British are more desired in Asia than Americans

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
everyone knows white guys are the highest smv in asia

but theres different types of white guys

americans, eastern euros, western euros, south euros

the highest SMV whites in asia arent americans or south or eastern euros.

its north west euros. like British.

because they are the richest, tallest, and whitest skin because they get 0 sun

in America is very sunny so they arent as white as british, they're quite tanned.

paper white skin is extremely important in asia.

if ur a tanned wihte guy like an american, youll get mogged by some looksmaxxed asians who lighten their skin

everyone knows white guys are the highest smv in asia

but theres different types of white guys

americans, eastern euros, western euros, south euros

the highest SMV whites in asia arent americans or south or eastern euros.

its north west euros. like British.

because they are the richest, tallest, and whitest skin because they get 0 sun

in America is very sunny so they arent as white as british, they're quite tanned.

paper white skin is extremely important in asia.

if ur a tanned wihte guy like an american, youll get mogged by some looksmaxxed asians who lighten their skin
assuming all Americans are tan cause of movies and beauty standards here? i agree with what you are saying but i live in part of the USA colder then fucking Siberia where -40 in the winter isnt a question of if more then when and how many days. when im in ireland if you see my skin and see my id and legal name and dont hear me speak they will assume that im local ive even used that trick to get through customs with my lil green book with out talking a word and they just said welcome home from trump land. youre a smart guy dude but do some research countries as big as the USA, China, and Russia dont have one biome they have like 60.

theres a reason we have a region we still call new england today all these years later its a joke about our grey and harsh weather. but instead of fog we have ice storms

assuming all Americans are tan cause of movies and beauty standards here? i agree with what you are saying but i live in part of the USA colder then fucking Siberia where -40 in the winter isnt a question of if more then when and how many days. when im in ireland if you see my skin and see my id and legal name and dont hear me speak they will assume that im local ive even used that trick to get through customs with my lil green book with out talking a word and they just said welcome home from trump land. youre a smart guy dude but do some research countries as big as the USA, China, and Russia dont have one biome they have like 60.

theres a reason we have a region we still call new england today all these years later its a joke about our grey and harsh weather. but instead of fog we have ice storms
OK maybe guys from the very northern part of USA are white too. But on average usa guys are tanned

Therefore british are the highest smv

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back