Vent do you guys like tanned skin foids or not?

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
Skin colour 5

purple countries prefer porcelain white skin, orange countries prefer tanned foids

in UK and the entire of europe and america, all the white foids tan really hard with the sun, or use fake tan .

because thats what white men like. we like tanned skin on them instead of pale white.

and in asia its the opposite. they wanna be white skinned.

but every guy ive spoke to on .org, .me, other geomaxxer websites, geomax discords, ive asked them all if they prefer tanned asian foids or light asian foids

and literally every single one has told me they prefer white/light skinned asian foids.

what the fuck is going on? you guys are attracted to tanned skin. otherwise ALL white foids wouldnt bother tanning? but ur all saying you prefer white asian foids?

i dont fucking get it

im the only one who actually likes tanned asian foids

i only like tanned east asians. and i prefer SEA foids cos theyre darker. especially proper brown ones like filipinas and indonesian girls. they look like godess to me

if i liked white skinned girls id just fuckign sstay in UK

like this

if you like white skin so badly go date fucking white foids u freaks. going to brown countries while only liking light girls , fucking retards

what skin colour do you prefer on foids? white skin or tanned/brown skin?

There is just something about having your WHITE cock on BROWN/BLACK fat batty. Shit mogs hard.

This is my type btw

I dont understand how you like skinny girls tbh. You even said your cock is 7 inches.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back