JFL I will never achieve my dream

NiggerLover

coping baldcel
Mar 15, 2024
My dream is to lick black woman pussy and asshole. And when she gets wet I have to lick everything and swallow.

But I will never accomplish this.

These negroid females are fucking multiple niggers. How the fuck can I lick it if she took so many dicks? I can find white woman that is pure. But black bitch with big ass? No. Already 30 niggers nutted in her, and she has stds. So how the fuck I can even reach my dream?

My dream is to lick black woman pussy and asshole. And when she gets wet I have to lick everything and swallow.

But I will never accomplish this.

These negroid females are fucking multiple niggers. How the fuck can I lick it if she took so many dicks? I can find white woman that is pure. But black bitch with big ass? No. Already 30 niggers nutted in her, and she has stds. So how the fuck I can even reach my dream?
go to africa and they'll do everything for you

I matched with a bunch of african whores. They have bad attitude. You chat with them for few weeks, then all of sudden they lose interest, make excuses. I saw how one is asking for 30 bucks online as if her life depends on it. Then she fucks broke nigger. Then she no longer "loves" me. I send this whore proof how I earn 5k+ euro per month and she suddenly changed. Her 2 digit IQ brain could not comprehend that staying with me was better than cheating with nigger who earns 200 euro per month, dumber and uglier than me. JFL

Black women attitudes and their stupid brains makes me nauseous.

I matched with a bunch of african whores. They have bad attitude. You chat with them for few weeks, then all of sudden they lose interest, make excuses. I saw how one is asking for 30 bucks online as if her life depends on it. Then she fucks broke nigger. Then she no longer "loves" me. I send this whore proof how I earn 5k+ euro per month and she suddenly changed. Her 2 digit IQ brain could not comprehend that staying with me was better than cheating with nigger who earns 200 euro per month, dumber and uglier than me. JFL

Black women attitudes and their stupid brains makes me nauseous.
... I mean you can just date other than Asian or African.

... I mean you can just date other than Asian or African.
I did. I had 3 ltr at home country. All of them ended cheating on me. I would never knew about 2, just one admitted herself. I think every cuck in the west gets cheated on unless your gf/wife is ugly. They're being constantly hit on

finding a clean african is like looking for a needle at the bottom of the ocean

i wish you luck

thinking about it, you can easily theorize ways to find untouched girls of every other race, but africans? nope. they’re fast life history strategists and fuck like rabbits from the start of puberty

finding a clean african is like looking for a needle at the bottom of the ocean

i wish you luck

thinking about it, you can easily theorize ways to find untouched girls of every other race, but africans? nope. they’re fast life history strategists and fuck like rabbits from the start of puberty
Thank you for this. I never knew about this but was suspecting. Now it makes so much sense. If you think about it, they're very dumb and don't plan for the future, so makes sense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back