Advice Why geomax to Belarus? Why don't people geomax to Kaliningrad?

6"8_With_Tall_Girl_fetish

Having Mixed MOGGER kids with every race
Nov 10, 2023
Russia is known to be not safe, especially after the war but what about this region in Russia?
You can see in this video this girl describes the quality of life to be "like Europe" and "not like Russia at all". Earlier you can see a tour of the city and this is certainly true. It is not like Russia at all but more like Europe.

Kalingrad is also known to be safe whereas the rest of Russia is seen as a "no go zone" especially after the war.

Russia has been known to be easy mode for getting matches BECAUSE ALL THE WOMEN WANT TO LEAVE FUCKING RUSSIA but it is also famous for getting gore raped and generally being unsafe. Russia will always be slightly unsafe as a Westerner so you will have to take your chances. Putin is essentially a dictator and could lock you up without reason but it is unlikely they would care about a random Westerner.

BEWARE: I have heard people in the western's part of Russia are generally taller and without a doubt this region probably is no exception.

Now I'm not saying that Belarus isn't a valid option. It still is but I have not seen anyone talk about this small region in Russia before. It's physical proximity is a huge bonus for the people who don't want to go all the way to mainland Russia which is especially hard due to restrictions on flights for Europeans. This region is unknown to a lot of normies even who don't understand geography.

Dumb Slavcucks with their shitty countries get their foreskin, meanwhile im a forced branded kike cattle sheep

can’t be asked to apply for visa or i would’ve went to russia by now and rode the train across the country

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back