I want to start Geomaxxing this year, where should I go first? (pic in attachment)

Miku_is_love

Feb 26, 2024
I'm from Central Europe, 5"8 height, have ADHD and I have an anxious attachment style which makes dating here a nightmare despite getting constant matches and dates. I'd say I'm about 5/10 or 6/10 (look pic).
I've been working hard on myself in 2023, got a fully remote job which pays 2100€ monthly (approx. 2300$), have been hitting the gym like crazy until November and lost 20kg of fat.

In November I started to try dating again and it sent my mental spiraling downwards into a deep depression - that's why I decided to start Geomaxxing this year. Obviously I'm mentally not very stable.

I'm looking for a LTR, don't really care about fucking around. Just want to have a girl which is "mine". I probably want to move to the country I'm Geomaxxing in so that my money is worth more. Don't care much about family and friends here in Europe. My first choice seems to be Philippines since the girls seem very family oriented. Was considering Thailand but im not that much interested in meaningless sex (though I'd never say no). I can speak Russian, so maybe Russia or Kazakhstan might be an idea as well...

Attachments

• DSC04128.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 51
kazakh girls are the same as russians for the most part personality wise

atleast comparing almaty with moscow

go thailand. bit stupid to generalize an entire country as not wanting relationship.

if u dont like thai for some reason then downgrade to ph. dont go to the worse country first.

also fix your autistic hairstyle, that shit dont run in asia. google most popular hairstyles in asia.

kazakh girls are the same as russians for the most part personality wise

atleast comparing almaty with moscow
I heard that Russia (especially Moscow) is getting westernized lately, so I'm not quite sure if I want to go that path. From my limited experience Russian girls seem very materialistic.

My sister lives in a major Russian city, she says that dating there is super easy - but then again she is a woman, they have it easy everywhere...

go thailand. bit stupid to generalize an entire country as not wanting relationship.

if u dont like thai for some reason then downgrade to ph. dont go to the worse country first.

also fix your autistic hairstyle, that shit dont run in asia. google most popular hairstyles in asia.
I'm not against Thai, it was actually my first choice of destination before I did some deeper research. I've read some horror stories about guys dating bar girls + freelancers from Bangkok and Pattaya but since they are effectively prostitutes, I don't know how much it applies in my case.

On r/thepassportbros I've read that in Thailand you are often mistaken as a sex tourist when you are a White guy. In the Philippines they seem more family oriented, some girls are still DTF and the sex tourist stigma is seems to be less. I'm definitely not sure if I should go to Thailand or PH first. They are my top 2 right now.

Yeah, my hair is crap, will fix it before I leave.

I'm not against Thai, it was actually my first choice of destination before I did some deeper research. I've read some horror stories about guys dating bar girls + freelancers from Bangkok and Pattaya but since they are effectively prostitutes, I don't know how much it applies in my case.

On r/thepassportbros I've read that in Thailand you are often mistaken as a sex tourist when you are a White guy. In the Philippines they seem more family oriented, some girls are still DTF and the sex tourist stigma is seems to be less. I'm definitely not sure if I should go to Thailand or PH first. They are my top 2 right now.

Yeah, my hair is crap, will fix it before I leave.
nonsense. thailand is the most visited city in the world. theres loads of other reasons to visit other than sex. you are NOT viewed as a sex tourist. whereas philippines is an actual poverty dump which no one visits, and people will think why else would you visit there except for sex?

nonsense. thailand is the most visited city in the world. theres loads of other reasons to visit other than sex. you are NOT viewed as a sex tourist. whereas philippines is an actual poverty dump which no one visits, and people will think why else would you visit there except for sex?
i’m going on a sex venture across the phils with @ImFree007 in a tuk tuk

he’ll drive me around like my butler

we’ll go to so many tiny uncontacted villages for the freshest pussy

Will he really find LTR in Viet where nobody speaks english?
I have been to Saigon three times. I don't speak a lick of Vietnamese. There are enough who speaks English. Just make sure to get off the aps and actually go out and put in effort. Also, quality Vietnamese women (the type of women you want for an LTR) expect you to have your shit together. So come in accordingly.

I have been to Saigon three times. I don't speak a lick of Vietnamese. There are enough who speaks English. Just make sure to get off the aps and actually go out and put in effort. Also, quality Vietnamese women (the type of women you want for an LTR) expect you to have your shit together. So come in accordingly.
Issue is the girls who speak english are usually low quality

Saigon sucks. The north is better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back