JFL I laugh at people that think their dating life will magically get better as soon as they take a flight to some normie destination

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
For context I did fine in terms of sex in America my home country

I’ve recently just been in Bangkok and walking through the airport it was incredibly crowded, more so than usual

In the crowds I saw many different variations of foreigners. From the chinese traveling for lunar new year, to the 6’4 chad and tyrone going on holiday with their becky gfs, to the 5’3 balding manlet backpacker hoping to discover himself and learn muay thai and find muh traditional woman (yeah goodluck with that)

Yes don’t get me wrong your life will generally improve from geomaxxing, but only to an extent. You’re most likely to just reflect your previous life when geomaxxing.

Loser back home? Loser overseas too

Are you a high inhibition loser in America with nothing remotely interesting about yourself? Well guess what will happen when you go to the most visited city in the world (Bangkok) ?

yeah i can admit nothing changed for me i was loser in europe now im tanned loser in asia. its sad but true, just ropemax at this point

Yes don’t get me wrong your life will generally improve from geomaxxing, but only to an extent. You’re most likely to just reflect your previous life when geomaxxing.

Are you a high inhibition loser in America with nothing remotely interesting about yourself? Well guess what will happen when you go to the most visited city in the world (Bangkok) ?
not true tbh.

you can go from fitting like 2/8 of the beauty standards in the west, having a not desired skin colour, being short, avg wage

then if u geomaxx u can fit like 7/8 of the beauty standards in asia, gain the desired skin colour, become average height instead of short, and ur wage is viewed as like a doctor tier wage instead of avg

you really can go from loser to chadlite smv.

loser back home - but chad abroad.

thats why they invented the term "loser back home" cos theyre seething that this chad would be a loser back home but is a chad in asia

not true tbh.

you can go from fitting like 2/8 of the beauty standards in the west, having a not desired skin colour, being short, avg wage

then if u geomaxx u can fit like 7/8 of the beauty standards in asia, gain the desired skin colour, become average height instead of short, and ur wage is viewed as like a doctor tier wage instead of avg

you really can go from loser to chadlite smv.

loser back home - but chad abroad.

thats why they invented the term "loser back home" cos theyre seething that this chad would be a loser back home but is a chad in asia
@ImFree007 response to this?

You're 18... no one expects much of you at that age. Come back in 10 years when you're my age. You'll understand then.
Nice empathy. 👍
If someone 10 years younger than me told me something bad about their life I would listen and try to be compassionate. Your attitude is the epitome of what is wrong with humanity.

Nice empathy. 👍
If someone 10 years younger than me told me something bad about their life I would listen and try to be compassionate. Your attitude is the epitome of what is wrong with humanity.
You haven't told me anything bad about your life. You're schizophrenic.

I’ve recently just been in Bangkok and walking through the airport it was incredibly crowded, more so than usual

In the crowds I saw many different variations of foreigners. From the chinese traveling for lunar new year, to the 6’4 chad and tyrone going on holiday with their becky gfs, to the 5’3 balding manlet backpacker hoping to discover himself and learn muay thai and find muh traditional woman (yeah goodluck with that)

Thats just for Bangkok. It attracts everyone

Depends how poor the destination country is. A '4' in the US can become a 6 or 7 in the Philippine provinces where the girls live in aluminum shacks.

That same guy in a place like Guadalajara, Mexico? He's got ZERO shot.

Depends how poor the destination country is. A '4' in the US can become a 6 or 7 in the Philippine provinces where the girls live in aluminum shacks.

There has to be more for a person to live there. Moving just for girls can be a mistake. Can be cost, QoL (IN Manilla slums its low) etc

What's wrong with GDL? I only passed through once. Strange how every street is segregated by type of business. You can find loose women there no prob. Don't be chickenshit, go where the local men go.

Your increased attractiveness is not due to mere poverty, but a result of your increased confidence. You aren't simping or seething any more, you are chilling out and letting the pussy come to you just like Chad does. You tell the pussy all sorts of sweet little lies when you're laying it, but the next morning you stop responding, because you are pursuing other girls. Just like Chad does.

What's wrong with GDL? I only passed through once. Strange how every street is segregated by type of business. You can find loose women there no prob. Don't be chickenshit, go where the local men go.

Your increased attractiveness is not due to mere poverty, but a result of your increased confidence. You aren't simping or seething any more, you are chilling out and letting the pussy come to you just like Chad does. You tell the pussy all sorts of sweet little lies when you're laying it, but the next morning you stop responding, because you are pursuing other girls. Just like Chad does.
Let's not kid ourselves, its money and better financial situation.

GDL is awesome, I'm just saying that Tapatias are known for not being easy (by Mexican standards). They have money because many are middle/upper class.

And compared to SEA and the guys I've seen there, GDL is hard mode.

Let's not kid ourselves, its money and better financial situation.
$$$ but particularly in major Mexican cities you need the other things too - confidence, game, language skills. For above average chicks at least. They have access to the top local guys who already have $$$. Many Mexican girls in that position would prefer to stay in MX anyway.

$$$ but particularly in major Mexican cities you need the other things too - confidence, game, language skills. For above average chicks at least. They have access to the top local guys who already have $$$. Many Mexican girls in that position would prefer to stay in MX anyway.
I agree. In Asia its much easier. Even in Brasil you need to know language and game

How dangerous are Mexico and Peru?
Mexico: If safety is top concern, stick to Queretaro and Merida. Avoid known cartel zones, in particular in the north along the border. I have a permanent residency visa for Mexico and have lived in several states/cities in Mexico without issues.
Peru: Stick to Miraflores or Barranco neighborhoods in Lima, or the city Arequipe. I think Miraflores is rated the safest big city in all of LatAm. I had zero issues there. Very safe. It's a tourist district. Outside of these areas in can be a bit sketchy. Lots of political uprising has happened in recent years, which has mainly been in the more rural areas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back