Advice A quick thought experiment

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
Before you try to speak down to me or act like you know more than me, I want you to do this quick comparison/thought experiment

Me = live in UK, and im a manlet, degreeless, and jobless until recently.

And the most top tier richest best looking asian girls from China and Korea come to my country, funded by their cuckold dads, to be with me, fuck me, pay for my shit

Meanwhile you = not a manlet, have a wageslave job, was a virgin in ur homeland and have to fly 7000 miles to the other side of the world to try fuck third world, poverty, stinky, showerless south east asian girls.

Remember that before you ever try speak down to me or act like you know more. I mog you to another realm, we are on different levels

And anything I say is backed by many studies, statistics and the blatant obvious truth

You should read my threads like it's the bible written by God, blessing you with this knowledge, you ungrateful arrogant incels

This is aimed at incels like @kamster Who had a 2 week holiday in Thailand fucking girls who don't even own a shower and thinks he's a g now. Or self admitted literal 25 year old Virgins like @Pained4ever

Last edited:
Before you try to speak down to me or act like you know more than me, I want you to do this quick comparison/thought experiment

Me = live in UK, and im a manlet, degreeless, and jobless until recently.

And the most top tier richest best looking asian girls from China and Korea come to my country, funded by their cuckold dads, to be with me, fuck me, pay for my shit

Meanwhile you = not a manlet, have a wageslave job, was a virgin in ur homeland and have to fly 7000 miles to the other side of the world to try fuck third world, poverty, stinky, showerless south east asian girls.

Remember that before you ever try speak down to me or act like you know more. I mog you to another realm, we are on different levels

And anything I say is backed by many studies, statistics and the blatant obvious truth

You should read my threads like it's the bible written by God, blessing you with this knowledge, you ungrateful arrogant incels

This is aimed at incels like @kamster Who had a 2 week holiday in Thailand fucking girls who don't even own a shower and thinks he's a g now. Or self admitted literal 25 year old Virgins like @Pained4ever
You're a 5'4 virgin larper pussy and a pathetic predeterminism larp. I mog you into another dimension.

No woman, Asian or otherwise is paying for your meals, or putting in any effort to be around you. You were the most notorious larper and everybody would spit on you before the forum completely died and pathetic brainlets who were impressed with your "research" eventually either forgot you or decided to leave you alone

I'm twice your size, have a body count of 22 and could effortlessly beat your ass
Don't make me pull up the thread of you admitting you are ethnic and all your slays are thai prostitutes😭I don't wanna embarrass u infront of everyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back