Advice YOU are not attractive, its just your genes that are attractive, they just want a half white baby so it can be tall and lighter skin

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
whats this autistic thing im hearing

"asian/latina girls only care about your genes"

i even saw an asian guy say online to a white guy "your not attractive, its just your genes that are attractive, they just want a half white baby so it can be tall and lighter skin"

are you guys joking around or do you actually believe this nonsense because you have autism?

you do realize girls arent autistic like you. they dont care much about having their baby be as tall as possible, and as white as possible.

they just are physically sexually attracted to tall height, white skin, white features etc.. i guess its a bonus to them having a half white kid. but they dont give a fuck about that.

its pure physical sexual attraction, just like muscle etc..

tall height, white skin, white facial features turns them on more, makes them wet more, makes them horny more. can i make this any more clear?

fucking hell man, yellow bois will really create the most crazy alternate realities in their head to try deny that ethnic girls want us so badly purely because they are sexually physically attracted to us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back