You guys are so easily demoralised

yeah i agree but why would you create competition for yourself
if geomaxing go mainstream youll have normie whites going to asia and trust me with your height you're losing with average scandinavian guy. theyre all 6'3 or more

if geomaxing go mainstream youll have normie whites going to asia and trust me with your height you're losing with average scandinavian guy. theyre all 6'3 or more
Young white normies don't have to resort to SEA.

autism

how are my threads going to make geomaxxing go mainstream

and no 6ft3 scandivian is going to poverty third world countries to get laid

honestly im leaving this forum, you guys have negative levels of iq

autism

how are my threads going to make geomaxxing go mainstream

and no 6ft3 scandivian is going to poverty third world countries to get laid

honestly im leaving this forum, you guys have negative levels of iq
if what i said was stupid you would just give hehe reaction to the post but this post hurts you bad
everything you do is extremely harmful for geomaxers, youre doing even worse thing than just stating the facts, youre writing autistically optimistic threads about geomaxing even though you werent in asia once
so maybe you will not geomax but some normies would after reading some of your detached from reality bullshit
because you're wrong in your assumptions about who is geomaxing too
obviously youre looksfag for life, you think only ugly guys are looking for a way to get laid, but every western country is full of good looking guys that are done with western women and theyre looking for a spouse or fuck in asia

in my country you have 20 years old tiktokers with asian girlfriends and theyre mocking white whores showing how kind and respectful are asians in relationships, for now most people laugh at them but all it takes is more guys like this and people will start thinking

its always like this, they first laugh, then fight, then they will do it themselves

if what i said was stupid you would just give hehe reaction to the post but this post hurts you bad
everything you do is extremely harmful for geomaxers, youre doing even worse thing than just stating the facts, youre writing autistically optimistic threads about geomaxing even though you werent in asia once
so maybe you will not geomax but some normies would after reading some of your detached from reality bullshit
because you're wrong in your assumptions about who is geomaxing too
obviously youre looksfag for life, you think only ugly guys are looking for a way to get laid, but every western country is full of good looking guys that are done with western women and theyre looking for a spouse or fuck in asia

in my country you have 20 years old tiktokers with asian girlfriends and theyre mocking white whores showing how kind and respectful are asians in relationships, for now most people laugh at them but all it takes is more guys like this and people will start thinking

its always like this, they first laugh, then fight, then they will do it themselves
My threads are helpful for guys who are confused about race and attraction

My threads aren't optimistic at all. It's actually reality.

I literally just got the beauty standards for men in asia from asian girls themselves. What's unrealistic about that?

I was confused at one point so now I spend a bit of time spreading truth so other confused people can understand.

And I've had 3 asian girlfriwnds in UK at 5ft4, meanwhile you've had 0. Doesnt that show I know more than you

And I've tested dating apps in asia and the results are actually real not optimistic.

Keep seething tho

No good looking tall guys are gonna go live in third world countries for pussy. Even ugly guys can't go and live there. No one can get remote geomaxxing jobs.

You are just utterly delusional

Last edited:
My threads are helpful for guys who are confused about race and attraction

My threads aren't optimistic at all. It's actually reality.

And I've had 3 asian girlfriwnds in UK at 5ft4, meanwhile you've had 0. Doesnt that show I know more than you

And I've tested dating apps in asia and the results are actually real not optimistic.

Keep seething tho

No good looking tall guys are gonna go live in third world countries for pussy

You are just utterly delusional
I'm an unattractive tall guy which I believe illustrates the importance of height. I'm almost certainly the ugliest member here but can still get mid pussy in burger due to height. But seamaxxing is STILL my best option due to poor facial structure.

no, because you never left uk and you never talked with non-westernized asian female
i did, and i had relationships with them like half of this forum
this places you as rock bottom of hierarchy so shut the fuck up nerd

Be nice we're all truecel here
im always nice but this niger picks lost fights with me
you can tell hes dumb just basing on his wrong conclusions in his autist threads, he doesnt know difference between causation and correlation and hes doing his "research" basing on wrong assumptions
hes just lost in fog, i dont mind, i dont care, but he has an ego typical for stupid people (dunning kruger effect) and its frustrating

no, because you never left uk and you never talked with non-westernized asian female
i did, and i had relationships with them like half of this forum
this places you as rock bottom of hierarchy so shut the fuck up nerd
Umm yea I have?

The nonwesternized ones are even more white worshipping. I had one who was a beauty pagent winner

Your the nerd here

Bro went on a holiday to Thailand for a few weeks to bang some poverty tinder girls and thinks he knows everything

Meanwhile I sit in my warm home and asian girls come to me. The top tier rich ones

you can tell hes dumb just basing on his wrong conclusions in his autist threads, he doesnt know difference between causation and correlation and hes doing his "research" basing on wrong assumptions
hes just lost in fog, i dont mind, i dont care, but he has an ego typical for stupid people (dunning kruger effect) and its frustrating
Everything I say is just fact backed with studies and statistics and the obvious. If you deny it, you're coping

Your probably one of those ethnics or white passing ethnics that wishes he was fully white so seethes for us

You were a virgin before you went to asia. Remember that. And know your place. You should look up to your superiors like me who girls geomaxx for

Last edited:
Yes his research is pathetic and he's just autistic and collecting facts like a toddler. He has zero understanding of the studies he posts

Umm yea I have?

The nonwesternized ones are even more white worshipping. I had one who was a beauty pagent winner

Your the nerd here

Bro went on a holiday to Thailand for a few weeks to bang some poverty tinder girls and thinks he knows everything

Meanwhile I sit in my warm home and asian girls come to me. The top tier rich ones
ive been in most of the countries in sea and east asia by now, multiple girlfriends, over 20 different pussies, getting spoiled by c0rpo korean ladies, when i joined this forum i had sex once in my lifetime with thai prostitute and i was preparing for my second trip to asia
you were here long, long before that, only planning and doing nothing
youre such a waste of time dude

ive been in most of the countries in sea and east asia by now, multiple girlfriends, over 20 different pussies, getting spoiled by c0rpo korean ladies, when i joined this forum i had sex once in my lifetime with thai prostitute and i was preparing for my second trip to asia
you were here long, long before that, only planning and doing nothing
youre such a waste of time dude
All of that is nonsense. You haven't got any korean girls. You've only been to Thailand for a 2 week holiday to fuck girls who don't even own a shower.

I haven't wasted my time cos I'm the one actually dating korean and chinese girls in UK.

And exactly you just admitted ur a virgin until u went to Thailand lol.

Wouldn't be surprised if you've still got 0 non-prostitite slays

I am your superior. Read my threads if you wanna see how I'm doing what I'm doing.

Or just keep trying to put me down and stay a virgin

All of that is nonsense. You haven't got any korean girls. You've only been to Thailand for a 2 week holiday to fuck girls who don't even own a shower.

I haven't wasted my time cos I'm the one actually dating korean and chinese girls in UK.

And exactly you just admitted ur a virgin until u went to Thailand lol.

Wouldn't be surprised if you've still got 0 non-prostitite slays

I am your superior. Read my threads if you wanna see how I'm doing what I'm doing.

Or just keep trying to put me down and stay a virgin
cant even read whole thing youre boring and cringe

cant even read whole thing youre boring and cringe
You admitted ur a virgin until ur 2 week holiday to fuck thai girls who don't even own a shower 🤣🤣

Meanwhile rich hot Chinese and Korean girls fly here and betabuxx me.

I mog you. Don't try to talk down to me again. We are on different levels.

You admitted ur a virgin until ur 2 week holiday to fuck thai girls who don't even own a shower 🤣🤣

Meanwhile rich hot Chinese and Korean girls fly here and betabuxx me.

I mog you. Don't try to talk down to me again. We are on different levels.
you lied about going to asia, i can tell it hurts you bad
you probably lie about your girls too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back