricecelebs are promoters of globohomo and look like and sound like and even act like gay feminized soys
I knew a guy from South Korea who was 6'2 like me but looked way smaller bc he was a framecel. Mogged me facially for sure tho and probably got way more attention from women

I knew a guy from South Korea who was 6'2 like me but looked way smaller bc he was a framecel. Mogged me facially for sure tho and probably got way more attention from women
I live in an area with significant korean population and I think I have maybe seen 2 AMWF couples out of like dozens of WMAF

that explains my success with asian women
its 180 degrees different from western standards, in my country im invisible and potential rapist tier, even when im in asia white girls run away from me

no u mog them in every aspect, and just average in skin colour so ur attractive

I'm 100% white (German parents and grandparents) but I'm autistic and chinlet. The Demiurge really do hates us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back