Geomaxxing is too expensive my bros

toolazytogeomax

Sep 30, 2023
I hate work so I want to retire asap. I also don't believe pensions will exist when I'm old (I'm nearly 30) so I have to save and invest every penny if I ever want to retire.

So every penny I'd spend on geomaxxing would just postpone my retirement date further and further. Granted I don't have much invested rn anyway lol, but the principle applies.

So I'm just living with my parents and spending nothing.

Sacrificing my youth so I can retire early hopefully. Well it's unlikely I'll succeed to retire but one can hope.

Damn, I love saving money but I do wish I was knee deep in some filipina pussy every day. Guess I just have to fap more often to stop thinking about pussy and kissing and cuddling.

i retired at 43, shit's cash bro. I do FUCK ALL all day, just get pussy.

pussy, eat, do whatever the fuck i want. more pussy.

time means nothing. Infact, days and weeks mean nothing. I often forget what day it is. cause...i just don't care. Days of the week mean nothing to me. Every day is saturday for me
Damnnnnnnnnn I want to be you so badly. You're what I want to be but likely never will be.

Can you please tell me how you retired/how you made money? Any tip on making money would be much appreciated. I'm good with budgeting/saving and even investing I think (I invest in global funds, low risk ETFs) but I need more income. I want to be rich so I can retire I just can't figure out how (to increase my income). I'm willing to do shady shit if necessary.

Damnnnnnnnnn I want to be you so badly. You're what I want to be but likely never will be.

Can you please tell me how you retired/how you made money? Any tip on making money would be much appreciated. I'm good with budgeting/saving and even investing I think (I invest in global funds, low risk ETFs) but I need more income. I want to be rich so I can retire I just can't figure out how (to increase my income). I'm willing to do shady shit if necessary.
get into realestate
i bought a house, and some land, built an apartment on that land. Now i rent both apartment and house and i have a gov pension. that's what i live off of.

if my driveway was bigger, i would have built one more apartment. Above the first apartment. But unfortunately it's not.

basically only 400 dollars shy of my working monthly wage LOL

get into realestate
i bought a house, and some land, built an apartment on that land. Now i rent both apartment and house and i have a gov pension. that's what i live off of.

if my driveway was bigger, i would have built one more apartment. Above the first apartment. But unfortunately it's not.

basically only 400 dollars shy of my working monthly wage LOL
That is smart! Yes, real estate does indeed seem like a really good move for the hardworking man. Well I'm not a hardworking man I'm more of a lazy man so I deserve my fate but I do appreciate hearing the stories of how people got successful, thanks for sharing! I'm hoping to make it in some online business that's a path more suited for my lazy bones.

I will rentmaxx too. There is no other way for eurocels to live this life with garbage salaries and no pensions.

Traching english is garbage unless you become a uni teacher . And they mostly want anglos.
Who wants to work anyway tbh, i just want to rot and get pussy.
Contributing to a jewish soyciety is the biggest cope of the millennium

I will rentmaxx too. There is no other way for eurocels to live this life with garbage salaries and no pensions.

Traching english is garbage unless you become a uni teacher . And they mostly want anglos.
Who wants to work anyway tbh, i just want to rot and get pussy.
Contributing to a jewish soyciety is the biggest cope of the millennium
I just want to rot and get pussy too! That's why I want money, so I can retire and rot, but that's an illusion I'll never save up enough to retire.

And I can't get pussy either lmao. I could probably get pussy in the Philippines but then I'd be making less money living there, and I'm not an anglo either I'm just a rando.

I just want to rot and get pussy too! That's why I want money, so I can retire and rot, but that's an illusion I'll never save up enough to retire.

And I can't get pussy either lmao. I could probably get pussy in the Philippines but then I'd be making less money living there, and I'm not an anglo either I'm just a rando.
there is no way to save without using tricks.
My entire life of 40 years of work is worth potentially like 800k , i would be old and with just a shitty home to my name.
I hope cryptomaxxing will land me in the 7 digits zone

there is no way to save without using tricks.
My entire life of 40 years of work is worth potentially like 800k , i would be old and with just a shitty home to my name.
I hope cryptomaxxing will land me in the 7 digits zone
I'm not cryptomaxxing cause I'm too lazy and quite frankly not that smart all things considered so I'd definitely lose my money, so I just invest in safe ETFs which will barely beat inflation but hey at least it's safe.

I hate work so I want to retire asap. I also don't believe pensions will exist when I'm old (I'm nearly 30) so I have to save and invest every penny if I ever want to retire.

So every penny I'd spend on geomaxxing would just postpone my retirement date further and further. Granted I don't have much invested rn anyway lol, but the principle applies.

So I'm just living with my parents and spending nothing.

Sacrificing my youth so I can retire early hopefully. Well it's unlikely I'll succeed to retire but one can hope.

Damn, I love saving money but I do wish I was knee deep in some filipina pussy every day. Guess I just have to fap more often to stop thinking about pussy and kissing and cuddling.
It's not even expensive. All you need is 30k USD and it will last you 5 years in SEA if you don't spend your money like water.

It's not even expensive. All you need is 30k USD and it will last you 5 years in SEA if you don't spend your money like water.
In my opinion, $1000/month is a good budget for SEA if you live in decent hotels, like to eat a wide variety of food, drink beer on the regular, and fly onward every 30/60 days. You can pare it down once you arrive in the country, absolutely, but you shouldn't budget less than this figure for your time here. $500/month is severe povertymaxxing unless you rent by the month and figure out how to stick around longer than the typical 30/60/90 days given to foreigners.

If you are a single guy who has no hope for your future, it makes sense to cash out your winnings now and go have fun, instead of putting your winnings back into the machine in the hope of getting a greater reward in the future. However, extreme frugality and a mentality of hopelessness can seriously ruin your fun in a foreign country. Boredom and depression will take over your empty life, and you will spend 22 hours a day laying around in your shitty room. Also, being neurotically frugal is a surefire way to alienate any friends you make. Filipinos in particular don't understand extreme frugality, why a foreigner with $10,000 in his travel fund and endless work prospects back in the USA would balk at buying a round of beers or eating anything but the cheapest possible street food.

Those of us without passive income must accept that our leisure time won't last forever, no matter how frugal we are. Would you rather be miserable for six months or enjoy yourself for three? Whichever you choose, don't count on everyone and everything waiting for you when you get back to the USA. Personally, I want enough money reserved to buy a minivan, throw a mattress inside, and cover my food & gasoline expenses for a couple months while I enjoy my self-contained independence and then decide how I'm going to make some more goybux.

In my opinion, $1000/month is a good budget for SEA if you live in decent hotels, like to eat a wide variety of food, drink beer on the regular, and fly onward every 30/60 days. You can pare it down once you arrive in the country, absolutely, but you shouldn't budget less than this figure for your time here. $500/month is severe povertymaxxing unless you rent by the month and figure out how to stick around longer than the typical 30/60/90 days given to foreigners.

If you are a single guy who has no hope for your future, it makes sense to cash out your winnings now and go have fun, instead of putting your winnings back into the machine in the hope of getting a greater reward in the future. However, extreme frugality and a mentality of hopelessness can seriously ruin your fun in a foreign country. Boredom and depression will take over your empty life, and you will spend 22 hours a day laying around in your shitty room. Also, being neurotically frugal is a surefire way to alienate any friends you make. Filipinos in particular don't understand extreme frugality, why a foreigner with $10,000 in his travel fund and endless work prospects back in the USA would balk at buying a round of beers or eating anything but the cheapest possible street food.

Those of us without passive income must accept that our leisure time won't last forever, no matter how frugal we are. Would you rather be miserable for six months or enjoy yourself for three? Whichever you choose, don't count on everyone and everything waiting for you when you get back to the USA. Personally, I want enough money reserved to buy a minivan, throw a mattress inside, and cover my food & gasoline expenses for a couple months while I enjoy my self-contained independence and then decide how I'm going to make some more goybux.
Agree 100%. I save 15k a year just bc I'm not retarded with money but I don't suffer by never having fun

I agree. 6 months of luxury beats 1 year of living like a peasant.

But its a matter of subjectivity. What's considered bad accommodation to you may be good to me. Likewise, my diet would be pure hell to you but its great to me.

But its a matter of subjectivity. What's considered bad accommodation to you may be good to me. Likewise, my diet would be pure hell to you but its great to me.
Cheap food in Asia is delicious, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Only grouchy boomers with irritable bowels turn their nose up at the common people's food here. But excluding yourself entirely from the higher-priced offerings is doing your tastebuds a huge disservice.

IME, it is tough to feel like you are living your best life when you are living in shitty lodgings, unless you have the irrepressible optimism of a Thirdie and the energy to be out in the streets chasing pussy or making friends for most of your waking hours. In that case, your room is merely a place to store your luggage and crash out when you need to crash out. I've known people who rented a cheap room by the month just to store their luggage while they gallivanted off all over the country in pursuit of fun with a small daypack.

If you are looking for a place to live, I'd recommend against a cheap hotel or flophouse. Staff treat you rudely, the bad smell hits you every time you walk in, you sleep poorly with noisy A/C and inconsiderate neighbors. Shitty rooms don't have a proper seating area, so you spend many waking hours in bed, which is not a healthy or energizing habit. Feelings of inferiority, withdrawal and rejection can take hold, especially if you haven't made real friends, or feel targeted by hustlers on the street, or feel too lowly to approach pretty girls with their cold & arrogant faces. You might even start suffering from the dreaded h-word, homesickness. The worst part is, once you get stuck in a rut overseas, you might not get back out again...especially if you turn to solo drinking and obsessive Internet use as copes.

If you are looking for a place to live, I'd recommend against a cheap hotel or flophouse. Staff treat you rudely, the bad smell hits you every time you walk in, you sleep poorly with noisy A/C and inconsiderate neighbors. Shitty rooms don't have a proper seating area, so you spend many waking hours in bed, which is not a healthy or energizing habit. Feelings of inferiority, withdrawal and rejection can take hold, especially if you haven't made real friends, or feel targeted by hustlers on the street, or feel too lowly to approach pretty girls with their cold & arrogant faces. You might even start suffering from the dreaded h-word, homesickness. The worst part is, once you get stuck in a rut overseas, you might not get back out again...especially if you turn to solo drinking and obsessive Internet use as copes.
Very true. That's why we must convert the apartments we rent into a little version of home. To you it's little America, to me it's little Britain.

Buy yeah, I agree with you. I feel like you have to know exactly why you're there. I've been abroad so I know roughly how I'm personally going to 'hold frame.'

You dont want a life like that.

Can you explain why? I'd love to live like that, I just can't figure out how, don't have the skills to acquire a huge enough income to retire.
First acquire skills
Then with the skills make money
I would not recommend using online dating apps. Quality is low and hookups are boring. Its not sustainable. Why would you want to be with girls that have other guys as side? Makes no sense..

Last edited:
First acquire skills
Then with the skills make money
I would not recommend using online dating apps. Quality is low and hookups are boring. Its not sustainable. Why would you want to be with girls that have other guys as side? Makes no sense..
Would you mind telling me what kind of skills can make good money?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back