Tiktok instagram facebook looksmax.org are for fucking losers

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
Imagine consuming content all day which is specifically engineered to make you mad so you comment on it and stay on the app longer so they can sell you more ads

Brainrot autism.

I deleted tiktok and Facebook. I have instgram but a modded version where only messages are enabled and viewing profiles. The feed and reels are disabled so basically its just for messaging girls.

Now all my brain wants to do is work.

Work is fun for me.

Working on side projects which make me money is my fun

Your fun is brainrot scrolling on autism apps and forums. And wasting ur life away on video games like a fucking autist

That's why you will forever be a loser. And I am becoming a winner

If you remove all dopamine sources, working on side businesses becomes fun instead of labour. I worked like 12 hours today then got off work and watched a movie with a foid

Meanwhile you did fuckall work. Didn't work on a side business. And didn't spend any bonding time with any girls

This thread wasnt to shit on you. Its to make you realize a crucial mistake you are making and help you fix it

Also I got a client off reddit today who pays me 1k per month now. And I did it while he could see my post history which was filled with racism, me putting knife up to people, me doing drugs, getting arrested, race autism about only dating asian girls. But he still hired me lollll I think I've really mastered sales

Heil hitler

Last edited:
true

when you read negative things saying you’re not enough etc then you start to believe it

a form of black magic

hence “black” pill

Your fun is brainrot scrolling on autism apps and forums. And wasting ur life away on video games like a fucking autist

That's why you will forever be a loser. And I am becoming a winner
I may be a loser in the scheme of things but at least I'm 6'4" and not 5'4" like you. Fucking brutal.

“us men” jfl 😂 if i was your height and didnt slay id kill myself immediately. youre so hideous you cant even get matches in easy mode countries,i feel sorry for you
If he's actually 6'4 then 100% he's never tried actually getting laid and is just giga high inhib

I will reiterate. A significant number of incels are tall. Tall height is comorbid with bad genetics. I'm a LTN in the eyes of women. In the eyes of men, I'm HTN.
Tall height is comorbid with bad genetics? Besides certain medical conditions, how the fuck do you figure that exactly? Fucking retarded as fuck. Those last 2 sentences are so goddamn stupid they don't deserve a response

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back